Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Nobody needs to own an AR-15

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

30 yrs ago you could buy freaking machine guns....remember uzis??   We didnt have these mass shooting.

It isnt the guns..you dummies hate to listen because you have horrible brains that only have room for a few letters and talking points.

It is the culture...our sense of pride, nationalism, community and neighborhood...it is all diminished now.  That is what liberlism has done.  Divides us and makes us weaker and more agressive...like a loud barking  chihuahua.   The left wants no community no nationalism..they want division...you cant rise up and change things if you are fighting your neighbor.

It isnt the guns...

It is mental health, men confused about women with no fathers to show them how to be men.  Society pulling males in 30 different directions...cancel culture...etc. 

Look when someone mispells something...people focus on the mistake and ridicule instead of looking the meaning of what was said.  Everyone is a mess.

Its all gonna come to a head...and it isnt gonna be pretty.  

The squeaky wheel gets the grease..and the left has been squeaky for too long.   

30 million hunters in the woods...no mass shootings...

Its not the guns.

Great post.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whether it should be legal or not to own one is a different question which I go back and forth on, but according to this poll: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/american-ar-15-gun-owners/?itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f002

gun owners claim they need it for “self-defense”. And that is such bullsh!t. You don’t need it for self defense, you don’t need it to hunt. Such crap. 

According to the poll, most folks who own such a weapon are white males between 40-65. Big focking surprise. So my guess is the biggest reason they own one went unsaid in the poll:

Pen!s envy. 

And you're a typical liberal pvvssy.  I know lot's of folks.  I look around....and its a fact that liberal men are simply pvvssies.  They can hardly fend for themselves, they rely on everyone else to take care of them.  They can't keep their own driveways or sidewalks clear of snow in the winter, they drive vehicles built for princesses, they have the physiques of 12 year old girls.  

They are now getting weirder, putting frozen ketchup popsicles up their asses, then when they melt, proclaiming "Look everyone! I had my period!"

They are all quadruple vaxxed. 

They stand in line at the government offices with their hands out, waiting for freebies.

On a national level, liberals are shooting up schools, shooting up the streets of Chicago, and other blue cities.

The right chants "We love guns!", "Guns are great", etc.

The left shoots up schools. 

Then the left blames it on the right because they shout "We love guns"

LOL.  Leave it to pvvssy liberals to come up with the thought that the liberals shooting people is the conservatives fault. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Nice day here today.  I think I will go to the outdoor range.  Maybe get out my cowboy stuff.  My Winchestder and my Colt.  Been too lopng since I practiced with each.  Sometimes I just want to revisit the Wincester, in particular, the "assault rifle" of its day. 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

And you're a typical liberal pvvssy.  I know lot's of folks.  I look around....and its a fact that liberal men are simply pvvssies.  They can hardly fend for themselves, they rely on everyone else to take care of them.  They can't keep their own driveways or sidewalks clear of snow in the winter, they drive vehicles built for princesses, they have the physiques of 12 year old girls.  

They are now getting weirder, putting frozen ketchup popsicles up their asses, then when they melt, proclaiming "Look everyone! I had my period!"

They are all quadruple vaxxed. 

They stand in line at the government offices with their hands out, waiting for freebies.

On a national level, liberals are shooting up schools, shooting up the streets of Chicago, and other blue cities.

The right chants "We love guns!", "Guns are great", etc.

The left shoots up schools. 

Then the left blames it on the right because they shout "We love guns"

LOL.  Leave it to pvvssy liberals to come up with the thought that the liberals shooting people is the conservatives fault. :lol:

I enjoyed this post. 

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

You don’t I understand the 2nd amendment, or human nature.  There’s going to come a day when a tyrannical government will need to be checked.  That check is only credible when citizens are armed with AR-15’s.  Like Obama said, “You don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.”

The fact that you Libtards have become such authoritarian nutjobs makes it even more imperative to arm up.  I am 100% confident that there will be armed conflict in this country unless  Leftist leadership starts policing its own and getting back to a Moderate Left agenda.

You suffer from two delusions: the first is that you conservatives are going to resort to armed conflict to fight tyranny, the fact is that most of you are too fat and lazy to ever get off of your couch to fight anything. 

The second delusion is that owning an AR-15 will somehow check the federal government, as if you and your buddies can hold off drones, tanks, and missiles with this weapon. Good luck with that. One of the reasons there will never be armed conflict is because if it starts it will last about 30 seconds and then you and your friends will be dead. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You suffer from two delusions: the first is that you conservatives are going to resort to armed conflict to fight tyranny, the fact is that most of you are too fat and lazy to ever get off of your couch to fight anything. 

The second delusion is that owning an AR-15 will somehow check the federal government, as if you and your buddies can hold off drones, tanks, and missiles with this weapon. Good luck with that. One of the reasons there will never be armed conflict is because if it starts it will last about 30 seconds and then you and your friends will be dead. 

16 hours ago, Strike said:

He doesn't know sh*t about an AR-15 except what his lib overlords tell him.

16 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Those of you who root your opinions in known facts will never get an answer, on nearly any topic, from Tim that will satisfy you.  

Bump

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You're delusional that conservatives won't fight back when pushed.

You're delusional that those that are not actually not scared to touch a gun in the military are conservatives---conservatives that will NOT go after conservatives.   Where do you think the folks in the military who actually fire weapons are "pulled from" ? Hint. Its NOT the pool of the population that sticks their d`cks up other men's asses. It not the trans. It's not the gays.  It's not the folks sticking frozen ketchup up their asses to create a "period". It's NOT liberals.   Its not my opinion. It's fact. Take a look around. Liberals are pvsssies.  Open you're eyes. Liberals are helpless pvssies.  They are lazy and scared sh!tless.    You can't change that.

The 2A civilians and the military with guns are the SAME people.  

Think about this....ever seen a commercial saying "....The US Military is looking for a group of cowardly pvssy, sh!t on the end of their d1ck, ketchup up their ass, gage in the ears, pink haired individuals to defend our country?" 

Again, its not opinion.  Liberals are the weak, helpless segment of society. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whether it should be legal or not to own one is a different question which I go back and forth on, but according to this poll: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/american-ar-15-gun-owners/?itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f002

gun owners claim they need it for “self-defense”. And that is such bullsh!t. You don’t need it for self defense, you don’t need it to hunt. Such crap. 

According to the poll, most folks who own such a weapon are white males between 40-65. Big focking surprise. So my guess is the biggest reason they own one went unsaid in the poll:

Pen!s envy. 

As a small Jewish man, I think that is your problem. 

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

30 yrs ago you could buy freaking machine guns....remember uzis??   We didnt have these mass shooting.

It isnt the guns..you dummies hate to listen because you have horrible brains that only have room for a few letters and talking points.

It is the culture...our sense of pride, nationalism, community and neighborhood...it is all diminished now.  That is what liberlism has done.  Divides us and makes us weaker and more agressive...like a loud barking  chihuahua.   The left wants no community no nationalism..they want division...you cant rise up and change things if you are fighting your neighbor.

It isnt the guns...

It is mental health, men confused about women with no fathers to show them how to be men.  Society pulling males in 30 different directions...cancel culture...etc. 

Look when someone mispells something...people focus on the mistake and ridicule instead of looking the meaning of what was said.  Everyone is a mess.

Its not the guns.

This. Great post. 

8 minutes ago, Rosie O'Donnell said:

It's not the guns it's the schwoogies

It's not all the Schwoogie's fault, but a Schwoogie with an unregistered stolen gun is something to fear indeed. 

Your average White male, not so much. Every friend/gun owner that I know are very responsible. We keep our guns locked and where the Schwoogs can't steal them without getting their heads blown off. . 

16 hours ago, shadrap said:

This classic CNN lady interviewing a car dealer giving away an AK with a new vehicle purchase.   She figured she would own this guy.   Not so much.  This is great!

What a condescending kunt.

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

It isnt the guns...

Its not the guns.

Great post. It should end this whole debate. 

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nope. Not relevant. 

But if you think you NEED to own an AR-15 (not want to but need to) make your case. 

CLASSIC Tim 

4 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

It isnt the guns...

Its not the guns.

I love this

I weep thinking about the good old days when men were men and we took pride in our country and everyone knew their place.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The government has shown they don't need the military to do anything.  They'll allow goofballs to riot unchecked to meet their political goals.  That's the thing people need guns for.

No one would be fighting the military.  The local governments have shown they'll stand around while people burn down businesses to make the sitting government officials look bad.  Business owners shouldn't have to run the risk of having their lives ruined every election year.

The same people who are against the 2A are the same people who endorsed forced injections, unchecked illegal immigration, and bombing the schit out of the middle east with drones.

Too bad the left does not feel the same about AR-15s when it comes to government agencies stockpiling them.  Over 100 fed agencies from the IRS to the NIH are stockpiling AR-15s and body armor. 

Time to disarm the people, so we can officially become a police state with fascist overtones colluding with big corporations to eliminate our speech, limit access to information, and mine all our personal data......yeah, team!  

30 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The same people who are against the 2A are the same people who endorsed forced injections, unchecked illegal immigration, and bombing the schit out of the middle east with drones.

Dont forget  chemical castration and gender surgery

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here’s your two delusions:

1) Drones, tanks, and missiles will even be applicable.

2) The Military and the Police will side with you.

18 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Here’s your two delusions:

1) Drones, tanks, and missiles will even be applicable.

2) The Military and the Police will side with you.

You contradict yourself. If the military and police are on your side then why do you need an AR-15 to protect yourself against the tyrannical government? Seems like us liberals are the ones who would need protection in such a scenario. 

Seriously when you guys go on and on about dying over the supposed right to own an AR-15 (there isn’t one) or about saving yourself from the supposed Communist dictatorship that is coming just over the horizon you sound like paranoid idiots. I’m not taking you seriously. Go ahead and secede from the Union already, it’s been tried before. Sure some police and military might join you; more will join me or stand aside. You’ll be crushed if you ever try it. But you won’t. Because deep down you know better. You’d be crushed if you tried. But hey give it a shot (pun intended.) 

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

I didn’t mind your misogyny BS or your “white man” crap, but I have to protest this revisionist false history that NRA types have been putting out for years: 

The Nazis never seized guns from their victims because their victims, particularly the Jews who were mostly urban and middle class, didn’t have guns to begin with. Neither the Nazis nor the Communists went around from house to house seizing guns. It never happened either before or during World War II. The only time that guns were ever seized in Germany was by American occupiers after the war. 

This whole myth of “first they seize the guns, then they impose the dictatorship” has no historical precedence whatsoever. The scary thing about dictatorships is that they’re usually quite popular. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Its not the guns.

400 million guns in America... highest gun death and mass shooting rates in free world...

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

400 million guns in America... highest gun death and mass shooting rates in free world...

Highest rate of mental illness.  Bring back asylums and work camps.  Bring back when people were taught self respect instead of entitlement.

People cannot handle adversity...they have no coping skills...lash out when things go wrong in their life.

We defund police...allow children to be mutilated,  no consequences for theft and assault.  Christ I could gobon and on.  You can spout off stats but cant identify the problems or causes. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You think the army and the air force are not composed of second amendment believers?  You think they can kill a civilian population of millions and then live among them? The civilians will not line up as an opposing force in some open field waiting to be overwelmed by mechanized units, they will hit and run, they will snipe, they will be a heavily armed guerilla force impossible to root out.  The power of the army and the air force is of little avail against civilians.  It is overwhelming but will not be brought to bear.

Imagine the major who flew a few dozen raptor strikes against a civilian neighborhood.  He, his lovely wife, and his three daughters could never leave the base again. They could not go shopping or out to eat or to a music festival because they would be targeted as war criminals by the armed, civilian populace.

Once again...  The government doesn't need the military to enforce a tyrannical government.  Half the citizenry will do it for them, happily.  

The same people saying people don't need guns to protect themselves defended the riots as "mostly peaceful" while businesses burned and city blocks were declared autonomous zones and then cheered on the government firing people for not getting a vaccine.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Once again...  The government doesn't need the military to enforce a tyrannical government.  Half the citizenry will do it for them, happily.  

The same people saying people don't need guns to protect themselves defended the riots as "mostly peaceful" while businesses burned and city blocks were declared autonomous zones and then cheered on the government firing people for not getting a vaccine.

TRUTH ⬆️

4 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

People cannot handle adversity...they have no coping skills...lash out when things go wrong in their life

We are a society of first world problems.  I wonder what the rate of LGBTQ people is in 3rd world societies with actual problems?  The CDC is fukin telling us now that 25% of high schoolers identify as LGBTQ?  We’re doomed. And, can we examine the number of school shootings when we actually used to carry shotguns and rifles onto sxhool property  in our trucks 30 years ago?

On 4/29/2023 at 12:42 PM, The Real timschochet said:

You don’t need it for self defense, you don’t need it to hunt. 

308 with the right barrel and scope can take out prey and enemies up to 1000 yards.  We need that.  :thumbsup: