Sign in to follow this  
Thin Spirit

Cory Lidle was the pilot.

That's messed up although I don't think that has been really confirmed yet only that it was registered to him.

i bet he got into this country on a VISA lottery :banana:

NEW YORK -- A small plane piloted by New York Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle crashed into a 50-story condominium tower Wednesday on Manhattan's Upper East Side, raining flaming debris onto the sidewalks below and rattling New Yorkers' nerves five years after the Sept. 11 attack.

Lidle died in the crash.

The twin-engine plane came through a hazy, cloudy sky and hit the 20th floor of The Belaire -- a red-brick tower overlooking the East River, about five miles from the World Trade Center -- with a loud bang, touching off a raging fire that cast a pillar of black smoke over the city and sent flames shooting from four windows on two adjoining floors.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

:thumbsdown:

thats too bad..

since everyone thinks its so comical...ill entertain them..

as of 405 cst 10/11...there were only 8 items on ebay for cory lidle....

over/under and how many there are 3 hours from now?

I guess Cory gets the last laugh on those who said he couldn't hit the side of a barn.

Not in a million years would I figure Cory Lidle was a terrorist! :huh:

Not in a million years would I figure Cory Lidle was a terrorist! :(

:huh:

I guess Cory gets the last laugh on those who said he couldn't hit the side of a barn.

:huh:

also :(

There's no way that was a twin engine plane. The hole in the condo doesn't match up with the plane size. Clearly it was a military rocket. :huh:

Based on the lack of parts found, it's painfully obvious it was either a 20 ton A3 SkyWarrior or a thousand pound Predator drone. I sure hope MrStreak gets here soon and clears it up. :huh:

I bet if the Yankees agree to pay half of his salary next year the Filthies will trade their best 2 players for him.

Man you guys are being brutal. Sure hope nothing happens to the Tigers plane on the way home but if it does maybe instead of being somber about it we can have a laugh fest instead?

Man you guys are being brutal. Sure hope nothing happens to the Tigers plane on the way home but if it does maybe instead of being somber about it we can have a laugh fest instead?

:cheers: :(

maybe if they are flying around buildings in restrictive air space it will be funny.. If not it probably wont be

This one was just added 10 minutes ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-Topps-Gold-Label-...tem130036179760

i wont get into the whole..."how can u feel bad if you dont know them argument"..its kinda lame...

4 people are presumed dead..not just lidle..the jokes are as stupid as the people who add stuff...$6 shipping for a 25 cent card? meh...

if i was selling stuff..it would be ahead of time and i would probably just trade with someone who was a diehard fan/childhood friend of his etc...

I busted up laughing multiple times reading this, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.

jerry's beat me to the....I would have never expected a NY Yankee was actually a terrorist. Wait a minute, yes I can.

:banana:

thats too bad..

since everyone thinks its so comical...ill entertain them..

as of 405 cst 10/11...there were only 8 items on ebay for cory lidle....

over/under and how many there are 3 hours from now?

5:15 central: 116 items

5:15 central: 116 items

Holy Sh!t that was fast!! :banana:

I don't know what's worse, the people trying to get paid off his death, or the ones paying $250 for a signed baseball? :cry:

Fatso and Fruitloops were killing this guy on WFAN just yesterday - Hope they feel good about themselves today.

I'll wait the obligatory 6 hours before making jokes. :shocking:

when its someone like cory lidle..its so blatant..

every pro has items on there...but its usually a handful...

i asked a question to 1 seller and told him that i hope he has a reason to be nervous on hi next plane trip.. a-hole..

i had earnhardt stuff on ebay the day that his haid felled off..i felt guilty even then..but as you could see..i started it 2 days before the race...so i left it...

i came here to check for breaking news..but i didnt expect to see all of the lame humor threads... these are the only moments when anyone reads a gutterboy thread...

It's A-Rods fault

One of his throws to 1st base sailed on him and hit the plane. :lol:

corylidlewebsite.com for sale

"I'm hoping a great fan could build a great website for Cory" :lol:

what did it cost him - 5 bucks to register - sells (if it sells) for 10 bucks minus ebay fees - was it worth it ??