Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Famous Geek ~stick is in trouble again

Oy.

I wondered why he didn't run for re-election. I should have known he had some lobbying job lined up. 

As for Fuentes, ~stick should have known that being seen near him stains people with the mark of Cain. The dude's radioactive, shunned by everyone on the right and defined by people who hate him. Here we see ~stick is in hot water just for talking to him. Meanwhile, Fuentes can't defend himself because he's been kicked off all the social media platforms. 

Speaking for myself, I was vaguely aware of Fuentes before he was de-personed and I don't remember him saying anything nutty. If the Hitler admiration accusations are true he probably deserves the hate, but who knows if it's true or what the context is. It ought to be up to us to judge him on what he says in his own words rather than have Big Tech sensors prevent us from hearing him. Its the same reason I hate censorship in this forum.

Thanks for the ~stick update, KSB.

8 minutes ago, crackattack said:

He's a portly fellow.

😂😂 That boy thiccc.

That hair tho... :wub:

14 minutes ago, crackattack said:

He's a portly fellow.

He looks like how I picture most of the Geeks here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

😂 I hear ya!

Former Rep. Jonathan Stickland’s name has been removed from the website of Defend Texas Liberty,

Much like every post he made here was removed by a staffer back in the day. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kutulu said:

What a pear shaped loser 

Much like your *insert family member here*

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

:wave:

You just want my member.  I get it :wub: 

:banana:who cares:banana:who cares:banana:

7 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Much like your *insert family member here*

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

You just want my member.  I get it :wub: 

:banana:who cares:banana:who cares:banana:

I wood'nt say that :nono:

I also wouldn't wood'nt say that :banana:

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

Says the amputee 

I might have one leg, but I'm in way better shape then stick. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kutulu said:

What a pear shaped loser 

More turd shaped, really.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

With much less hair

1 minute ago, edjr said:

With much less hair

Most of us look like Cousin It.

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that someone from the Geek Club was meeting with a Nazi.

edit:  well mostly shocked that it wasn’t @Cdub100 or @iam90sbaby

Nazis are too liberal for me.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Oy.

I wondered why he didn't run for re-election. I should have known he had some lobbying job lined up. 

As for Fuentes, ~stick should have known that being seen near him stains people with the mark of Cain. The dude's radioactive, shunned by everyone on the right and defined by people who hate him. Here we see ~stick is in hot water just for talking to him. Meanwhile, Fuentes can't defend himself because he's been kicked off all the social media platforms. 

Speaking for myself, I was vaguely aware of Fuentes before he was de-personed and I don't remember him saying anything nutty. If the Hitler admiration accusations are true he probably deserves the hate, but who knows if it's true or what the context is. It ought to be up to us to judge him on what he says in his own words rather than have Big Tech sensors prevent us from hearing him. Its the same reason I hate censorship in this forum.

Thanks for the ~stick update, KSB.

To refamiliarize myself with Fuentes, and since I don't believe in censorship nor recall him saying anything crazy, I checked out his page on Odysee. Yeah, the race issue with him is outside the Overton window.  He sounds like my uncle who died over 20 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Didn’t he actually get some  of his Geek Club posts brought up during his campaign?  

Yep. I believe it started with one about how you can’t rape your wife because she’s obligated to give you whatever you want :banana:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Yep. I believe it started with one about how you can’t rape your wife because she’s obligated to give you whatever you want :banana:

Is he a Muslim? 

Gloria gave me an STI and 7 years of alimony payments! :cry: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Didn’t he actually get some  of his Geek Club posts brought up during his campaign?  

Lololol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Stickland

“On a fantasy football forum, Stickland made comments regarding marital rape and marijuana use”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lololol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Stickland

“On a fantasy football forum, Stickland made comments regarding marital rape and marijuana use”

I have a certain sense of, I can't think of the word, juvenile pride whenever I see ~stick in the news.  More so than the Apu rumor about Amy Mickelson sleeping with Michael Jordan, because I don't remember actually seeing it when it happened.  ~stick, however, was one of us for a while.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

How did they ID him?

Did he use the same ID all over the Internet? Or use his real name as his screen handle?

14 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

How did they ID him?

Did he use the same ID all over the Internet? Or use his real name as his screen handle?

He signed every post

~stick

There is a way to see his old posts by using cached webpages---but I can't remember how to do it anymore.

19 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

How did they ID him?

Here's the thread...

Stick scrubbed all his Geek Club posts after the marijuana and no rape in marriage posts became public. Unfortunately, he'd not gone into his FF league threads and so he got bit in the butt a second time when his enemies discovered that he'd called a league mate a "bratwurst loving homo." After that, he came back and scrubbed everything, now I think he has no more evidence that he posted here.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Stick scrubbed all his Geek Club posts after the marijuana and no rape in marriage posts became public. Unfortunately, he'd not gone into his FF league threads and so he got bit in the butt a second time when his enemies discovered that he'd called a league mate a "bratwurst loving homo." After that, he came back and scrubbed everything, now I think he has no more evidence that he posted here.

And so began the journey north to safety to our place in the sun. Among us we found a new leader: The man who came from the sky, the Gyro Captain. And just as Pappagallo had planned, we traveled far beyond the reach of men on machines. The juice, the precious juice, was hidden in the vehicles. As for me, I grew to manhood and in the fullness of time, I became the leader, the Chief of the Great Northern Tribe. And the ~Stick? That was the last we ever saw of him. He lives now, only in my memories...

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

How did they ID him?

Did he use the same ID all over the Internet?

Yes - this was the reference for the Wikipedia article

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/Report-North-Texas-state-representative-sought-6725782.php

“The state representative’s remarks about marijuana are not the only controversial comments he made on message boards.  In 2008, Stickland, using the same username as the marijuana posts, wrote ‘rape is nonexistent in marriage, take what you want my friend!”

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes - this was the reference for the Wikipedia article

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/Report-North-Texas-state-representative-sought-6725782.php

“The state representative’s remarks about marijuana are not the only controversial comments he made on message boards.  In 2008, Stickland, using the same username as the marijuana posts, wrote ‘rape is nonexistent in marriage, take what you want my friend!”

It's surprising he wasn't elected governor.

2 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

How did they ID him?

I suspect he got ratted out.

I mean,  suppose one November HT or tim or worms or KSB told us he's won election to the state House, then kept posting what he was up to while in office. Each has a half dozen posters here hostile to him and his politics that would gladly rat him out to the opposition party and dig up some embarrassing thing they'd posted along the way.

If any of you ever run for office, learn from ~stick ... don't tell us.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I suspect he got ratted out.

I mean,  suppose one November HT or tim or worms or KSB told us he's won election to the state House, then kept posting what he was up to while in office. Each has a half dozen posters here hostile to him and his politics that would gladly rat him out to the opposition party and dig up some embarrassing thing they'd posted along the way.

If any of you ever run for office, learn from ~stick ... don't tell us.

‘Twas a nicer time back then at the geek club. It’s possible, but I doubt it. I think some intrepid aide just did a google search on him and went from there