Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Max Power

Which State is the Worst?

59 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i believe coeur d alene is a liberal cesspool

Lol it’s actually hilarious what a focking nut you are 🤣

Hilarious. NY and California gong to shitt right before our eyes, normal people fleeing.  Never mind kids in Baltimore can’t read. Mississippi! 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

I'll avoid politics and go on how little a state generally has "going for it." In no particular order, the worst 4:

Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma. 

I've never been to CT, ME, RI, MA, VT, NH. Zero chance any would have made the list.

:nono: You leave Iowa alone. 

No liberals mention California even though  they are all fleeing it like cockroaches when the light turns on. 😆

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

No liberals mention California even though  they are all fleeing it like cockroaches when the light turns on. 😆

I’d live there if it wasn’t so expensive and always flooding or in a drought or on fire 

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i believe coeur d alene is a liberal cesspool as its too close to spokane.

Spokane is conservative.

Some of the Lib states aren't bad.  You go to the conservative parts of many of these states and they are nice enough.   

The flat states in the middle would be sort of meh.  I need some scenary.  I havent spent much of any time in Kansas/Nebraska.   But I have been to Minnesota in winter.  Flat.  Boring.  Harshness of winter is even boring there.  Temps around zero yet no snow on the ground when I went.  Just freezing flat nothingness.  Im sure the northern conservative parts are nicer.   

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Some of the Lib states aren't bad.  You go to the conservative parts of many of these states and they are nice enough.   

The flat states in the middle would be sort of meh.  I need some scenary.  I havent spent much of any time in Kansas/Nebraska.   But I have been to Minnesota in winter.  Flat.  Boring.  Harshness of winter is even boring there.  Temps around zero yet no snow on the ground when I went.  Just freezing flat nothingness.  Im sure the northern conservative parts are nicer.   

I’m in Minneapolis for couple days right now. Is a great city. Very underrated. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

I was visiting someone and there place was an hour outside the city.  Flat boring cold...no snow.  On way to the city it looked like you might as well be in Nebraska but with temps under zero.  

Went to 2 T wolves games.  Seemed nice enough for the time I was in the city.  Cities aren't my thing.  

I was talking about Minnesota not Minneapolis.   

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

What would you say makes Minneapolis so underrated? What do you like?

30 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lots of really good food.Interesting art all over town and they restored a lot of older buildings downtown into condos or office space in some of the downtown neighborhoods so looks nice. A couple big companies located downtown so lots of folks out and about. Have all the major sports. Smattering of parks around the river area. A couple colleges around town so some young blood mixed in.

Have always liked coming here for work trips. 

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Great place. :rolleyes: Telling the police to stand down while the democrats looted and burned that city during the 2020 riots did a number on the police department and morale in that shlthole. 

Minneapolis losing police officers faster than they can hire, chief calls it ‘unsustainable'

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/minneapolis-losing-police-officers-faster-than-they-can-hire-chief-calls-it-unsustainable/

46 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I was visiting someone and there place was an hour outside the city.  Flat boring cold...no snow.  On way to the city it looked like you might as well be in Nebraska but with temps under zero.  

Went to 2 T wolves games.  Seemed nice enough for the time I was in the city.  Cities aren't my thing.  

Suburbs I could see being pretty vanilla (aren’t they all though) weather is def not good here 😂

If you get way up north I’m sure it’s very nice. Lakes everywhere. Seems like everyone here has a “cottage” up north.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Great place. :rolleyes: Telling the police to stand down while the democrats looted and burned that city during the 2020 riots did a number on the police department and morale in that shlthole. 

Minneapolis losing police officers faster than they can hire, chief calls it ‘unsustainable'

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/minneapolis-losing-police-officers-faster-than-they-can-hire-chief-calls-it-unsustainable/

That sounds bad. I haven’t been hanging out with the cops here. They’ll figure that out.

This is probably the cleanest big city I know of. 

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I really enjoyed all my visits to Minny St Paul, great people, great Walleye.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:
I'd much rather have a caravan in the hills
Than a mansion in the slums

I think rich leftoids can enjoy the weather and hire the illegal aliens to keep all the transgender pooping zombies away. That's the advice I'd give Paul Pelosi at any rate.

• Haha 1

Louisiana is a god dam sh!thole. Not even close. Especially central Louisiana. Monroe might be the worst city in the country.

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The southern part of Minnesota is a continuation of Iowa and SD. What keeps MN off the list is the beautiful, rugged northern part of the state, and 10,000 (actually 11,000+) lakes. Lake life is good life. Also the Twin Cities are pretty excellent. To visit. Wouldn't want to live there again.

@OldMaid I have lots of love for Iowa, tons of family and friends there. I even lived there for a bit. Its just... boring. Scenery is flat, largest metro only has about a quarter of a million people. Ames and IA City are great college towns, but the state is too small and not varied enough in landscape.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Louisiana is a god dam sh!thole. Not even close. Especially central Louisiana. Monroe might be the worst city in the country.

But New Orleans is focking awesome, and there's tons of great outdoor stuff to do.

19 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Didn't you leave Iowa like 20 years ago? 

:lol: Yeah, but it was a great place to grow up.

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The boundary waters are nice and obviously around Lake Superior is good as well. Personally I’d much rather live in Duluth than Minneapolis. You know, since there’s a lot more going on there geographically and more to look at. Don’t see how politics has any claim on that though :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

But New Orleans is focking awesome, and there's tons of great outdoor stuff to do.

New Orleans and north shore by Slidell are decent. Everywhere else is a dump.

53 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The southern part of Minnesota is a continuation of Iowa and SD. What keeps MN off the list is the beautiful, rugged northern part of the state, and 10,000 (actually 11,000+) lakes. Lake life is good life. Also the Twin Cities are pretty excellent. To visit. Wouldn't want to live there again.

@OldMaid I have lots of love for Iowa, tons of family and friends there. I even lived there for a bit. Its just... boring. Scenery is flat, largest metro only has about a quarter of a million people. Ames and IA City are great college towns, but the state is too small and not varied enough in landscape.

West/Southwest MN is all flat prairie land, but SE Minnesota is in the Driftless Area.  The bluffs along the Mississippi river in that area (which includes western WI and a little of northern Iowa) are gorgeous.  Then you have the Boundary Waters in northern MN, which is some of the most pristine wilderness in all of North America.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

While I have heard that Minnesota has 10,000 lakes, I have also heard that they only have like three fish. 😉

These guys spent several years explaining with cold, hard facts and experts why it is California, and U-Tube, fed up with truth, demonetized them recently.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:
3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:
I'd much rather have a caravan in the hills
Than a mansion in the slums

I think rich leftoids can enjoy the weather and hire the illegal aliens to keep all the transgender pooping zombies away. That's the advice I'd give Paul Pelosi at any rate

Rich people have both these things.

I’m going to Newport Beach this evening for dinner. There’s a part of it called Lido Isle, with an oceanfront  boardwalk that has all these cute little restaurants and stores. Charming and gorgeous; can’t beat it. 
All of Southern Cal is like this; you guys can suck it. I am living the dream life. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m going to Newport Beach this evening for dinner. There’s a part of it called Lido Isle, with an oceanfront  boardwalk that has all these cute little restaurants and stores. Charming and gorgeous; can’t beat it. 
All of Southern Cal is like this; you guys can suck it. I am living the dream life. 

Thanks dad! And Julio and Hector! 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your boyfriend should love those cute little stores. Maybe you can buy him a seashell.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

While I have heard that Minnesota has 10,000 lakes, I have also heard that they only have like three fish. 😉

You have been sorely misled. I don't care because I'm not an angler, but pretty sure the guys that spend the entirety of their winter in a shack on a frozen lake aren't there ONLY to avoid their wives and drink too much. Fishing is at least a small part of it.

Also, now they can legally smoke weed while in their ice house. F you, Iowa, Wisconsin and both Dakotas!

It sure wasn’t liberals that built Southern California.  

17 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

This may actually be the correct answer.

Highest STD rate per 100k, bottom 2-3 in wealth and education.  

They are numero uno in all negative categories. What has four eyes and can’t see…Mississippi.