ric0

Cinco de FU (Week 5)

DJ Moore...killing me!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Focks out to Howell.

Don’t worry, it’s DaBears.  He’s got a whole 2nd half to light it up.

FU Fields for getting Herbert injured with your sh1t pass. :mad:   Would've been a nice gain as well if he had any touch. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

Don’t worry, it’s DaBears.  He’s got a whole 2nd half to light it up.

Indeed

FU to Thursday football.  Herbert is finally getting on a bit of a roll only to come up lame.  Washington throws 51 passes for nearly 400 yards and their #1 WR gets five targets for less than 50 yards - it's unbelievable that NFL coaches can't figure out that not getting the ball into the hands of their best players equates to losing.

• Like 1

FU Wash D. 3 sacks, 2 TFL = +5. 40 pts given up = -5. Net =0. Thanks. Yahoo projection: +12.6. Thanks again.  FU for your "expert" non-insight.  FU to me. I coulda started NYJ. But no. Easy matchup vs. CHI. Fock!

2 hours ago, stratmel said:

FU Wash D. 3 sacks, 2 TFL = +5. 40 pts given up = -5. Net =0. Thanks. Yahoo projection: +12.6. Thanks again.  FU for your "expert" non-insight.  FU to me. I coulda started NYJ. But no. Easy matchup vs. CHI. Fock!

Everyone was on Washington Def. FantasyPros consensus rankings even had them at #2 for def this week. 

All of a sudden the Bears oline, dline, QB, etc,  got good. :dunno:

• Like 1

I had Logan Thomas going (dropped Freier Tuck) and Herbert. FU to Justin Fields for underthrowing that ball to Herbert, forcing him to contort to get it, and hurting himself in the process. Oh, and of course one guy I was facing had Moore, and the other had Fields. 

:mad:

• Sad 1

FU Washington defense and whoever their idiot OC is for passing the ball 90 times and giving Robinson 5 carries.  I had Pierce in my lineup all week, but after hearing every 'expert' ramble on about how Robinson was going to explode, I switched them at 7:30 last night.  lol

13 hours ago, Showboat said:

Herbert is finally getting on a bit of a roll only to come up lame. 

I feel your pain. Seems like he had reestablished himself as the lead dog week 4 & was showing every indication of cementing that position last night until he went down.

They called a normal hit on Roschon Johnson a concussion. Dude popped right up. I didn't see any concussion.

• Sad 1

This thread started early this week! 🤣

I guess that's just par for the course looking at the two teams playing.

On 10/6/2023 at 7:36 AM, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Washington defense and whoever their idiot OC is for passing the ball 90 times and giving Robinson 5 carries.  I had Pierce in my lineup all week, but after hearing every 'expert' ramble on about how Robinson was going to explode, I switched them at 7:30 last night.  lol

Man I feel your pain. I quit doing that and have never looked back. Once I set my line up I won’t change it unless an injury occurs or there is a weather issue. Used to do that very thing change it at the last minute and it never worked out well. 

6 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

FU Josh Allen! You put up 46 last week, so now I expect it EVERY week - so get GOING!

He might give you 46. Just with a decimal in between. 4.6

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

FU Josh Allen! You put up 46 last week, so now I expect it EVERY week - so get GOING!

This seems to have motivated him. Thank You!

• Thanks 1

Since week 2 Aaron Jones, Ekeler, and now St. Brown 😭 But DJ Moore might save me this week....I hope!

I am playing against a guy who has both Fields (45.8 points) and Etienne (40 points). 

85.8 points against from 2 focking players. 

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I am playing against a guy who has both Fields (45.8 points) and Etienne (40 points). 

85.8 points against from 2 focking players. 

Ouch......

FU the Tennessee coaching staff.  Apparently Derrick Henry is a backup now?  Timeshare at best?  Go fock yourselves

Ditto for Miami's coaching staff. Achane gets 1 carry for 24 yards.  Guess that isn't good enough since it's been all Mostert ever since.  Gotta get that YPC average up to at least 25 yards DeVon

11 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU the Tennessee coaching staff.  Apparently Derrick Henry is a backup now?  Timeshare at best?  Go fock yourselves

Ditto for Miami's coaching staff. Achane gets 1 carry for 24 yards.  Guess that isn't good enough since it's been all Mostert ever since.  Gotta get that YPC average up to at least 25 yards DeVon

Achane...76 yd TD. If you invested in him, relax & enjoy winning the lottery. 

FU To NE for laying an egg at home, the last leg of my 4 teamer… busted… ugh

2 hours ago, Tuxedosam said:

Since week 2 Aaron Jones, Ekeler, and now St. Brown 😭 But DJ Moore might save me this week....I hope!

Ok add Richardson to this list for me as well 🤦‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

lol, playing against a Tua/Hill/Waddle stack.  Meanwhile, I'm watching Derrick Henry trying to grind out 40 yards

Not playing him this week, but have a Dolphins fan in one league who drafted Hill in the 1st, Waddle in the 2nd, and Tua, Achane & Mostert in the middle/late rounds.  Don’t know if this offense will look this good all year, but he’s crushing everyone so far.

I understand that they want to give the rookie the experience but they're embarrassing themselves, the rookie Bryce Young and their fanbase. Where's Dalton to mop up?

3 minutes ago, Chickie said:

I understand that they want to give the rookie the experience but they're embarrassing themselves, the rookie Bryce Young and their fanbase. Where's Dalton to mop up?

Chicago says "shhh".

• Haha 1

Deadskins and NE defenses, or lack thereof.
ARSB forcing me to play Collins in a matchup I knew he wouldn't get anywhere with.

FU you to Davonta Smith.  I think he's just trying to cheer Hunter Henry up by also getting a goose egg.