Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Do you use the actual n-word? Be honest.

See I never used it as an insult. maybe that's why I don't think it's that big a deal?

See I never used it as an insult. maybe that's why I don't think it's that big a deal?

Works great. With a white @sshole, you've got a whole list of insults to go through to find one to get the response you're after. With a black @sshole, you've got a short cut.

It's not the word that's important for me, it's the response.

Nah, I'll use it here to vent, but in day today speech? I can't even really think of a context where it makes sense.

I dont. I really see no reason to. I dont call people names unless it is on here.

Ok, I'll be the honest one. : If you added up every time that word was said in a gangster rap song, multiplied it by 100, it might come close to the amount of times I have said it. Multiply it by 1000 and it wouldn't come close to the amount of times Ive thought it.

Used it a lot in my younger days, just the way it was in my neighborhood and with some friends.

Then I grew up.

you white people saying you never even think it are so full of sh1t its laughable

Not true ed. Believe what you will but I don't even think it.

Sure. You never see any. How many times do you think "chink"?

The way I was raised as a kid, we used the word "n*gger" all the time to refer to black people. That was the go to word, there was no other. Not "Black" not "African American" these words were never uttered by anyone.

In kindergarten the teacher pulled me aside and says "you can't use the word 'n*gger' they don't like using it, they prefer 'black.'" 'Black' bounced off my ears as so wrong sounding. I wanted all the n*ggers to know that 'n*gger' wasn't intended to be offensive and nobody ever said it in a mean or hurtful way. I certainly never did. It really truly wasn't an insult, it was just the word we used.

That was a long, long time ago. By the time I finished school, never. And it's never come back and it's never being used nor thought. I'd long since purged the word from my vocabulary before I ever came overseas.

And I don't ever sing it either seeing as I loathe rap music with every fiber of my being.

So, no. Never thought, never uttered.

Chink neither.

Not really in my vocabulary. I am sure that I have used it under my breath when I was younger. Now, I don't even think to use it, but I have other racist terms that come to mind when I am driving. I find I am more racist to Asians, gays, Muslims and Indians in my thoughts than black people now. Not sure why.

My dad was a MP in the Army in the 60's when those four black kids went to the University Of Alabama. He was assigned to protect them 24/7. Went to class with them. Ate breakfast lunch and dinner with them. Wherever they went, he and forty other MP's on shift, went. He grew up in St Louis. He had no idea what the Deep South was like when he got down here.

He was called a n*gger lover. Trader. Was spit on every where he went with those kids. And he was a kid at the time. He saw the hatred and it lived with him his entire life. And he hated hearing that word. And he heard it a lot living hear.

In fourth grade I got into a fight with the biggest black kid in my elementary school.Bryant Henderson. We beat the sh!t out of each other. "Figh fight, a ngger and a white!!!!" The next day we were called into the principal office. Got suspended three days. When asked why we fought, he said he wanted to kick the biggest honkeys ass and I said I wanted to kick the biggest ngoers ass.. These statements were told to his and my parents.

I got the worst beating I ever had. Whilst my father was beating me with the white belt, I could hear Bryant getting beat with his dads black belt.We spent three days watching the price is right and bad soaps. For those who don't get that, reference,we had four channels then.

Three days later, I and he, with our moms, got reinstated back to class. Me: We good? Bryant: Yes we are. That Presential Patch is coming up. Me:You got it. We were friends.

I haven't used that word since. Thirty five years.

:shocking:

true...i am a little biased against naggers

I actually liked what he said and how he said it :dunno: (Cube)

:D

No, im smart enough to use other, funnier terms that just leave them looking at you like ... duh...

How can dark Mexican beers get by with calling them negra? :dunno:

In Chinese, nege (pronounced nigga) means "that one." Its hilarious watching new black people from America lose their sh!t when somebody points and them and says it. One guy in Guangzhou is probably doing prison time because he kicked a Chinese dudes ass only to find the guy was pointing to and talking about the empty seat next to him on the bus or something.

BTW, "this one" is pronounced "jigga" so sometimes you'll hear jigga nigga ma, or "this or that?" I still giggle.

Spanish people love saying Negro

I've been asked to come here and give my opinion (story).

Ok, back in the day, I had many many friends. One was a Black dude named Charlie. For about a year or so after my divorce, Charlie and I hung out together. Mostly on week-ends. One Saturday evening we were looking for a field party that we had heard about. This was the c.b. radio days. I broke for a friend of mine who said he was at the field party. Over the c.b. I asked where it was. He replied it was on n i g g e r mountain road. That was what people (even Blacks) called it back then. But Charlie was sitting in my truck with me and I didn't know what to say. So I said where? Static caused the reply transmission to be indecipherable and so I said again, where. Again static. Finally Charlie said n i g g e r mountain road. I pretended not to know but asked Charlie what kind of name is that?

Anyway, I said people shouldn't use that term. Charlie replied that everybody should be allowed to say that word. I asked him why. He said that way he'd know what was in somebody mind. He'd rather know who would use that word.

So, for all of you who said you don't use that word, would you use it if it was acceptable? But still a slur.

In college I cursed all of the time. When I graduated I started working in a professional office and quickly realized that I couldn't speak like that at work. At first it was a challenge until I realized that if I just worked such words out of my vernacular, it took no mental energy to NOT use them.

So no, I never use the n-word. Can't say I remember ever using it, although it is likely I did because my little NE PA hometown is a lot more racist than Phoenix.

I curse frequently at work. Terrible habit. I've never heard my wife curse.

Growing up in the South, I heard and used the N word often. I stopped using it as an adult, and think the idea of using it to classify a certain "type" of AA is classless.

Sure. You never see any. How many times do you think "chink"?

Now that is a word I've never used, and never even thought. Same goes for anti-Semitic slurs. Funny, because I grew up around all those terms too.

NYPD official radio code dispositions:

1090-x. Unfounded

1090-y- Unnecessary

1090-z- Gone on arrival

Unofficial

1090 Nora- Nora - N words being N words. Even the black cops used it!

So, for all of you who said you don't use that word, would you use it if it was acceptable? But still a slur.

Having already been raised one way, it's kind of hard to go back and see any scenario where it would be acceptable.

But assuming I could and to answer the question - no, I don't 'think I would... If I see somebody being a dumbass, regardless of color, they're just dumbasses to me - race has nothing to do with it.. But the stigma associated with that word is ugly, I can never imagine a world where it would be acceptable, nor non hurtful.

I haven't used the term all week. Then again I'm in Montauk and haven't seen one of them all week very white out here

I have never used N-word or C-word or F-word or etc. The stupidity behind " _-word" logic cannot even be measured.

Will the adults in this country please stand up.

it's not in my mindset. if i am looking to criticize, i do not do so based on race...i think about an action or behavior that they have done to belittle themselves.

I've been asked to come here and give my opinion (story).

Okay, I'll bite ####head -

1) Who are you?

and

2) Who asked you to come here?

I got the worst beating I ever had. Whilst my father was beating me with the white belt, I could hear Bryant getting beat with his dads black belt.We spent three days watching the price is right and bad soaps. For those who don't get that, reference,we had four channels then.

See, this is where your story falls apart (among other places):

1. You got beaten by a white belt? Who was your Dad? Herb Tarlek?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QUDDIaFc6RM/Veglpe3ZAmI/AAAAAAAAAQE/mQyODIX4pl8/s1600/WKRP%2BBad%2BRisk%2BHerb%2BTarlek.jpg

2. Do you really expect us to believe the white Dad had a white belt and the black dad had a black belt?

What? Were they dressed in some kind of Racial Garanimals outfits?

I curse frequently at work. Terrible habit. I've never heard my wife curse.

Growing up in the South, I heard and used the N word often. I stopped using it as an adult, and think the idea of using it to classify a certain "type" of AA is classless.

Yeah, growing up in the south you hear it daily. Even still. Mostly from black people. My grandmother was horrible about that. That word, coon, picaninny, etc.

I've used it to describe a person of low class, not dependent on race. There are plenty of white ones running around.

My dad was a MP in the Army in the 60's when those four black kids went to the University Of Alabama

Yeah, see? Here's where your story falls apart (again).

1.) There were only two AA students who tried to enroll at the University of Alabama. –Vivian Malone and James A. Hood.

2) You claim your Dad was in the Army. Okay. Won't contest that. Yeah, except: You see, after Wallace had to be a diick about things, JFK didn't call in the Army. No siree double-Bob, he sure as heck absolutely did not. You see, what Little Jack did was, he Federalized the National Guard - and George Wallace sure done backed down lickity-split-like.

More to the point, even if you 'misspoke' and your Dad was actually in The Guard at the time? Well, there'd be no point to him being in the Alabama National Guard. - Which is the group what did what you claim your Daddy done did. But even then, it wasn't anything like that. Ya see, there's pictures of it and everything. And Miss Vivian and James? They were there, dontcha know. And they wrote books and gave interviews and such. And, it turns out, there was a messload of photographs and whatnot. Heck, you can even find a bunch of stuff on them there fancy YouTube! Feature that!

But Bunny, don't you go getting down on yisself, ya hear?

You're a regular ol Sam Clemmens you are. And you done spin yarn better than a Sunday Afternoon Quilting Bee.

Bump diggity

How much would you like to wager my friend? Army Map's protected those students in Alabama and Mississippi during that time when college integration began. They weren't national guard. In Mississippi, there were over forty MPs there everyday protecting those kids. The Feds oversaw all of it.

It was moon pie white racists like yourself they had to be protected from. Color me shocked you deny the existence and fact that those AA kids needed to be protected and who had to protect them. You think the local sheriffs department was? The local national guard? Really?

Not only did you get the number of students wrong, you got the wrong agency or branch of service protecting them. You see, presidential actions are a matter of record. Not to mention there's YouTube video of all of this. You're such a horrible liar. And apparently a really bad reader too.