Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

CANCEL STUDENT DEBT!

I know this is the Israel War thread but hear me out.  For all the students protesting for Palestine on college campuses all across the country, that worms can't see from his window, we will cancel your student debt.  All you have to do is participate in the Student Debt Internship Program.  All you have to do is take your pink hair, nose ring and gay pride t-shirt over to a Muslim country of our choice for one week for an internship.  Demand to everyone you meet that you be called by your preferred pronouns they/it/ze/da and if you make it back all your student debt is canceled.

Boom! (pun intended)

Win-Win

:doublethumbsup: 

12 hours ago, nobody said:

Israeli weaponry is impressive.  They sourced the mortar fire within seconds and hit with enough precision as to not completely destroy the memory card in the recording device.

I would suggest this mortar team may have been under trained.  You'd think they'd fire and adjust based on feedback, but he just kept firing off shells with no adjustment.  Although, I guess that tube is so shaky, the accuracy is probably trash.

I saw it as the round going off in the tube.  To my untrained eye it looked like the initial flash shot out of the bottom of the tube and engulfed him.  I could easily see a home made tube subject to ther heat of the first few rounds in succession not maintaining its shape, traping the round and becoming a death trap for the operator.

Who knows though, perhaps you are correct.  I am no forensic analyst of tapes of munition explosions.

It's absolutely hilarious yet frightening that EVERY single thing that happens is Trump's fault. 

Libs, step back and take inventory of your lives. Joe Biden is an udder failure and epic disaster. It's ok to say it, this isn't a game. It's real 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It wasn't obvious until you went back and read the last dozen or so posts.

Well I guess I’m not being clear enough. It’s crazy to me but there you go.

So in THIS THREAD, we’ve had mainly @KSB2424, and others, claiming for dozens of pages that certain geeks hate Jews and Israel because they’re supposedly insufficiently supportive of Israel’s response and “tacitly pro Hamas” (per KSB).

What I am saying is, the righties’ standard-bearer, Donald Trump, has praised Adolf Hitler in the past, who — as you may recall — exterminated six million Jews in the focking Holocaust. Then you’ve got posters like peefoam parroting praise of Hitler because their boy Trump did it.

I am asking KSB to reconcile this. Never seen him call out peefoam and he’s a HUGE Trump fanboi. Yet, while declaring others anti-Semitic, he ignores the fact that Donald Trump and his followers have repeatedly praised Adolf focking Hitler, which is about as anti-Semitic as you can get.

And that’s in addition to Trump’s recent comments slamming Netanyahu and praising HAMAS, after the Hamas invasion! https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/11/netanyahu-trump-chides-israel-hamas-war-00121142

Ok now that I’ve spelled it out letter by letter, I’m sure I’ll get a directly on point and non-evasive response :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's absolutely hilarious yet frightening that EVERY single thing that happens is Trump's fault. 

Libs, step back and take inventory of your lives. Joe Biden is an udder failure and epic disaster. It's ok to say it, this isn't a game. It's real 

According to the left it's all Trump's fault.  According to the right everything is Biden and Obama's fault.  The one side is almost always going to blame the other.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I guess I’m not being clear enough. Its crazy to me but there you go.

So in THIS THREAD, we’ve had mainly @KSB2424, and others, claiming for dozens of pages that certain geeks hate Jews and Israel because they’re supposedly insufficiently supportive of Israel’s response and “tacitly pro Hamas” (per KSB).

What I am saying is, the righties’ standard-bearer, Donald Trump, has praised Adolf Hitler in the past who — as you may recall — exterminated six million Jews. Then you’ve got posters like peefoam parroting praise of Hitler because their boy Trump did it.

I am asking KSB to reconcile this. Never seen him call out peefoam and he’s a HUGE Trump fanboi. Yet, while declaring others anti-Semitic, he ignores the fact that Donald Trump and his followers have repeatedly praised Adolf focking Hitler, which is about as anti-Semitic as you can get.

And that’s in addition to Trump’s recent comments slamming Netanyahu and praising HAMAS, after the Hamas invasion! https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/11/netanyahu-trump-chides-israel-hamas-war-00121142

Ok now that I’ve spelled it out letter by letter, I’m sure I’ll get a directly on point and non-evasive response :rolleyes:

Yup, I knew where you were going, but you're not going to get a response from KSB because he's a coward.  The only response you may get is he'll accuse you of being a pedo.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

According to the left it's all Trump's fault.  According to the right everything is Biden and Obama's fault.  The one side is almost always going to blame the other.

Except Trump's not in office, Biden is 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Yup, I knew where you were going, but you're not going to get a response from KSB because he's a coward.  The only response you may get is he'll accuse you of being a pedo.

I’m aware of that, which is why I’m annoyed that I was made to waste my time laying it all out 😒

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, League Champion said:

Except Trump's not in office, Biden is 

The point remains the same.  It doesn't matter who it is.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

I saw it as the round going off in the tube.  To my untrained eye it looked like the initial flash shot out of the bottom of the tube and engulfed him.  I could easily see a home made tube subject to ther heat of the first few rounds in succession not maintaining its shape, traping the round and becoming a death trap for the operator.

Who knows though, perhaps you are correct.  I am no forensic analyst of tapes of munition explosions.

You're probably right.  I should've known there isn't any systems out there that good.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I guess I’m not being clear enough. It’s crazy to me but there you go.

According to KSB making fun of the pettiness of this thread = passively supporting terrorism.

He’s a clown. 🤡 

• Sad 2

I am currently in New Orleans. I just walked thru Lafayette park. They are chanting from the ocean to the sea. Death to all zionists.  Fock Palestine and anyone who supports it. It’s two blocks from the WW2 museum which I was headed to

2 hours ago, nobody said:

You're probably right.  I should've known there isn't any systems out there that good.

If I am right, and I have no way of knowing whether I am or not, it is just dumb luck, an impression based upon a fleeting observation.  For all I know an overhead drone or manned craft could have witnessed that salvo and honed right in.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Perhaps we could all unite in placing blame somewhere new and refreshing, say on Hardcore Troubadour or on Timschochet.  Lets pick someone and come together on it.  

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am currently in New Orleans. I just walked thru Lafayette park. They are chanting from the ocean to the sea. Death to all zionists.  Fock Palestine and anyone who supports it. It’s two blocks from the WW2 museum which I was headed to

This is a new one.  I thought they chanted from the river to the sea.

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He won't be talking shizz again

Oh snap! They’re gonna run out of virgins soon. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah.  There's plenty of fresh goats for those fockers. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah a couple of virgins would be nice but I would want a few experienced sluts sprinkled in.  also, imagine the hell when 72 menstral cycles all sink up.

29 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Unfortunately this is just the beginning. It's about to get real ugly, real fast. We need to stay the F out of it, just like in Ukraine. These aren't our wars. 

Don’t think we can sit this one out. But yeah will be a shetshow.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Don’t think we can sit this one out. But yeah will be a shetshow.

We can't sit it out but we need to be VERY careful here. Ukraine, that's another story. We have no business being there. 

36 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Makes sense because Trump loves Erdogan: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-usa-trump-erdogan/behind-trump-erdogan-bromance-a-white-house-meeting-to-repair-u-s-turkey-ties-idUSKBN1XM0F0

Or wait, maybe it’s Victor Orban, because the senile ol’ dumbass can’t tell em apart! 😂 https://newrepublic.com/post/176399/trump-mixes-up-autocrats-erdogan-orban

Hell, he just loves all autocrats :dunno:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

We can't sit it out but we need to be VERY careful here. Ukraine, that's another story. We have no business being there. 

Of course. So far being handled well. 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Makes sense because Trump loves Erdogan: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-usa-trump-erdogan/behind-trump-erdogan-bromance-a-white-house-meeting-to-repair-u-s-turkey-ties-idUSKBN1XM0F0

Or wait, maybe it’s Victor Orban, because the senile ol’ dumbass can’t tell em apart! 😂 https://newrepublic.com/post/176399/trump-mixes-up-autocrats-erdogan-orban

Hell, he just loves all autocrats :dunno:

Remember that time Biden had to suck up to Maduro? Irans partner? HT Farms remembers. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Maybe I misheard I was a good 75 yards away but it was in a bullhorn 

Understandable as It all sounds like sheep bleating anyways. 

• Thanks 1

Middle East paying price of Biden White House removing Houthis from terrorist list, experts say

Former President Trump designated the Houthis as terrorists, but President Biden reversed the decision a month later

https://www.foxnews.com/world/middle-east-paying-price-biden-white-house-removing-houthis-terrorist-list-experts-say

Critics have urged the United States to consider reclassifying the Houthis in Yemen as a terrorist organization as the Iran-backed group has mounted attacks against Israel and U.S. military assets. 

You have to wonder, why is the Obama/ Biden crew always giving Iran what it wants? 

26 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sponge-bombs-israels-secret-weapon-201259694.html

The IDF has not commented on the use of the so-called “sponge bombs”, which create a sudden explosion of foam that rapidly expands and then hardens.

Did they ever comment on why they ignored the border for several hours?