Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Aunt Becky done focked up

Recommended Posts

I saw that earlier today. God, I would love to f0ck her up. Always been a crush of mine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot of pressure on professors not to fail students in general at elite schools. When kids of wealthy parents do something wrong, their acts can be overlooked or swept under the rug. A guy who was a top administrator at the University I used to work at wrote a book about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

500,000??? Are they serious? To go to USC?? Ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

Uncle Jesse > Aunt Becky

Uncle Joey > Uncle Jesse :o

isn't her husband rich too? just setup a trust fund and send the brats to community college

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, peenie said:

There is a lot of pressure on professors not to fail students in general at elite schools. When kids of wealthy parents do something wrong, their acts can be overlooked or swept under the rug. A guy who was a top administrator at the University I used to work at wrote a book about it.

I would like to read that book, hook me up with a title an author....   👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

Uncle Joey > Uncle Jesse :o

Cut it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vuduchile said:

Hasn't this been standard procedure for a 200 years?

Yes. Likely far longer.  There has never been, nor will there ever be, a perfect system.   But what we have in the US is superior to what you will find anywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Hasn't this been standard procedure for a 200 years?

Trump Jr went to Penn.  Enough said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edjr said:

Trump Jr went to Penn.  Enough said

And "W" got into Harvard and Yale. :shocking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these celebs who just happened to go to Ivy League schools.  Not to mention sons and daughters of Presidents.   It is what it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, peenie said:

500,000??? Are they serious? To go to USC?? Ridiculous.

exactly, exactly how stupid are her kids!   :shocking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bigger problem for them is that these monies were laundered as charitable donations. These celebs took tax breaks on them as well. While I'll be surprised if any of them do time over it, there will be tax penalties, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am glad they were caught.  I am really glad it was members of the glib and smarmy celebrity klan.

this goes against how logical you like to present yourself...2 out of the 50 are celebrities.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Herbivore said:

its funny that the story just said Felicity and her husband..why not say its Macy

Because she's a strong independent woman who doesn't need to be defined by her husband, duh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

this goes against how logical you like to present yourself...2 out of the 50 are celebrities.  

Your point is Non Sequitur, if 2 of the 50 are celebrities, and I am  "glad it was members of the glib and smarmy celebrity klan", then i am glad that celebrities were included.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing is this is illegal but not for one minute can you not believe alumni donor records are not funneled to admissions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Funny thing is this is illegal but not for one minute can you not believe alumni donor records are not funneled to admissions

I lost track after triple negative there.............wut?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Michelle Obama, daughters' personal tennis instructor charged in college bribery scheme

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michelle-obama-daughters-personal-tennis-instructor-accused-charged-in-college-bribery-scheme

That’s some good FoxNewsing right there. A headline that gets people thinking the Obamas likely bribed their kids into college, then a few paragraphs into the article, it mentions “None of the Obamas are implicated in the scandal in any way.”

bravo. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

That’s some good FoxNewsing right there. A headline that gets people thinking the Obamas likely bribed their kids into college, then a few paragraphs into the article, it mentions “None of the Obamas are implicated in the scandal in any way.”

bravo. 

Nice pic of Michele in there too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

"stupid" is paying the amounts being demanded by these institutions at all....

and real estate, lets not even get into that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×