Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Mindy McCready. Dead at 37

She had a baby last April.

The father of the baby killed himself on Jan 13, 2013.

She killed herself today.

The kid grows up without parents.

no idea why but but my wife is crying over this :thumbsdown:

Bushs' fault :overhead:

Would smash that ass :cheers:

she was really hot back in the day.

I no no who she is was

Not so much right now. :thumbsup:

Not so much right now. :thumbsup:

Her face had melted quite a bit in recent years. Maybe cooling off will allow things to settle. :dunno:

Leave it to a couple of namby pamby liberal celebs to foist their orphans on society. :thumbsdown:

Guessing that in this case at least, that may be a blessing....

Meh. Whoever this loser at life was, she will be forgotten within a week. Plant her stinky, psycho ass.

what a pos. she killed herself even though she has 6 year old and a 9 month old. I dont give a fock how sick mentally you are. Take care of your ###### kids.

what a pos. she killed herself even though she has 6 year old and a 9 month old. I dont give a fock how sick mentally you are. Take care of your ###### kids.

:thumbsup:

This. Looked like a young Virginia Madsen.

Guess the kid can write a country song about this when he/she grows up.

Yeah, sad. I've never read about a more messed up situation than hers . She was the Country Amy Winehouse . You just suspected it wasn't going to end well .

P.S. Wasn't she linked to Troy Aikman back then (when he was still a bachelor and QB of the Cowboys) ? I'd bet he's thankful he got out of that mess .

Agreed...f her. The world, and probably her kids, are better off.

FYI- I'm pretty sure both kids had already been taken away from her. Believe her mom had custody.

Still hard to see someone reach the point where sucicide seems like the best option.

I think everyone has their own demons- I've battled drugs & alcohol throughout my life and it hasn't always been easy to keep the desire for more under control.

We all have the ability to change our environment, to move, to stay from negative people and situations.

FYI- I'm pretty sure both kids had already been taken away from her. Believe her mom had custody.

The beyotch just won custody from the oldest boys' father, then the kids get sent to foster care. Great woman.

P.S. Wasn't she linked to Troy Aikman back then (when he was still a bachelor and QB of the Cowboys) ? I'd bet he's thankful he got out of that mess .

Aikman dated Lorrie Morgan.

This McCready chick supposedly hooked up with Roger Clemens when she was only 15 years old.

This McCready chick supposedly hooked up with Roger Clemens when she was only 15 years old.

Did Clemens deny it?

Bingo.

Morgan is quite the head case herself, but still looks damn good for her age.

Morgan is known for her turbulent personal life—she told Larry King in a July 2004 interview that "drama is something that lets you know you're still alive."[2]

She has a daughter, Morgan Anastasia Gaddis (b. Dec. 22, 1980) from her first marriage to Ron Gaddis, a former bass player in George Jones' band; they were married for only a brief time from 1979 to 1980. She has a son, Jesse Keith Whitley (b. June 15, 1987) with her second husband, Keith Whitley. That marriage lasted from 1986 until his death in 1989. After that marriage, she had a lengthy involvement with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman. In 1991, she married a one-time bus driver for Clint Black named Brad Thompson; they divorced in 1993.

Morgan was also romantically linked from 1994 to 1996 with Fred Thompson, the politician/actor. In her autobiography Forever Yours, Faithfully: My Love Story, Morgan describes their relationship:

"It was great to go out with an older man [Thompson] who was very successful on his own. . . . For a while, I enjoyed my first exposure to politics. It was interesting to hear about political conversations, and people even began talking about Fred as a potential president. . . . I put myself to the task of being a great companion to a stimulating and important man, and as a result I became boring. . . . I had to stop and think about the political implications of everything before I uttered a word in public. . . . For a while, I wanted to marry Fred, but I knew he could not accept me as I am."[3]

In 1996 Morgan married Jon Randall, a singer/songwriter now credited with writing the 2004 Brad Paisley/Alison Krauss hit "Whiskey Lullaby"; they divorced three years later in 1999. She married her fifth husband, singer Sammy Kershaw, on September 29, 2001. That marriage lasted six years. Citing irreconcilable differences, she filed for divorce on October 23, 2007.[4]

In October 2008, Morgan filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, citing up to $10 million in liabilities while listing her own assets as valued between $500,000 and $1 million.[5]

In 2010 Morgan was to perform on Broadway in the show Pure Country. She was to play Lula, the manager of the lead character Dusty, played by fellow country artist George Strait.

On September 15, 2010, Morgan married her sixth husband, Randy White (not to be confused with the former Dallas Cowboy defensive tackle with the same name), in a beach side ceremony.

Morgan is quite the head case herself, but still looks damn good for her age.

Doesn't even mention that Keith Whitley drank himself to death.

Just read a statement from her rep that said both kids are with foster families. Guess the entire family is dooshed up.

Did Clemens deny it?

Sorta. Denies the age then said just a family friend and his wife knows about relationship. Later goes on to say he has made some bad choices in his personal life. Still contends she was of a legal age as did she.

Still hard to see someone reach the point where sucicide seems like the best option.

I think everyone has their own demons- I've battled drugs & alcohol throughout my life and it hasn't always been easy to keep the desire for more under control.

We all have the ability to change our environment, to move, to stay from negative people and situations.

What does that tell you about her eldest son's dad ? That the Courts would choose Mindy as the lesser of two evils to award custody of the kids. The father must be even more messed up .

What does that tell you about her eldest son's dad ? That the Courts would choose Mindy as the lesser of two evils to award custody of the kids. The father must be even more messed up .

probably speaks more to the way the FOC sides with women.

Just read a statement from her rep that said both kids are with foster families. Guess the entire family is dooshed up.

She was on Celebrity Rehab whining about wanted to be a good mother to her kids. Yeah...nice job McCready...blowing your focking head off with a 9 month old left to fend for itself. I have no sympathy. She also tried to OD when she was pregnant with the first kid. Loser.