Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Do Democrats Want Illegal Immigrants To Vote?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How is the logic faulty?  “It only takes one.”  Those are your words.

That's why I typed all those words about doing our best to thoroughly vet every entrant, including legal ones.

But I'm certainly not going to get into a semantic war with you, so sure, a wide open border is the same as a tightly-regulated legal immigration system which thoroughly vets immigrants, and focuses on economic vs. family justifications.  You win, stop it all.  :cheers: 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Those with no skin in the game like you are perfectly fine with others having their family members murdered, beaten and raped.  I mean, as long as it's not in your backyard, amiright?   

Typical liberal - rules for thee, but not for me!!!

This is exactly it. Go read the economy thread and the same attitude is there as well. As long as it's not them, then those of us experiencing it on the daily must be lying...or we are buying too many lattes and need to look at our personal finances. :rolleyes: 

If they are fine with higher prices, they still have homeowners insurance, can afford the 22% increase in car insurance rate hikes, and aren't losing their jobs any time soon, they deem everything "fine." And the stock market being above 40K means everything is cool. 

And Tim is cool with illegals because he hires them. He'd rather them be here legally, but hiring them is cheaper than hiring a citizen because then he'd have to abide by CA labor laws - which are incredibly strict, BTW. He can do all kinds of shiite under the table with his "workers" and get away with it...but hiring that mid-40s woman that's struggling to get food on the table for an honest $25/hour is just to $$$ for CEO Tim. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is exactly it. Go read the economy thread and the same attitude is there as well. As long as it's not them, then those of us experiencing it on the daily must be lying...or we are buying too many lattes and need to look at our personal finances. :rolleyes: 

If they are fine with higher prices, they still have homeowners insurance, can afford the 22% increase in car insurance rate hikes, and aren't losing their jobs any time soon, they deem everything "fine." And the stock market being above 40K means everything is cool. 

And Tim is cool with illegals because he hires them. He'd rather them be here legally, but hiring them is cheaper than hiring a citizen because then he'd have to abide by CA labor laws - which are incredibly strict, BTW. He can do all kinds of shiite under the table with his "workers" and get away with it...but hiring that mid-40s woman that's struggling to get food on the table for an honest $25/hour is just to $$$ for CEO Tim. 

According to your Kansas City Chiefs kicker hero, you should be in the kitchen cooking right now, girlyo, and keeping opinions to yourself.

SERVE THE MAN LIKE A RANCH-STYLE BEAN!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

TheNewGirl: complains about inflation

Also TheNewGirl: demands $25/hour for work that RealTim hires a bunch of unskilled illegal immigrants to do

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

According to your Kansas City Chiefs kicker hero, you should be in the kitchen cooking right now, girlyo, and keeping opinions to yourself.

SERVE THE MAN LIKE A RANCH-STYLE BEAN!

Nice, you sure showed her, center-right guy.  :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Nice, you sure showed her, center-right guy.  :thumbsup: 

You pounding cabbage tonight or at a baseball game?

Maybe you're not sure.

Time to pound some Prevagen,  boyo.

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You pounding cabbage tonight or at a baseball game?

Maybe you're not sure.

Time to pound some Prevagen,  boyo.

You still think "going to dinner" means leaving your house? Thrice divorced guy would probably think that.  

Nice comment to TNG, you should be proud.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You still think "going to dinner" means leaving your house? Thrice divorced guy would probably think that.  

Nice comment to TNG, you should be proud.

You said you were going to dinner, and then you said you were going to a baseball game, but really you were here posting.

I do not post here during baseball games or dinner.

I haven't been divorced three times.

You're just a fountain of conflicting or incorrect information as of late.

Take your pills, boyo.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You said you were going to dinner, and then you said you were going to a baseball game, but really you were here posting.

I do not post here during baseball games or dinner.

I haven't been divorced three times.

You're just a fountain of conflicting or incorrect information as of late.

Take your pills, boyo.

Divorced only twice?  My bad.  Third time is hopefully a charm.

And I didn't say I was going to a baseball game. I said I had been at one.  I was admittedly confused as to why somebody would think "going to dinner" would mean leaving the house. 

I forgot who I was chatting with.

Perhaps your latest wife doesn't cook? Too busy with cats?

Still a nice comment to TNG, congrats, winning$#@!

The Democrat party absolutely wants illegals to vote. It's indisputable. They need it to retain power. 

Individual democrat voters will deny it till the cows come home because they have to in order to save face. 

We all know the truth, however. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Divorced only twice?  My bad.  Third time is hopefully a charm.

And I didn't say I was going to a baseball game. I said I had been at one.  I was admittedly confused as to why somebody would think "going to dinner" would mean leaving the house. 

I forgot who I was chatting with.

Perhaps your latest wife doesn't cook? Too busy with cats?

Still a nice comment to TNG, congrats, winning$#@!

You were wrong about my marriages. You said you were going to dinner and then said you were at a baseball game, and that you ate cabbage. What kind of a weirdo eats cabbage at a baseball game? 

Nice dig at my wife and cats, seeing as you can't properly defend yourself and have to pivot to wives and pets for your dig pleasures, all the while criticizing me for making a wisecrack directly to TNG, with whom you've had a sketchy past ...

Try directly insulting my wife, instead of cowardly doing so behind your comfort zone of a message board. She'll rip whatever you have left of actual manhood to shreds.

What a weak-ass, insecure, pitiful kunt you are.

🤣

If I’m leaving the house to have dinner, I say I’m going out to dinner. Out being the key word. Rusty is a Fockin moron 

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You were wrong about my marriages. You said you were going to dinner and then said you were at a baseball game, and that you ate cabbage. What kind of a weirdo eats cabbage at a baseball game? 

Nice dig at my wife and cats, seeing as you can't properly defend yourself and have to pivot to wives and pets for your dig pleasures, all the while criticizing me for making a wisecrack directly to TNG, with whom you've had a sketchy past ...

Try directly insulting my wife, instead of cowardly doing so behind your comfort zone of a message board. She'll rip whatever you have left of actual manhood to shreds.

What a weak-ass, insecure, pitiful kunt you are.

🤣

I had cabbage at dinner. At home. With corned beef.  I recall saying this to you.

I didn't insult your wife. I insulted you.

You were a d1ck to TNG, own it and stop being a poosay..

I have no sketchy past with TNG, she will confirm this.

Have a great night!

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK serious time. 

I don’t want people without papers to come here. I would much prefer they come through legal means. But I am very sympathetic to them once they get here because I believe the vast majority are very hard working, honest people with no thought of violent crime or abusing our social system. I also don’t buy that we don’t have room for them and think our immigration system should be a lot more open. I don’t think these people present either an economic or security risk to us. There are always exceptions of course but exceptions are what they are. 

This is my honest position. 

Policy position by feels.

Great way to run a country.

23 hours ago, squistion said:

Short answer, no, most Democrats don't want illegal immigrants to vote (but you can always find a few people who will agree to anything in these type of "on the street" video interviews). 

Lack of awareness right here.

16 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Once again people keep trying to tell me why I think the way I do. Except that I already wrote why I think the way I do and your explanation has nothing to do with it. 

Once again: my beliefs regarding this issue are based on my love for American values and what I think this country is supposed to be about. My personal situation (which by the way bears no relationship to your description) is irrelevant. You’re welcome to disagree with my views, and it’s obvious you do, but please stop trying to tell me what my motivations are. 

15 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I had cabbage at dinner. At home. With corned beef.  I recall saying this to you.

I didn't insult your wife. I insulted you.

You were a d1ck to TNG, own it and stop being a poosay..

I have no sketchy past with TNG, she will confirm this.

Have a great night!

You were a d1ck to her too, she will confirm this 

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You were a d1ck to her too, she will confirm this 

Yes, she says I insulted her.  I do not recall it but have apologized as best as I can, given that I don't recall it.

Is this what a "sketchy past" means?  

No. I only want citizens to vote, or at a minimum, reach higher status in the process of gaining citizenship.

i have a friend with a Swiss wife who went through some difficult hoops to attain her green card/citizenship years ago. 

The whole point for allowing the invasion is to get votes at some point from the invaders. 

22 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Don't citizens commit more crime than illegals?  Don't legal guns kill people?  Maybe get rid of all legals and guns if we really care about crime?

100% of illegals commit crime. It's right in their name.

The replacement is real. People are just now catching on. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The replacement is real. People are just now catching on. 

Only below average, lazy, racist POS like you are being replaced.

For the rest of us, some dude who doesn't speak the language and who just got in the country really isn't competition.

For you cultist?  I can see why you girls cry so much, these people can replace you easily.

Love this for you cultist. 

NYC begins evicting some migrants from shelter system after 30 days

The new limits don't apply to migrant families with children, who can reapply for shelter placement after 60 days.

You know what might find rows of agents with automatic weapons pointed at the Mexican border?   Any notion that migrants will vote against Democrats....

On 5/17/2024 at 7:03 PM, GutterBoy said:

Don't citizens commit more crime than illegals?  Don't legal guns kill people?  Maybe get rid of all legals and guns if we really care about crime?

Ok.  Then these countries they come from should be great places to live.  Why come to crime filled, racist America?  

"Get rid of guns" lol.   

All you guys talk about is poverty and how it breeds crime.  Its not peoples fault they commit crimes over and over, its just their environment, lack of education, and lack of money.  Yet you openly welcome more poor people in to take care of.  

You cant have it both ways.   Either shut up about poverty on other subjects or admit your stance on it is wishy washy and lacks any consistency.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ok.  Then these countries they come from should be great places to live.  Why come to crime filled, racist America?  

"Get rid of guns" lol.   

All you guys talk about is poverty and how it breeds crime.  Its not peoples fault they commit crimes over and over, its just their environment, lack of education, and lack of money.  Yet you openly welcome more poor people in to take care of.  

You cant have it both ways.   Either shut up about poverty on other subjects or admit your stance on it is wishy washy and lacks any consistency.  

👍

On 5/17/2024 at 10:30 AM, Strike said:

Of course they do.  Cities across the country keep trying, or succeeding, in giving them that ability. 

Source?

On 5/23/2024 at 4:50 AM, listen2me 23 said:

"Get rid of guns" lol.   

Who commit crimes over and over? Where? Who says they’re poor?

Not necessarily.  They do want to to give them amnesty they aren’t worthy of and then let them vote though.  

2 hours ago, torridjoe said:

Who commit crimes over and over? Where? Who says they’re poor?

Ask anyone here.   They say poverty is what drives crime in urban areas.  Hey maybe you dont.   Ask around to anyone here that you agree with.   

You havent been here for a bit.   Who the fook is this guy?