Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

NFL: 11 of 12 Pat's balls under inflated.

RLLD, each team has their own balls, Luck wasn't throwing the deflated ones. The Colts decided to abide by the rules

OK, that makes this more clear. In that instance maybe this is a thing.....

OK, that makes this more clear. In that instance maybe this is a thing.....

you're a Ravens fan. OF COURSE this is a thing.

you're a Ravens fan. OF COURSE this is a thing.

As I clearly stated, at first I did not buy this, could not understand why it was a thing, but if what is being posted it true, then perhaps it is.....not absolute, but perhaps.

And again, if this did happen, and I were in the Pat's front office, i want that persons head on my desk......it was a stupid thing to do.....

As I clearly stated, at first I did not buy this, could not understand why it was a thing, but if what is being posted it true, then perhaps it is.....not absolute, but perhaps.

And again, if this did happen, and I were in the Pat's front office, i want that persons head on my desk......it was a stupid thing to do.....

Nothing is even concrete yet.

Only thing today was Mort having a source.

What if that source hates BB and the patriots?

Why does everyone think Belicheat is some sort of genius? It's pretty moronic to allow these things to keep happening. Especially when the cheating doesn't really give you a measurable edge or have an impact on the final score.

Why does everyone think Belicheat is some sort of genius? It's pretty moronic to allow these things to keep happening. Especially when the cheating doesn't really give you a measurable edge or have an impact on the final score.

if he didn't THINK it gave his team an advantage, he wouldn't do it.

Same reason he drew up a play to throw a TD to a lineman from the 16 yard line last week. He thought it would help.

Nothing is even concrete yet.

Only thing today was Mort having a source.

What if that source hates BB and the patriots?

That is what I was thinking, there seems to be some heresay and not much fact so far, the NFL is looking into it. I just cannot reconcile that this had that much of an impact on play; but will allow that I do not fully appreciate what impact it may have had.

Regardless, Kraft needs to handle this, they just need this to stop happening and he needs to lead a cultural shift away from this crap.

Listening to sports radio today there are a few things coming out.

1. Refs say the balls met specs when they gave them back to the Cheatriots. This would indicate they were tampered with by the Cheatriots.

2. All QBs have their own preferences on how their balls are prepared. Eli seems to be particularly anal about it. This would indicate that some ball boy isn't gonna change the balls on his own, which leads one to conclude Brady is involved.

If the league is gonna suspend Belicheat it needs to go into effect immediately so he misses the Super Bowl since the team this year is the one that benefitted from the cheating.

if he didn't THINK it gave his team an advantage, he wouldn't do it.

Same reason he drew up a play to throw a TD to a lineman from the 16 yard line last week. He thought it would help.

Throwing a TD to a lineman is within the rules. Deflating balls is not. Why can't these clowns just play the focking game as it was intended already?? I'm sure Belicheat isn't the only one who ever did this. They're really focking up the whole game with this mickey mouse sh!t.

Line up, snap the ball and go hit somebody!

Leave the stick'em, video cameras, jersey pulling, hand checking, flopping and flattened balls to the puzzies in the NBA.

Also, GET OFF MY LAWN!

Listening to sports radio today there are a few things coming out.

1. Refs say the balls met specs when they gave them back to the Cheatriots. This would indicate they were tampered with by the Cheatriots.

2. All QBs have their own preferences on how their balls are prepared. Eli seems to be particularly anal about it. This would indicate that some ball boy isn't gonna change the balls on his own, which leads one to conclude Brady is involved.

If the league is gonna suspend Belicheat it needs to go into effect immediately so he misses the Super Bowl since the team this year is the one that benefitted from the cheating.

I would allow that someone on the Patriots messed with the balls, but saying Brady was in on it just because Eli is anal about it is a leap.

The question is who might have done it, and whether that person was directed directly, or had some kind of standing direction to adjsut the balls for a given set of conditions. I think we have to allow that perhaps an adjustment was made, but the tool used to make that adjustment was flawed.

There are reports of the lakers back in the day of over inflating the basketball to help it bounce higher for magic, teams have been doing it forever

I would allow that someone on the Patriots messed with the balls, but saying Brady was in on it just because Eli is anal about it is a leap.

The question is who might have done it, and whether that person was directed directly, or had some kind of standing direction to adjsut the balls for a given set of conditions. I think we have to allow that perhaps an adjustment was made, but the tool used to make that adjustment was flawed.

Every QB wants the balls a certain way. Ball boys don't take it upon themselves to alter a football.

Hard to tie this to Brady, but there is no way a rogue equipment guy effed with the team balls without knowing whether it would help or hurt his QB. That kind of sh*t gets you buried under the Meadowlands. It is more likely it was known what Brady's preference was and the tampering was done without his direct influence.

There are reports of the lakers back in the day of over inflating the basketball to help it bounce higher for magic, teams have been doing it forever

Doesn't make it right. If teams wanna try to skirt the rules, or just flat out cheat, then fine. But if you get caught, they should get hammered by the commish.

Wonder if GODdel sent out a note to all 32 teams last week "DO NOT UNDER INFLATE GAME BALLS"

Doesn't make it right. If teams wanna try to skirt the rules, or just flat out cheat, then fine. But if you get caught, they should get hammered by the commish.

:wacko:

So you want no repercussions from people caught cheating :wacko:

repercussions and "hammered"

are not quite the same in my book.

If Brady was involved he should be benched for the Super Bowl.

who's been caught cheating ?

Nobody yet. Didn't say anyone was. I said cheat away, but if you get caught, then the commish should hammer the cheaters.

If the pats are found not guilty they should get the biggest crybaby teams draft picks.

So far we have the eagles, ravens, colts...am I missing any ?

I don't seet that as the same thing, since both teams play with the same ball. A level playing field. That is sort of the same thing as a defensive minded team letting their grass grow long in preperation for a football game against a high flying offensive team. Both teams play on the same field....one team wanted it a certain way but both played under the same condition.

What seperates those things from the current issue is in the NFL each team, on offense, plays with "their" balls. So the Colts offense played with the balls they supplied and the Patriots with theirs. And while a team can do certain things to their balls each must stay within certain guidelines.

Think of it like a NASCAR car. Each driver and crew tweaks, and does things to try to go as fast as they can with their car, and no two cars are exactly alike. However all those little tweaks must be kept in the same guidelines. You can't exceed X horsepower. You can't exceed X angle on your spoiler. You have to stay within the legal parameters.

Similarly each team and QB specifically likes their footballs a certain way it seems. Some like the "gloss" rubbed off of a new ball with a towel , some like it at the low end of the inflation, or whatever. But every ball must stay within the legal guidlelines to ensure a level playing field.

Maybe this Deflategate was just a honest mistake? The problem is that the Patriots have lost the whole Benifit of the Doubt claim because they seem t always be in the middle of stupid stuff like this.

Just heard that most coaches asked about it at the senior bowl think the charges are ridiculous and retarded.

Just heard that most coaches asked about it at the senior bowl think the charges are ridiculous and retarded.

No different than Manginagate

Deflatriots

:first:

Same reason he drew up a play to throw a TD to a lineman from the 16 yard line last week. He knew a deflated ball would be easier to catch.

Fixed.

Some other thoughts:

Matt Leinart ✔ @MattLeinartQB

Every team tampers with the footballs. Ask any Qb In the league, this is ridiculous!!

Dwayne Allen ✔ @Dallen83

@NFLonFOX not a story. They could have played with soap for balls and beat us. Simply the better team. We have to continue to build! #BTM