Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What do you bring to work to eat?

I think its interesting to see what people normally eat at work. I try to eat healthy at work. If I bring healthy food then I pretty much have to stick with that.

For break, about 8 oz of plain yogurt mixed with granola (varying kinds and flavors) with assorted nuts added. I eat a handful of carrots and an apple. I also eat more assorted nuts and pumpkin seeds. I drink my 10 oz of coffee before work starts, so at the end of break I have half of a five hour energy.

For lunch, I try to bring what ever is left over. Usually some type of chicken or ground turkey. Sometimes its leftover from eating out. More nuts and pumpkin seeds. Then the rest of my 5 hour energy.

At the end of the work day I usually have a granola bar.

Raw meat! Me man! Me tough guy! Me hate gays

Raw meat! Me man! Me tough guy! Me hate gays

Forgot to log in as drobeski :doh:

• Like 1

Breakfast is usually something like: 2 eggs and bacon, sausage or ham - chorizo with eggs or potatoes - or waffles.

Lunch is usually leftovers: today it's Broccoli Beef I made last night.

Snacks can be: fruit, dry cereal, honey roasted peanuts, popcorn.

I should weight about 250 lbs... GB good metabolisms.

I eat out (your mom) a lot at work. Try to eat reasonably healthy stuff but its expensive.

I usually pack a couple sandwiches (Ham,Turkey... whatever looks good at the grocery store), yogurt, piece of fruit, chips and a pop/water.

I eat (your mom) out almost every day for lunch. If I have breakfast, it's at home before work. The one thing I do bring into work is bottles of tea. I found having those helps me not drink soda which helps me not get fat.

Breakfast - at home

Lunch - something from the cafeteria, every now and again leftovers

Lunch is usually leftovers: today it's Broccoli Beef I made last night.

What's your recipe?

Healthy foods mostly. Today, Apple, yogurt, large blueberry smoothie, oranges. Yesterday, swap in a chicken salad for the smoothie.

Box lunch usually.

Your mom's. :dunno:

• Like 1

I do the meal prep thing. I have a freezer in the basement with about 30 frozen meals that I've made in weeks past. I use those when I don't have leftovers from the night before.

Snacks are pretty much the same everyday.

Yogurt with mixed nuts or homemade protein bar in the morning. Hard boiled egg in Afternoon

I usually eat out. If I don't I bring leftovers.

I usually eat out. If I don't I bring leftovers.

This, like everyone else in Houston it seems.

Usually my girlfriend sets me up with leftovers from the dinner she made me the night before. Today it's kielbasa and rice.

Has anyone said your mom?

Progresso soup, chips, and an apple.

Creature of habit.

Forgot to log in as drobeski :doh:

why do gays project so much ? Inner loneliness?

This, like everyone else in Houston it seems.

That gets so damn expensive though. Plus its pretty hard to eat reasonable going out all the time.

Usually my girlfriend sets me up with leftovers from the dinner she made me the night before. Today it's kielbasa and rice.

This feels like a set up

You eat soup every day?

Probably four days out of five, yes. There are a lot of varieties, though. Currently, my favorite is Chicken & Sausage Gumbo.

That gets so damn expensive though. Plus its pretty hard to eat reasonable going out all the time.

Where I work it can be pretty stressful at times, and if you're there invariably someone will come up to your desk and ask you to do something. When you tell them you're at lunch usually they'll leave you alone but it's still annoying getting bothered during lunch all the time. So, trying to get out for lunch has more benefits than just food. We have a pretty wide variety of eating options within 5 min. of the office as well.

Roach coach but lately I like these Bibimbap Salads at this deli a block from work.

Probably four days out of five, yes. There are a lot of varieties, though. Currently, my favorite is Chicken & Sausage Gumbo.

Spending thousands more to be accepted into lunch culture doesn't seem worth it. Is it a crucial time to secure promotions? I can see if your job entails whining and dining clients I guess.

Spending thousands more to be accepted into lunch culture doesn't seem worth it. Is it a crucial time to secure promotions? I can see if your job entails whining and dining clients I guess.

Not following you...

I meant to quote skibum. My bad homie

:thumbsup: That makes sense. I was gonna say... :music_guitarred:

I meant to quote skibum. My bad homie

Looks like you're out to lunch after all. :wave:

:bench:

Not thousands, maybe a thousand more per year. I enjoy eating out for lunch and I do not eat out for lunch to fit in, rather I eat out for lunch because the work place culture allows it.

Yes, it would be an easy way to save a thousand dollars a year, but I like eating out for lunch and it is the culture where I work.

:thumbsup:

It's been awhile since your mom got eaten out. Whose turn is it ?

Lunch is for losers

How very Muslim of you, preparing for Ramadan?