Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

How Many 3rd Graders Could You Take?

How many 3rd graders could you take on in a fight at once? I mean, there has to be a number where eventually you get overrun and beaten.

Hasn't this been asked a few years ago?

Anyways, there is no amount of 3rd graders that could take me down until I dropped from sheer exhaustion.

Hasn't this been asked a few years ago?

Anyways, there is no amount of 3rd graders that could take me down until I dropped from sheer exhaustion.

Ha..it may have been here that it was done in the past. But i disagree, eventually sheer numbers would win. It may be 50 or mre, but a swarm of 8 year olds would take a person out..even BIG FOCKING PETE.

It'll become quickly obvious which of the third-graders is their 'tough guy". I would knock him the fock out first, which will make most of them scatter in fear. The next brave dude would get pummelled and then I'd use his body as a club to fend off the others.

I'm pretty sure I could handle at least fifty.

• Like 1

As mentioned, fear would be your biggest weapon. The first one that reached you....a straight kick to his face that killed him instantly would have the others cowering instantly. Throw a rape on the dead body and the room will clear.

• Like 2

Do we get to punch them in the face, break arms, ect.?

Anything goes.

As mentioned, fear would be your biggest weapon. The first one that reached you....a straight kick to his face that killed him instantly would have the others cowering instantly. Throw a rape on the dead body and the room will clear.

somewhere phillybear and GF are circle jerking to this post.

This post actually made me laugh out loud. I think there's something wrong with me.

• Like 1

Ha..it may have been here that it was done in the past. But i disagree, eventually sheer numbers would win. It may be 50 or mre, but a swarm of 8 year olds would take a person out..even BIG FOCKING PETE.

wrong. You will have AT MOST 6 people on you. Even GFIAFP could take 6 little kids at a time.

Think about it, they aren't coordinated enough to bring any serious heat to you. You could have an open field mob of 1,000 8 year olds, but only 6 will be touching you, and only probably 10 at any one time would be pushing on you. That's EASY to handle until you can no longer keep your eyes open because it's 2am and you are tired and want to go to sleep

"Spinning wheel kick"???? Outdated terminology.

If these were drone 3rd graders with no fear or intelligence, only exhaustion would stop a man...or freak injury.

exhaustion or freak injury.

This is what I would fear for us Geeks. Has anbody ever been in a real fight? My word when it is over you are totally spent. Unless you are a trained fighter/boxer you wear out in like 30 seconds. It feels like 10 minutes, but throwing punches for 30 seconds will wear our candy asses out. Doesn't matter if you can run a 5K, or lift weights. It's different muscles and stamina.

Not only that but freak injury. I'm not there yet but if you are over the age of 35 you can pull a muscle brushing your teeth. I'm thinking some of us Geeks would tear a rotator cuff or pull a back muscle rendering us useless rather quickly trying to fight off even 10 3rd Graders.

This is what I would fear for us Geeks. Has anbody ever been in a real fight? My word when it is over you are totally spent. Unless you are a trained fighter/boxer you wear out in like 30 seconds. It feels like 10 minutes, but throwing punches for 30 seconds will wear our candy asses out. Doesn't matter if you can run a 5K, or lift weights. It's different muscles and stamina.

Not only that but freak injury. I'm not there yet but if you are over the age of 35 you can pull a muscle brushing your teeth. I'm thinking some of us Geeks would tear a rotator cuff or pull a back muscle rendering us useless rather quickly trying to fight off even 10 3rd Graders.

If the lot of yuh here are anything like a Jerry Springer episode, there are only like 3% of you that could even throw a proper punch...much less stand in an acceptable fighting stance.

Sissy!

That's all there were at the bus stop. Next timeI'll get on the bus and kick major ass. :music_guitarred:

New reality show "Are you tougher than a bus-load of third graders?" :music_guitarred:

All of you guys are funny... There would probably only need to be about 2 or 3 to take Geek out... One of them connects on a hard kick to the testicles, the Geek would go down and then they would jump on said Geek and beat you to a pulp...

All of you guys are funny... There would probably only need to be about 2 or 3 to take Geek out... One of them connects on a hard kick to the testicles, the Geek would go down and then they would jump on said Geek and beat you to a pulp...

you would go into a known fight with kids without wearing a padded cup? I know I wouldn't.

Reminds me of the scene from Step Brothers.

I got a belly full of white dog crap and you lay THIS SH1T on me now! :doublethumbsup:

you would go into a known fight with kids without wearing a padded cup? I know I wouldn't.

Me thinks Pete wears a rolled up sock for padding daily anyways.

Can we use one of the the knocked down 3rd graders body as a weapon? If so i think I could take like 15 of them out before my arms got tired from swinging the runt of the class.

That's all there were at the bus stop. Next timeI'll get on the bus and kick major ass. :doublethumbsup:

Nobody is buying that bullsh!t, Officer Farva.

Nobody is buying that bullsh!t, Officer Farva.

Well, if I didn't run away I might have kicked their ass. Also, they were only two of them, but they looked pretty tough. :doublethumbsup:

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this thread just now but for whatever reason I can't stop laughing at this post. Mainly the last sentence in it, I'm twisted :lol:

• Like 1

It'll become quickly obvious which of the third-graders is their 'tough guy". I would knock him the fock out first, which will make most of them scatter in fear. The next brave dude would get pummelled and then I'd use his body as a club to fend off the others.

I'm pretty sure I could handle at least fifty.

:lol:

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this thread just now but for whatever reason I can't stop laughing at this post. Mainly the last sentence in it, I'm twisted :lol:

No doubt. After the OP and Newbs post I'm thinking, fock the big one in the ass. Two posts later, fock one of them in the ass. :D

God, I hope I never get attacked by 3rd graders. That would be so disgusting.

I think the phrase "Throw a rape on the dead body" is legendary. Simple words in and order I can't remember ever seeing or hearing. This is some seriously funny shlt and I only wish I had thought of it. None the less, I am using it the next time the situation presents itself.

I think the phrase "Throw a rape on the dead body" is legendary. Simple words in and order I can't remember ever seeing or hearing. This is some seriously funny shlt and I only wish I had thought of it. None the less, I am using it the next time the situation presents itself.

Haha..jesus. "Throw a rape on the dead body".....of a third grader...thats dead.haha

Next time I see a misbehaving 3rd grader.

I'd like to throw a rape on that little bastard. Am I right?

I think you'd have to put em on meth to give em a chance. So they shrug off blows a little.

And teaching third grade, I know from experience, the little bastards are prime nut striking height. Can I wear a cup?

I think probably no more than 4 or 5 third graders. And then my balls would be completely drained and I would need A break.

Puberty is hitting so much earlier these days.

We should wait to hear from Volts...he has done extensive empirical research on this. :thumbsup:

It looks like everyone assumes they will be slugging it out. What if the little fookers are gnashing teeth and gouging eyes? They could pick your bones clean like a school of piranhas.

It looks like everyone assumes they will be slugging it out. What if the little fookers are gnashing teeth and gouging eyes? They could pick your bones clean like a school of piranhas.

Thats why I think you have to larry Csonka it a little bit. High knees...catch them at chin level.

Depends on the location and how we start off. Are we in an open area, cage/room (how big as well), narrow alley? Are they all on one side and I'm on the other or am I surrounded? They coming at me all at once, one on one, pairs, etc? Open area with them coming at me one on one or all at once I could take out an army of them. One hit would all it would take the while moving constantly to prevent them from surrounding me and ganging up on me. Narrow alley or room/cage with them would be harder to keep them from swarming.