Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone know what the Hamas/ Palestinian stance on lgbtq rights is? 

Prolly the weirdest things I see or read lately is when you see a rainbow sign that say LGBTQ  for Palestine.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Prolly the weirdest things I see or read lately is when you see a rainbow sign that say LGBTQ  for Palestine.  

Our best and brightest on our most prestigious college campuses seem confused. Makes you wonder who’s “teaching” them. And who “taught” them.  

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What a jackass

I guess his remark would have been accepted better had he said "devious" and/or "calculating" rather than smart.  Trump's vocabulary could use a fair bit of work. Covfefe!

18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Thus far I have missed this.  I presume there have been collateral deaths, including babies, but i have not seen that footage. Perhaps you could link the source you watched and the accounting of the number. .  Not that I want to see dead babies, I merely wish to conbfime your assertion myself.  I am not prepared to take your account at face value.  Frankly i don't trust you to be an unbaised or reliable source. 

You on twitter?  Just search Gaza Baby

Men found guilty of homosexual acts by Hamas get ten years in prison.  I wonder what the penalty is for a second offense? Thrown off a building? Beheaded ? But I bet Bacha Bhazi is still ok.  And goats are fair game as well I’m sure. 

26 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Thus far I have missed this.  I presume there have been collateral deaths, including babies, but i have not seen that footage. Perhaps you could link the source you watched and the accounting of the number. .  Not that I want to see dead babies, I merely wish to conbfime your assertion myself.  I am not prepared to take your account at face value.  Frankly i don't trust you to be an unbaised or reliable source. 

Posted early in the thread.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If Hamas was white dudes in khakis carrying tiki torches, the Biden Regime would have a far different response.  

What a stupid thing to say… shame on you.

Comparing those weak sister cosplay fancy boys to bloodthirsty hamas ghouls…

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the people who attacked first, sorry thats how it works.

all the dead babies in Gaza are saving lives in Israel tomorrow

Who attacked first? 

13 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You on twitter?  Just search Gaza Baby

I found a birth to a Reuters photographer, some kids being fed by hamas in an obvious propoganda video, but the rest did not come up.  i guess I keep my filters fairly tight.

Gaza baby will never be as catchy as puppymonkeybaby or the Guess Who song Star Baby

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

You're just falling right in line with the liberal media saying words to harm Israel's response. You though, do it because you hate Jews. Take your hate to another message bored. You hate Jews because they are far more successful than you could ever dream to be; pure jealousy and it makes you ugly.

Sorry my hate doesn't align with your hate. Just because Muslims are far more successful than you could ever dream to be; pure jealousy and it makes you ugly.

• Confused 4

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I found a birth to a Reuters photographer, some kids being fed by hamas in an obvious propoganda video, but the rest did not come up.  i guess I keep my filters fairly tight.

Gaza baby will never be as catchy as puppymonkeybaby or the Guess Who song Star Baby

Don't click on it if you're squeamish.  

https://x.com/muslimdaily_/status/1712569253390430719?s=20

Ah crap.  Fetus out of the mothers stomach.  Thanks a lot George.  🤮

It's like a contest which side can post the most dead babies.  

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

You warned me. :cry: 

Imagine picking either of these “sides.” :thumbsdown: 

You and I disagree on pretty much everything. But I agree with you here. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You and I disagree on pretty much everything. But I agree with you here. 

I suspect you and I agree for different reasons but whatever: You’re right. We’re unfortunately already involved but this isn’t our fight and further US interference isn’t going to make the situation any better. If anything send humanitarian aide. But warships and arms, nope. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Welp, we've learned a lot from this thread.

1.  We still have several neocons around.  They stumble about like zombies mumbling "greatest ally" or "ally."  This is incompatible with an America First ideology, which several also claim to believe in.

2.  You don't like Muslims and all they bring with them?  Stop importing Muslims.  There are probably two other people on this site who ever cared to learn who the driving force behind such a thing.

3.  Only me and Cdub100 have the special "They Live" sunglasses.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

You're just falling right in line with the liberal media saying words to harm Israel's response. You though, do it because you hate Jews. Take your hate to another message bored. You hate Jews because they are far more successful than you could ever dream to be; pure jealousy and it makes you ugly.

Don't you think the liberal media is full of Jews?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Like Russia against the Ukraine? :thumbsup:

yes the United States struck first, overthrowing the Russian backed dually elected govt

also, like if any Russian babies were dying I wouldn't be defending Russia, they made the choice to start the new war

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I've seen more dead babies pulled from rubble in Gaza than beheaded in Israel.

Who are the baby killers again?

Liberals in this country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes the United States struck first, overthrowing the Russian backed dually elected govt

also, like if any Russian babies were dying I wouldn't be defending Russia, they made the choice to start the new war

Thanks, Putin!

3 hours ago, MDC said:

You warned me. :cry: 

Imagine picking either of these “sides.” :thumbsdown: 

Only dumb ass holes take sides here.

And then of course there are the worst of the worst that want to start bombing Iran over this.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Only dumb ass holes take sides here.

And then of course there are the worst of the worst that want to start bombing Iran over this.

Such an intellect. Very virtuous 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Link

This is pretty crazy.

Israel dropped more bombs on Gaza in 6 days than the US-led coalition dropped in any month fighting ISIS.

Good. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Missed the beginning but the main guests  on Bill Maher tonight were all about this war. Was very contested and for the most part was a good back and forth about this subject without a bunch of screamers. 

Creepy pedo clueless destructive joe strikes again. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-sent-tens-millions-covid-relief-funds-group-accused-harboring-hamas-terrorists

Biden admin sent tens of millions in COVID relief funds to group accused of harboring Hamas terrorists

The Biden administration sent $33.7 million from the American Rescue Plan, a spending bill meant to combat COVID, to a Palestinian relief organization that has previously been accused of providing safe harbor to terrorists in Gaza and has been referred to as "effectively a branch of Hamas."

The American Rescue Plan, a COVID-19 relief bill pushed through Congress with unanimous Democrat support in the Senate and almost unanimous in the House, allocated $33.7 million to the United Nations Relief & Works Agency through the State Department’s Migration and Refugee Assistance program, according to data from USASpending.gov, as part of $500 million that was included in the bill for the State Department to fund migration and refugee assistance.

UNRWA has faced intense scrutiny in recent years from critics who say the group has not done enough to prevent aid from reaching the hands of Hamas terrorists. UNRWA locations have reportedly housed Hamas activities and spread Hamas propaganda in schools. 

• Like 1

Diversity is our strength.

Definitely not great for Israel to be killing civilians, but lol at the people calling it “genocide” after they were the ones that were attacked.