Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Locked topics

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I have both of them on ignore...  If people would just not reply to them, then none of their posts would be visible to me...

Yeah, responding to them is a waste of time, particularly Peefoam and his childish "I know you are, but what am I?" schtick and other lame responses. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, responding to them is a waste of time, particularly Pimpledoosh and his childish "I know you are, but what am I?" schtick and other lame responses. 

Yeah, responding to them is a waste of time, particularly Pimpledoosh and his childish "I know you are, but what am I?" schtick and other lame responses. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And Blue Horsepoo for his long-winded posts, dredging up ancient posts and bumping his own threads, spamming up Page 1.

I've had Peefoam on ignore for a while. Guess I'll do the same with Horsepoo.

I made a count this morning and there were 17 threads by Blue Horseshoe on page 1 of this forum (all but one bumped by him) 

Just now, squistion said:

I made a count this morning and there were 17 threads by Blue Horseshoe on page 1 of this forum (all but one bumped by him) 

And why does this draw your attention? You have nothing else to do?

27 minutes ago, squistion said:

What makes you think BH is a "him"?

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Posty is definitely a tranny. 100% proven. 

seafoam likes to wear a skirt and heels, he likes to sit in front of a full length mirror, then seafoam likes to look away from the mirror and cross his legs, and look quickly back into the mirror at the woman he is and gets excited looking her. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

seafoam likes to wear a skirt and heels, he likes to sit in front of a full length mirror, then seafoam likes to look away from the mirror and cross his legs, and look quickly back into the mirror at the woman he is and gets excited looking her. 

Is this true @seafoam1?!

You are in a safe place.

4 hours ago, posty said:

What makes you think BH is a "him"?

Seriously? It can be nothing else but that. Few women posters on PSF and even fewer here.

5 hours ago, squistion said:

Yeah, I think this is proof that Blue Horsheshoe and League Champion are the same person.  Blue Horsehoe bumps them with 10 paragraph rambles, and League Champion bumps them with pictures of trannies 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, I think this is proof that Blue Horsheshoe and League Champion are the same person.  Blue Horsehoe bumps them with 10 paragraph rambles, and League Champion bumps them with pictures of trannies 

We busted them as the same person months ago, right?

I have them both on ignore now.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah, I probably should have said “further” proof

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't think so, although they are both equally as obnoxious.

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

No I remember, kinda.  I think @TimHauck remembers too 

Found it.

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

In god you fail. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

They both own you. :dunno:

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

#StayDown

It appears someone quoted me without using the quotation marks, but they likely intended to do so. Some of you activist radical leftists are grasping at straws. 

The one key thing that @League Champion and I have in common is we both expend effort to show the "receipts"   He does more tweets, I do tweets but also videos, articles, polls, stats, quotes, etc, etc. 

Since it's impossible to refute the video evidence right in your face, this is the lengths that some will go to try to denounce via ad hominem ( i.e. you can't attack the message, so you'll try to go after the messenger) 

And it's all futile. What are some of you going to do? Go to the site owner and try to get me banned? For what exactly? For raising the level of discussion here in the Geek Club ( not everyone has to like my viewpoints or my thread topics, but they aren't cheap, they aren't lazy, they are very explicit and specific in being sourced and detailed out)  More forums would like more contributors as such, the way I post, not less. 

It's a basic social compact of participating in any community in any location - The more value you openly contribute, the more slack you get cut and the more your words begin to carry weight. 

As long as I continue to raise the level of discussion in this forum, that's all the leverage I need. It means all personal attacks against me will eventually fail. Don't believe me? Ask @HellToupee, @BirdGang, @Tree of Knowledge, @Patented Phil, @supermike80 and others from "the other place"  Attacking me was futile. All it did was openly show the toxicity present and furthered the pathway for that place to get locked down. 

Anyone who wants to try for a piece of me can step right up. Come get some. Come get all of it. But let's be clear, so no one can say they were never told, it never ends well for those with intentions in bad faith. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

#StayDown

It appears someone quoted me without using the quotation marks, but they likely intended to do so. Some of you activist radical leftists are grasping at straws. 

The one key thing that @League Champion and I have in common is we both expend effort to show the "receipts"   He does more tweets, I do tweets but also videos, articles, polls, stats, quotes, etc, etc. 

Since it's impossible to refute the video evidence right in your face, this is the lengths that some will go to try to denounce via ad hominem ( i.e. you can't attack the message, so you'll try to go after the messenger) 

And it's all futile. What are some of you going to do? Go to the site owner and try to get me banned? For what exactly? For raising the level of discussion here in the Geek Club ( not everyone has to like my viewpoints or my thread topics, but they aren't cheap, they aren't lazy, they are very explicit and specific in being sourced and detailed out)  More forums would like more contributors as such, the way I post, not less. 

It's a basic social compact of participating in any community in any location - The more value you openly contribute, the more slack you get cut and the more your words begin to carry weight. 

As long as I continue to raise the level of discussion in this forum, that's all the leverage I need. It means all personal attacks against me will eventually fail. Don't believe me? Ask @HellToupee, @BirdGang, @Tree of Knowledge, @Patented Phil, @supermike80 and others from "the other place"  Attacking me was futile. All it did was openly show the toxicity present and furthered the pathway for that place to get locked down. 

Anyone who wants to try for a piece of me can step right up. Come get some. Come get all of it. But let's be clear, so no one can say they were never told, it never ends well for those with intentions in bad faith. 

You're free to post whatever doctored, alt right garbage you want.  Have at it.

And btw you sound like a child "Anyone who wants to try for a piece of me can step right up. Come get some. Come get all of it. But let's be clear, so no one can say they were never told, it never ends well for those with intentions in bad faith."

Grow the F up and stop taking the internet so serious...man you alt righties are an insecure bunch. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And btw you sound like a child "Anyone who wants to try for a piece of me can step right up. Come get some. Come get all of it. But let's be clear, so no one can say they were never told, it never ends well for those with intentions in bad faith."

Grow the F up and stop taking the internet so serious...man you alt righties are an insecure bunch. 

Lol the dude thinks so much of himself. And he’s effing nuts at the same time. So sad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Pot.  Kettle.  Black.  

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol the dude thinks so much of himself. And he’s effing nuts at the same time. So sad. 

Aren't you the guy that had half a million posts at FB Gays mostly making threads about yourself?

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Aren't you the guy that had half a million posts at FB Gays mostly making threads about yourself?

Not close to that number. Almost none of the threads I started were about me. And aren’t you the guy who wrote yesterday that you sympathized with anti-Semitic ravings? 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not close to that number. Almost none of the threads I started were about me. And aren’t you the guy who wrote yesterday that you sympathized with anti-Semitic ravings? 

Aren't you the guy who just yesterday was happy to sh!t on the dead, who is the moral equivilent of the Westboro Baptist folks?  Go to rural southern Mexico sometime and behave like that and see how it goes for you.  Simply approach any local and say "Me cago en tus muertos."   I am going to start calling you Westboro Timmay.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Aren't you the guy who just yesterday was happy to sh!t on the dead, who is the moral equivilent of the Westboro Baptist folks?  Go to rural southern Mexico sometime and behave like that and see how it goes for you.  Simply approach any local and say "Me cago en tus muertos."   I am going to start calling you Westboro Timmay.

No. I remain critical of several things Bobby Knight did while alive and I consider his public support of Donald Trump, late in life, to be a shameful and dishonorable act. So I brought it up, because it’s worth noting. Id do it again. I’m sorry that he died for his family. He was a tremendous basketball coach. 
And of course you’re free to call me whatever you’d like. 

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Please stop with your fake outrage.  Tim brought up BK and Trump that's it.  He didn't crap on the dead FFS.

Don't make me go dig up some alt right posters posts when RBG died.  I guarantee that was disgusting and you remained silent.  Might have joined in. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

No. I remain critical of several things Bobby Knight did while alive and I consider his public support of Donald Trump, late in life, to be a shameful and dishonorable act. So I brought it up, because it’s worth noting. Id do it again. I’m sorry that he died for his family. He was a tremendous basketball coach. 
And of course you’re free to call me whatever you’d like. 

I will Westboro Timmay as you are the moral equivilent of one of the most toxic groups to have sprung forth from a septic tank in the last 50 years.  No one is saying you can't or shouldn't have your opinion.  Rather several of us were sdaying there is a time, place, and manner and you violated all three because you can't hold your water.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Please stop with your fake outrage.  Tim brought up BK and Trump that's it.  He didn't crap on the dead FFS.

Don't make me go dig up some alt right posters posts when RBG died.  I guarantee that was disgusting and you remained silent.  Might have joined in. 

You are very welcome to search.  I anxiously await your findings.

Oh, if you post anythning of interest forgive me for not immediately responding.  It is a nice day here and I am off to kayak and fish as there are not many more days to do so.  I will eventually see what you post, if you post, and will respond later.

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Link ?  I've done no so thing

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I don’t believe the outrage is fake. Based on the responses I received I obviously hit a nerve. But that nerve has very little to do with Bobby Knight. It has to do with Donald Trump. I think many of the folks here know deep down what a scumbag Trump is, and what he represents, and they support him anyhow. Rather than accept their complicity they lash out. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe the outrage is fake. Based on the responses I received I obviously hit a nerve. But that nerve has very little to do with Bobby Knight. It has to do with Donald Trump. I think many of the folks here know deep down what a scumbag Trump is, and what he represents, and they support him anyhow. Rather than accept their complicity they lash out. 

You are a clueless piece of sh!t.  People are pointing out that you're crapping on the dead.  Nothing to do with Trump like everything in your sad, pathetic life.

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Link ?  I've done no so thing

You’re not the guy who said yesterday you sympathized with CDub’s worldview? Perhaps I have you confused with somebody else? If so I apologize. 

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

You are a clueless piece of sh!t.  People are pointing out that you're crapping on the dead.  Nothing to do with Trump like everything in your sad, pathetic life.

For the record I live a pretty awesome life. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ahh the unexamined life, by Westboro Timmay.

I happen to loath Trump.  That opinion, however, is not needed in all venues.  You are blind Westboro Timmay, yet you think you are a man of vision.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hit a nerve? No one is allowed to tell you what a nutjob you are because of your liberal  obsession with Trump? 😆

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You are very welcome to search.  I anxiously await your findings.

Oh, if you post anythning of interest forgive me for not immediately responding.  It is a nice day here and I am off to kayak and fish as there are not many more days to do so.  I will eventually see what you post, if you post, and will respond later.

I'm not actually gonna search your old posts.  Only losers do that.  Just suggesting that the RBG death thread was full of vitriol I'd wager.

Anyways, enjoy yourself and have a great time!

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You are blind Westboro Timmay, yet you think you are a man of vision.

This forum seems to be overflowing with these types.

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

For the record I live a pretty awesome life. 

Your life is a Fockin nightmare.  How does someone nit know the person they live with is an alcoholic? How does that sneak up on you? I know. You’re spending all day whining and raging on a message board.  Meanwhile your beloved is passed out at 4 pm.