Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Handicapped stalls in the bathroom

Listen gimpy..just cause it's designed to accommodate you doesn't mean it's ONLY for you. Wait your damn turn like anyone else.

I like them. The hand rails give you something to use for leverage when you've got a stubborn turd that just won't come out on it's own. :)

I like them. The hand rails give you something to use for leverage when you've got a stubborn turd that just won't come out on it's own. :)

Cyclone needs some for his dog. :thumbsup:

In this PC cultural, don't we all have our own individual handicaps we have to overcome...I have myself have been traumatized by having a father who was cold and distant.

• Like 1

In this PC cultural, don't we all have our own individual handicaps we have to overcome...I have myself have been traumatized by having a father who was cold and distant.

Your mom was REALLY nice to me tho...

Definitely should not be used by the able bodied, if other stalls are available. If all other stalls are occupied, than all bets are off.

Definitely should not be used by the able bodied, if other stalls are available. If all other stalls are occupied, than all bets are off.

Why not??? That's crap. They re designed to make it easier to do your business..nit to give you a priority

Why not??? That's crap. They re designed to make it easier to do your business..nit to give you a priority

Because, common sense.

I caught some cripple coming out of a regular stall the other day and beat his a$$. He thought he couldn't walk before..........

Well done sir

Because, common sense.

It's not like you have to have a parking pass to shiot there. <_<

I work with a fat fock woman who has a handi-pass for parking. She can walk just fine, she is just a lady piece of sh1t.

Just passed a new law in MA. people caught abusing handicap plates get a $1,000 fine

It’s very much to give them ease of use AND priority, obviously....very obviously.

Not to mention I do a killer dismount.

I don't like the ones with the extra tall toilet seats. Because then my legs dangle like a five-year-old. And if I sit there long enough then my legs go to sleep. And then I find myself dragging myself underneath the stall door like Lieutenant Dan on a bender without his magic legs.

4 stalls next to each other, 1 occupied by me, someone comes in and uses the one right next door. No thanks, I use the big stall off by itself every time.

So much room.. it's own sink.. the Taj Majstall..

I think you might have washed your hands in a urinal, dude.

I think you might have washed your hands in a urinal, dude.

Yeah, what's with the sink being inside the stall? :dunno: I've never seen that myself, but I seem to remember Elevator Killer's diagram showing it that way in his saga of "The Hand".

A guy at work asked me how to turn on the sink once. It was in our old building and you just pull up on the handle. He's from India.

I have trouble with the sensor activated water and soap sometimes.

A guy at work asked me how to turn on the sink once. It was in our old building and you just pull up on the handle. He's from India.

I have trouble with the sensor activated water and soap sometimes.

If he's from India, why did he want the sink on? Was he filling up a water bottle?

I'm a bit confused by this priority talk... I mean of course if nobody is around I'm using it. But is somebody in a wheel chair comes rolling in before I go in of course I'm using another one

I'm a bit confused by this priority talk... I mean of course if nobody is around I'm using it. But is somebody in a wheel chair comes rolling in before I go in of course I'm using another one

Ok, so if nobody is around, you use handicapped parking. But if you see a car with a wheelchair lift in the parking lot, you use the normal spots.

This is your logic. You might be retarded, yourself.

• Like 1

Ok, so if nobody is around, you use handicapped parking. But if you see a car with a wheelchair lift in the parking lot, you use the normal spots.

Is there a potential $250 ticket for sh1tting in the handicrapper?

Listen gimpy..just cause it's designed to accommodate you doesn't mean it's ONLY for you. Wait your damn turn like anyone else.

I have a different view on this. My dad was sprayed heavily in vietnam with agent orange. Because of that he developed M.S. and was confined to a wheelchair. There are 2 things in this world that pisss me off more than anything in the world. People who park in handicapped spots and people who use the handicapped stall. Dude. It's there for THEM to use. Do YOU have to worry about fitting a focking wheelchair into the stall? Do you have to slide to the toilet using only your upper body? If not fock off and use the regular ones like the rest of us. Prickk.

• Like 1

Yup.

Fact is its a bad look to use the handicap stall. Unless youve got kids with you or something.

Now if its the last stall available you can maybe use it but of course when youre done other stalls will now appear free so heaven help you if gocolts is parked there waiting on you

I have a different view on this. My dad was sprayed heavily in vietnam with agent orange. Because of that he developed M.S. and was confined to a wheelchair. There are 2 things in this world that pisss me off more than anything in the world. People who park in handicapped spots and people who use the handicapped stall. Dude. It's there for THEM to use. Do YOU have to worry about fitting a focking wheelchair into the stall? Do you have to slide to the toilet using only your upper body? If not fock off and use the regular ones like the rest of us. Prickk.

F that. So you're saying it should ONLY be used by handicapped? Sorry about your dad, but I don;t agree with this. Of course if I see a handicapped person I wouldn't even consider it, but I don't think it should be there ONLY for Handicapped people.

F that. So you're saying it should ONLY be used by handicapped? Sorry about your dad, but I don;t agree with this. Of course if I see a handicapped person I wouldn't even consider it, but I don't think it should be there ONLY for Handicapped people.

So if you and a handicap guy are going into the bathroom at the same time you wont push him out of the way and rush into the handicap stall?

Wow, youre a regular Good Samaritan :rolleyes: