Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

AT&T wireless outage

Widespread service outages around the US.  True numbers unknown because AT&T isn’t reporting that and the only numbers available are self-reported through unaffiliated websites.

My household has no wireless either here at home or at the gym, the middle school or my wife’s office.

Odds are it’s NOT a cyberattack, but I can’t keep my mind from going there and it’s a dark rabbit hole.

I’m no prepper (have no gasoline stores and no solar back up) but I have a shelf stable pantry with about 3 months food, about 3 months of propane and a camp stove.

Imagine if this really is a test run like the lunatic fringe is already speculating.

ATT phone is up and running again. 

Verizon phone was never down. 

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Wife has AT&T. No cell service

Cause I make her turn her cell off when shes with me duh

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Cause I make her turn her cell off when shes with me duh

Good news, thanks!

Been up since 5am, not a single issue.  

still down :mad:

Widespread systems issues where I work as well. Credit card problems, database access, etc. Keep thinking of the Chinese hacker leaks earlier this week and the Netflix movie Leave the World Behind. 

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Widespread systems issues where I work as well. Credit card problems, database access, etc. Keep thinking of the Chinese hacker leaks earlier this week and the Netflix movie Leave the World Behind

One Second After

Novel by William R. Forstchen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My phone still says

My wife and I both have AT&T.  Mine has been fine all day hers hasn't worked all day.  I have an Iphone she doesn't h'mmmm.

Network access restored here.

Me and my son are in the same place and on the same plan.  His phone was dead until 12:30 pm today.  Mine worked fine.  Tried calling AT&T for a half hour this morning.  Got through to the automated screener every time, but then weird shitt would happen after we stated the problem.  Absolutely bizarre.

You’d think if it was a solar flare both our phones would have been affected the same.  Once again, we are in the same house and on the same plan.  Same exact iPhone model as well.

It wasn't a solar flare, that's just their excuse. Solar flare was just a timing coincidence. Solar flares happen a lot, and one's stronger than this one have happened before. There's no proof of causation.

AT&T sucks.

Verizon is the best.

Good think I make enough money to not have AT&T. 

Obama Phone users must be losing their shizz.