Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Kansas City Chiefs Fan vs The Woke Mob

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk already. 

Rittenhouse is a punk and probably a white supramacist. He’s probably innocent too (we’ll never know for sure) but what an a$$hole for even being there. Such a little or!ck  and you guys worship him. Pathetic. 

And this latest kid, wearing red paint which is horribly racist and you defend him? Fock him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

That makes him a jerk already. 

I don't disagree but he didn't deserve the Woke treatment. He did absolutely NOTHING wrong. He also said that he smirks when he's nervous or intimidated. I don't think you should endorse what he went through, that's Woke within itself. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I don't disagree but he didn't deserve the Woke treatment. He did absolutely NOTHING wrong. He also said that he smirks when he's nervous or intimidated. I don't think you should endorse what he went through, that's Woke within itself. 

Everyone deserves the woke treatment. Because it means that everyone gets treated with dignity and respect. That’s what woke is all about. 

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Everyone deserves the woke treatment. Because it means that everyone gets treated with dignity and respect. That’s what woke is all about. 

You're such a Troll, except not even good at it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

And this latest kid, wearing red paint which is horribly racist and you defend him? Fock him. 

Painting your face team colors is a time honored tradition, and while it may be stupid, it's not racist.  You're pushing this a little too far.

Imagine what kind of no-life, race-baiting, loser you'd have to be to pick on a little kid for supporting his favorite team. 

The woke are a bunch of thin-skinned poosays. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Painting your face team colors is a time honored tradition, and while it may be stupid, it's not racist.  You're pushing this a little too far.

You're 100% correct. He's the definition of Woke 

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

You're such a Troll, except not even good at it. 

Based on the number of posts directed to him or about him around here, I'd disagree with this statement.      He's got all the rightie trigger phrases covered in that post.  ("horribly racist" :lol:  that's the cherry on top of that post).  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your other points regrarding Sandman and Rittenhouse are totally off the mark too but this one is absolutely nuts.

You go to a Lions game, and diehard fans paint their face silver and blue, the same regarding Packer fans with yellow and green. This kid's crime/transgression is that his favorite team's colors are red and black. 

There's no hidden political or social message to be found in red and black facepaint that goes any deeper than "I really like the Chiefs."

Is there no end to this bottomless pit of whining?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s Deadspin fellas. Clickbait articles is what they do. I wouldn’t stay up til 3-4 AM upset about it.

I disagree with this assertion. It does pretend to do this, but it is a movement of intolerance and violence.  Were the movement to not embrace such vile actions I think we could all get behind it.  But we have witnessed in these same behaviors in the past, notably in 1030's Germany.  The left has decided that they are the arbitors of morality and what THEY beleive is the only truth, and if you do not conform then you are evil and an enemy.

Not sure if you are a Star Trek fan, but this was the exact dilemma the writers embraced when they crafted the character of Khan.  He never considered himself to be a villain, but he acknowledged that he was forced to use villanous tactics to deliver according to his moral code.

Woke is marxism under the veil of virtue.  Leftists love to slap positive monikers on vile behaviors to justify those behaviors, but it does not change the fact that they are just wrong.

• Like 1

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk alread

He was a victim of anti-Catholic bigotry. The MSM mocked his religious beliefs and try to destroy a teen. Disgusting 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He was a victim of anti-Catholic bigotry. The MSM mocked his religious beliefs and try to destroy a teen. Disgusting 

I am mystified by those who support the media today.  These entities are predatory and are preying on the fears of all people across the board.  They are deeply flawed and no longer "report".....we should all view anything they present with considerable scruitiny.

At the eagles mnf game the Chiefs recognized and honored natives in a very respectful, and thoughtful manner. 

That Carron fella is getting obliterated online, rightly so.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk already. 

Rittenhouse is a punk and probably a white supramacist. He’s probably innocent too (we’ll never know for sure) but what an a$$hole for even being there. Such a little or!ck  and you guys worship him. Pathetic. 

Bud, your hit rate is 0%. Do you ever get tired of being on the wrong side of virtually every subject?

I admire your persistence but, holy fock man...

• Like 1

Woketards worked up about this kid and have no concerns about video after video of kids attacking other students and their teachers in class. Yup. The modern day democrat.  

I truly hope any native Americans that witnessed this horror will be ok.  Good thing we have liberals with nothing else to do and no value to offer around to defend them. The heroes no one wanted or asked for.  

59 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

At the eagles mnf game the Chiefs recognized and honored natives in a very respectful, and thoughtful manner. 

It's disgraceful what liberals do to shame teams that feature natives.

The Eastern Michigan Hurons and Washington Redskins both featured dignified native American mascots. Tribal High School teams across the country  have embraced the Redskins logo for their own. "Huron" is more than a Lake and seeing them featured on the football helmet use to remind people of that before woke white libtards changed that over the objections of the Huron tribe.

The Chippewas and Seminoles risk being erased entirely from thought and reduced to obscure cultural trivia were Central Michigan or Florida State to be forced by liberals to abandon them. Somehow, liberal bastion Illinois has been able to stick through with the Blackhawks and Illini.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's disgraceful what liberals do to shame teams that feature natives.

The Eastern Michigan Hurons and Washington Redskins both featured dignified native American mascots. Tribal High School teams across the country  have embraced the Redskins logo for their own. "Huron" is more than a Lake and seeing them featured on the football helmet use to remind people of that before woke white libtards changed that over the objections of the Huron tribe.

The Chippewas and Seminoles risk being erased entirely from thought and reduced to obscure cultural trivia were Central Michigan or Florida State to be forced by liberals to abandon them. Somehow, liberal bastion Illinois has been able to stick through with the Blackhawks and Illini.

When names of sports mascots are this important to you, it's time to rethink your priorities.

Also when it comes to matter like these, it's best to listen to the natives themselves to get their opinions.  Some like the names, others do not, but a white person telling a native not to be offended is focked up.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

When names of sports mascots are this important to you, it's time to rethink your priorities.

Also when it comes to matter like these, it's best to listen to the natives themselves to get their opinions.  Some like the names, others do not, but a white person telling a native not to be offended is focked up.

So is telling them to be offended. Worse actually.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Perhaps deciding for others what is important to them is not the exact approach we want to employ.  

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I truly hope any native Americans that witnessed this horror will be ok.  

Hopefully this doesn't drive them all to drink. :cheers:

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

My biggest surprise from this entire incident is that Deadspin still exists. 

This was my wife's reaction yesterday when she saw the story.

"Huh.  Who knew they still existed? :dunno: "  :lol: 

• Like 1

I might have gone overboard a little on the Chiefs kid. I overreact when woke gets attacked all the time. It has it excesses sure but woke (political correctness) is a good thing. We are better off as a society for it in so many ways. Homosexuals treated with equality, bad guys like Harvey Weinstein thrown in jail, black history and Native American history taught correctly, dignity for transsexuals, better treatment of minorities by police- there’s no aspect of woke that hasn’t made things better. I truly believe that. So when it gets constantly ripped as a bad thing I get defensive. 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Everyone except little kids out to enjoy a game and support their team.  They get castigated by keyboard warriors.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I might have gone overboard a little on the Chiefs kid. I overreact when woke gets attacked all the time. It has it excesses sure but woke (political correctness) is a good thing. We are better off as a society for it in so many ways. Homosexuals treated with equality, bad guys like Harvey Weinstein thrown in jail, black history and Native American history taught correctly, dignity for transsexuals, better treatment of minorities by police- there’s no aspect of woke that hasn’t made things better. I truly believe that. So when it gets constantly ripped as a bad thing I get defensive. 

As with most things, you can go overboard.  What you are talking about is treating people with respect.  This should be a common goal of all of us.  Some of the wokies go too far.  This kid doesn't deserve to have his face plastered all over the place and made out to be a villian.  In all liklihood, he just wanted to dress up and root for his team.  Maybe the kid is a Hitler lover, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

How about confused teenagers getting genitalia removed, does that make things better?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ahhh, I see.  perhaps you might try thinking before you post.  

Also, I note, you have not retracted your post or rescinded or apologized for your post, you have simply raised the possibility, the possibility not the certain admission, that you were out of line.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Everyone except little kids out to enjoy a game and support their team.  They get castigated by keyboard warriors.

The red paint may be traditional and I’m sure the kid didn’t mean anything by it, but it’s still horribly racist, a legacy of our ugly past of stereotyping native Americans. As a society we shouldn’t tolerate this anymore. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

How about confused teenagers getting genitalia removed, does that make things better?

Yes. Because for the vast majority of them, the sex change operation represents the end of their confusion, which is the goal. Also, it’s really none of your (or my) business. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Ahhh, I see.  perhaps you might try thinking before you post.  

Also, I note, you have not retracted your post or rescinded or apologized for your post, you have simply raised the possibility, the possibi9lity not the certain admission, that you were out of line.

I was out of line for picking on an innocent kid. I am not out of line in arguing that the tradition of red paint to support a football team with an Indian name is racist and we shouldn’t do it anymore. Same for the tomahawk chop.