Sign in to follow this  
kpbuckeye

Ignore List

cgod, HTH, Mike MacGregor, Daddy Mac, EMoney, Vikings4ever, swirvenirvin, Armageddon's Rage, Orgazmo, Portis26, Stalker711, Ignition Technition, spottedowl, Turbo, J5, redtodd, zmanzzzz, CA_7, surferskin, The Juster, Peens, Moose Knuckle Ball Four, vschoessler, Walter34, cowboyz, GutterBoy, swamp dog, Recliner Pilot, DrJ

I have added these people to my ignore list :thumbsup: :banana:

:thumbsup:

cgod, HTH, Mike MacGregor, Daddy Mac, EMoney, Vikings4ever, swirvenirvin, Armageddon's Rage, Orgazmo, Portis26, Stalker711, Ignition Technition, spottedowl, Turbo, J5, redtodd, zmanzzzz, CA_7, surferskin, The Juster, Peens, Moose Knuckle Ball Four, vschoessler, Walter34, cowboyz, GutterBoy, swamp dog, Recliner Pilot, DrJ

I have added these people to my ignore list :angry: :mad:

:cheers:

:cheers:

I added myself to my own ignore list many years ago when I learned all that came out of my mouth was verbal diarrhea

I believe it is called

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

I made a list :cheers:

Bump

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ah, when this place was great. Lol. 

Before u rooned it.  

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Before u rooned it.  

Top of the world Ma! 

16 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Before u rooned it.  

Wins a thread started almost 15 years ago...

:first:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, taco breath said:

Before u rooned it.  

Sick burn bruh :first:

• Thanks 2

I long resisted the "Ignore" feature, figuring that I could just ignore people on my own, but due to a few people just absolutely spamming this board, particularly with dumb tweets, I decided to try it out.

I gotta say, big improvement.  Having to not sift through the tweets, videos and BS posts, has made this place 28.2% more enjoyable.

• Like 1

I have always been anti-ignore list as well, but I am intrigued these days. Are the threads they create invisible?

I'd forgotten who was on mine, they must not post much anymore. Thinking there's a few people I can add, though. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I have always been anti-ignore list as well, but I am intrigued these days. Are the threads they create invisible?

Threads are still visible, but the posts therein are not.

So when some douche, call him, I don't know "Conference Winner", goes on a rampage and fires out a dozen posts containing tweets or videos in 3 minutes, then when you go to the thread, there is just a small line saying you chose to ignore this, so you don't have to scroll through them all, and then wait for them to render which changes the formatting, etc.

Or when some long winded d bag, named "Aqua MuleSock", dumps War and Peace into one your threads with 104 youtube videos, it doesn't take you an hour to scroll through it all.

Or when an annoying gnat that could be named "RiverFuzz" that feels the need to respond to Every. Single. Post with the same dumb BS and often include a youtube video of a creepy old man smelling kids, boom you don't have to see that sh1t either.

I always thought the ignore function was for snowflakes that couldn't deal with differing opinions, but I have a new found appreciation for it thanks for some undesirables.

• Haha 1

I’ve never put anyone on ignore or reported them. That may change for the first time today. 

49 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Threads are still visible, but the posts therein are not.

So when some douche, call him, I don't know "Conference Winner", goes on a rampage and fires out a dozen posts containing tweets or videos in 3 minutes, then when you go to the thread, there is just a small line saying you chose to ignore this, so you don't have to scroll through them all, and then wait for them to render which changes the formatting, etc.

Or when some long winded d bag, named "Aqua MuleSock", dumps War and Peace into one your threads with 104 youtube videos, it doesn't take you an hour to scroll through it all.

Or when an annoying gnat that could be named "RiverFuzz" that feels the need to respond to Every. Single. Post with the same dumb BS and often include a youtube video of a creepy old man smelling kids, boom you don't have to see that sh1t either.

I always thought the ignore function was for snowflakes that couldn't deal with differing opinions, but I have a new found appreciation for it thanks for some undesirables.

The only drawback is if someone quotes the person on the ignore list, everything shows up, unless that user doing the quoting is on the ignore list as well…

54 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I'd forgotten who was on mine, they must not post much anymore. Thinking there's a few people I can add, though. 

:wave:

56 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Always keep it up to date…. Makes life easier when the idiots keep posting the same stupid political crap…

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I long resisted the "Ignore" feature, figuring that I could just ignore people on my own, but due to a few people just absolutely spamming this board, particularly with dumb tweets, I decided to try it out.

I gotta say, big improvement.  Having to not sift through the tweets, videos and BS posts, has made this place 28.2% more enjoyable.

i always felt like bumping old, obscure threads was a major sign of too much time on someones hands. 

• Like 1

None. Nor reported. But I got reported...  then suspended.  :(

Apparently, referring to a poster's Latino wife as a "beaner" isn't comedy gold.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Apparently, referring to a poster's Latino wife as a "beaner" isn't comedy gold.

FWIW, I think it is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Now you know how I felt when I got banned from the fish forum.  Apparently telling someone to pull aggressive fish from the tank to suffocate them a bit is frowned upon at the fish forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It falls under the heading of “You have a right to say anything you want, I don’t have to give you a forum” and it’s awesome.

I can see how it's useful for people with no self control.  Otherwise scrolling down isn't that hard.  

But that isn't usually what threads like this are about, they're about effeminates crying about other posters.  I mean just look at the size of the dresses on the "guys" that bump the thread and have to let internet strangers know what other internet strangers they have on ignore.

Haven’t used the ignore button yet, but now that there seems to be 20 of same "I post nothing of value" posters, I can see how it could be useful.

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Haven’t used the ignore button yet, but now that there seems to be 20 of same "I post nothing of value" posters, I can see how it could be useful.

You're going to block yourself? 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I only have myself on my ignore list. 

What ever floats your boat

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Now you know how I felt when I got banned from the fish forum.  Apparently telling someone to pull aggressive fish from the tank to suffocate them a bit is frowned upon at the fish forum.

My handle there was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and I got kicked out of there for starting a thread asking for advice on how to best care for a monster freshwater bass I'd just caught in a nearby lake. 

Other members were like, "THIS IS A TROPIC FISH FORUM. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BASS HERE. :mad:"

I stated my case, trolled hard and called them a bunch of bass-hating elitists.

That was the end of that.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I can see how it's useful for people with no self control.  Otherwise scrolling down isn't that hard.  

But that isn't usually what threads like this are about, they're about effeminates crying about other posters.  I mean just look at the size of the dresses on the "guys" that bump the thread and have to let internet strangers know what other internet strangers they have on ignore.

Clearly campaigning hard to get on someone's list.