Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Have any of you done the ALS ice bucket challenge?

Not sure the saddest part. RP pretending he isn't one of these guys...or logging in and out of 2 aliases during the day to post.

Not sure the saddest part. .

I vote the saddest part is you claiming to have me in ignore, yet reading every nor of my posts.

Nobody I'd buying into your ruse.

Steve Gleason blocked a punt against the Falcons on the opening night of the Super Dome the year after Katrina in the Dome. It resulted in a TD. One of the greatest moments in Saints history and NFL history. The greatest sports event I ever attended.

It was electric man. When U2 and Green Day played "The Saints Are Coming" during the pregame, the Dome was ready to explode. Fawklanta didn't have a chance.

A few years later, Steve was diagnosed with ALS. Those POS Fawkers in Atlanta won't allow the statue outside that honors Gleason to bear a Falcons number or jersey on his statue.

I'll be one of the many who do the ice challenge by that statue and cvm on Matty Ices fake Fawking poser face.

I got called out tonight... Guess I have to do it. A-holes.

Theres a joke in here someplace.

I wanted to do the ice bucket ALS challenge, but i didnt have the nerves.

Theres a joke in here someplace.

I wanted to do the ice bucket ALS challenge, but i didnt have the nerves.

OOOHHHHH

This reminds me of my wife's drunken wh0re friends. They don't just go to bars and drink... Every binge is an "event" for some charity. You'd think they'd have drank cancer away by now.

It amazes me the lengths women will go to to ignore reality... You are not a philanthropist, you are a focking lush. Embrace it or change it.

This reminds me of my wife's drunken wh0re friends. They don't just go to bars and drink... Every binge is an "event" for some charity. You'd think they'd have drank cancer away by now.

It amazes me the lengths women will go to to ignore reality... You are not a philanthropist, you are a focking lush. Embrace it or change it.

you sound bitter bro, get out and worry about you so that chit doesn't consume you.

Edjr, I got called out today and you will be glad to know I am totally stealing your idea. Except replace your boy with my families 14 pound terrier.

Adding a slight twist. In addition to donating to ALS I have also donated to Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation in memory of my Dad. I will point that out in my video as well.

Edjr, I got called out today and you will be glad to know I am totally stealing your idea. Except replace your boy with my families 14 pound terrier.

Adding a slight twist. In addition to donating to ALS I have also donated to Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation in memory of my Dad. I will point that out in my video as well.

Feel free to give me props and I want to see the video :cheers:

I forbid you to wear boxer briefs

For those that have not seen my video.

you sound bitter bro, get out and worry about you so that chit doesn't consume you.

Oh, I don't really care, I just think people who act high and mighty and charitable for doing things that don't actually help anyone are scum.

Support the troops? Great. Go volunteer at the va. Donate to wounded warriors.

I think it's good to raise money for a good cause, but the attention wh0ring that this brings on is nauseating.

That was awesome Ed. Nice job

That was awesome Ed. Nice job

:cheers:

I think it's good to raise money for a good cause, but the attention wh0ring that this brings on is nauseating.

Small price to pay for the millions and millions this is bringing in. I scroll past about 5 for every one I bother watching. But now and then a guy I know is funny or a hot chick does it and I'll pay attention.

Small price to pay for the millions and millions this is bringing in. I scroll past about 5 for every one I bother watching. But now and then a guy I know is funny or a hot chick does it and I'll pay attention.

I will say that I did get to see a wet t-shirt from one particular hot chick with a GREAT rack. I've known her a long time and always wondered what them tatas looked like in the nude, and this was as close as I'll ever get to knowing. So there's that :thumbsup:

I will say that I did get to see a wet t-shirt from one particular hot chick with a GREAT rack. I've known her a long time and always wondered what them tatas looked like in the nude, and this was as close as I'll ever get to knowing. So there's that :thumbsup:

Link? :mad:

:lol:

Well done.

It seems like it is just a bunch of famous people trying to show how famous they are by "challenging" their famous friends....just so normal people know how famous they are.

I had this idea too and was going to do it tonight but ended up going out after work. I'll hit mine up tomorrow and am definitely going to be copying you.

His comedic delivery could use a bit of work, but nonetheless I think the schtick was pretty solid for a former president. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Well done.

Thank you :cheers:

I had this idea too and was going to do it tonight but ended up going out after work. I'll hit mine up tomorrow and am definitely going to be copying you.

Do it. I'd love to see it after :thumbsup:

Well played edgar :lol:

:cheers:

Thank you.

Just got back from the fountain in our office's compound where about 1/4 of us did this. We're also cutting a check for $500 to donate

Ok... I'm calling you out here. I double dog dare you to do it!

Please post the video link here.

:wub:

Apparently you'll get your wish, as I was challenged last night. B) I should have something to post tonight or tomorrow. ;)

Apparently you'll get your wish, as I was challenged last night. B) I should have something to post tonight or tomorrow. ;)

So, MY challenge wasn't good enough. :middlefinger: