Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Ann Coulter goes full white supremacist

Channeling her inner @Cdub100

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-tells-ramaswamy-she-wouldnt-vote-for-him-because-youre-an-indian

Not only does she tell Ramaswamy she could never vote for an Indian (didn’t she use to date that scumbag Dinesh D’Souza?) she adds this nice comment: 

“There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP, and that doesn’t mean we can’t take anyone else in- a Sri Lankan, a Japanese, or an Indian- but the core around which this nation’s values are formed is the WASP”

So not only white people, but no Catholics or Jews either. And no Slavic types. Gotta be Aryan for Ann! (British Aryan I guess.) 

Skeletor just desperately trying to stay relevant. Sad

When I see you loony liberals advocate for "diversity' in African, Muslim/Arabic or Asian countries, for example, then maybe I'll agree with you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

When I see you loony liberals advocate for "diversity' in African, Muslim/Arabic or Asian countries, for example, then maybe I'll agree with you.

Agree with me about what? About labeling Coulter’s remarks as white supremacist? How do you regard them? 

She also said "the best thing Trump to do for the country is die."   

So that puts Ann clearly on your side, the bootlickers for the elite establishment side.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And BTW why should I or anyone reading this care about diversity in African or Asian countries? We live here. 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

She also said "the best thing Trump to do for the country is die."   

So that puts Ann clearly on your side, the bootlickers for the elite establishment side.

What would you do if Trump did die? He’s all you have 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She’s not MAGA. So we don’t care what she says. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Keri Lake.  Ramaswamy.  Jim Jordan.  

• Haha 1

She’s the stereotypical never Trump republican like the Lincoln project. I guess a 👍 for her honesty. Only question is why wouldn’t she vote for an Indian 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And BTW why should I or anyone reading this care about diversity in African or Asian countries? We live here. 

We seem to care to the tune of about a trillion dollars about what happens in Ukraine and Israel.  Are you now advocating for isolationism?  

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hey numbnuts there is a very deep bench

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Agree with me about what? About labeling Coulter’s remarks as white supremacist? How do you regard them? 

I did not care to unlock the Daily Beast so the only insight I have to her comments is your post.  From that I would not describe the comments as being White supremacy, I would chractderize them as other race exclusionary.  Now I do get that when I have seen that argument in the past it has always walked hand in hand with white supremacy, but I don't know that to necessarily be so just because it has been so in my experiences.  Did she make any explicit and direct statements about whites being an inherently superior race?

Either way I have always found her distasteful.  Frankly I have enjoyed her having faded from the public stage and now here she is insisting upon attention, again.  I find that unfortunate. 

That does it…. I won’t be voting for her in November…

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We seem to care to the tune of about a trillion dollars about what happens in Ukraine and Israel.  Are you now advocating for isolationism?  

I don’t care if Ukraine is diverse. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because if you REALLY believe in diversity you should believe in it as a THING & not an area code. Your statement is absolute proof that you are part of an agenda & not a belief. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's fine because it's white supremacist on white supremacist crime. 

Also thanks for tagging me boyo boy. Rent free.

Vivek Ramaswamy has sparked a firestorm of criticism since launching his 2024 presidential campaign for comments that some have called racially charged.

Recently, the 38-year-old entrepreneur faced backlash for comparing Rep. Ayanna Pressley, a Black Democrat representing Massachusetts, to “modern grand wizards” of the Ku Klux Klan. He has said that the U.S. education system is a “modern ghetto system,” that the government pays women in inner cities to be single, and has argued with former CNN anchor Don Lemon on what it was like to live as a Black person in America.

16 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Because if you REALLY believe in diversity you should believe in it as a THING & not an area code. Your statement is absolute proof that you are part of an agenda & not a belief. 

Thank-you.  This is EXACTLY what I was getting at.  :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Wrong. 

Are you familiar with Ronald Reagan’s “city on a hill” concept? He thought of the USA as setting a shining example for the rest of the world as to how things should be done. That’s exactly the way I view it. I’m not a leftist. To me, America is the greatest country that has ever existed, for all of our flaws. But we need to live up to our ideals so the rest of the world can watch and eventually follow. We need to be the city on the hill. And that includes wokeness and diversity. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Keri Lake.  Ramaswamy.  Jim Jordan.  

Are you just naming losers or what?

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Are you just naming losers or what?

Kamala 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wrong. 

Are you familiar with Ronald Reagan’s “city on a hill” concept? He thought of the USA as setting a shining example for the rest of the world as to how things should be done. That’s exactly the way I view it. I’m not a leftist. To me, America is the greatest country that has ever existed, for all of our flaws. But we need to live up to our ideals so the rest of the world can watch and eventually follow. We need to be the city on the hill. And that includes wokeness and diversity. 

Bullchit!!! Here is another shining example of you getting called out....and immediately dropping a smoke grenade. 

I've always wondered why the hell she went on a Comedy Central roast?  Exactly what reasoning did she and her agent land on that it would somehow benefit her...

I don’t care if Ukraine is diverse. 

You care about defending their borders.   Which is odd because you don't give a crap about ours. 

• Like 1

New VP option for Don?

Let's break down a lie shall we?

Tim:

And BTW why should I or anyone reading this care about diversity in African or Asian countries? We live here. 

Me:

Because if you REALLY believe in diversity you should believe in it as a THING & not an area code. Your statement is absolute proof that you are part of an agenda & not a belief. 

Tim:

Wrong......what I ment was.....remember that Regan thing?

😂😅

Tim should star in the Pinocchio remake😂😅

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wrong. 

But yet you support mass censorship, you support gun control, you support mass surveillance of citizens without warrants, you support imprisonment of whistleblowers, you support weaponizing the law to imprison political opponents, you support the CIA and their assassination of leaders and other illegal activities.... one of these things are even remotely America.   You support thuggery of an authoritarian government.  You don't give a crap about the rights of the other half of this country. 

She’s just some salty broad that was mesmerized by Trump’s alpha pheromones and couldn’t take it when he wasn’t interested.  

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wrong. 

It's like we should make America Great Again 😱

• Like 1

She was recently on a Free Press debate about immigration; she argued on the pro side of closing the border.  She was actually less whackadoodle than I expected.  But she did mention the culture, and I think there is some validity.  

Where I differ from her is that I think some non-WASP cultures, like Jewish and Catholic, India, Nigerian, and parts of Asia, have shown to be more than up to the American ideal.  

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've always wondered why the hell she went on a Comedy Central roast?  Exactly what reasoning did she and her agent land on that it would somehow benefit her...

I know she plugged a book while she was there, but her and her people had to know it wasnt a good idea.

"Ann Coulter, if you're here who is scaring the crows away from our crops?" - Pete Davidson

• Haha 1

Ann Coulter.   LOL  Jesus.

Well heck, you got us now..Ann Coulter said something.......MEAN TWEETS.

Wrong. 

You say you don’t care if other countries are diverse, but then say you want other countries to see us as an example of how things should be.  By your standards, we should be racially and ethnically diverse.  By your other standard, therefore, other countries should also be racially and ethnically diverse.

Meh. The ONLY thing I agree with that ###### about is disliking Trump. She's trash.

Damn, we can't post the word c v n t anymore? Where's jonmx to fight for our first amendment rights? Sick em, terrorist!

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Damn, we can't post the word c v n t anymore? Where's jonmx to fight for our first amendment rights? Sick em, terrorist!

Glad you can’t use that word.  

Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

You say you don’t care if other countries are diverse, but then say you want other countries to see us as an example of how things should be.  By your standards, we should be racially and ethnically diverse.  By your other standard, therefore, other countries should also be racially and ethnically diverse.

It's his smoke grenade to distract from his original comment. He said WTF do we care about diversity elsewhere....when I called him out....he posted that gem of a walk-back.

I've always thought she was a kvnt, but the White Power angle is sexy.