Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The ***Official*** Super Bowl XLIX Thread

Better than the football game for you I would bet. :overhead:

:doublethumbsup:

Went from one of the best to the worst SB ever in one of the most stupid focking decisions ever. Fixed. :thumbsdown:

Seahawks - 30

Patriots - 24

:banana:

:cry:

2 notes from the post game:

1. Kraft very nearly equated deflategate with 9/11.

2. No one in history has looked less interested in winning a free car. What the is Tom Brady going to do with a Chevy pickup truck.?

Worst play call in the history of sports. And that is not hyoerbole. Wow. :lol:

Who calls the plays for Seattle? That dude is toast.

Yeah I cried.

FOCK YOU HATERS!

:first: :first: :first: :first:

I'll give the Pats this.....they know how to put on a show. Great game all around. Fawking crazy!

ass Irvin with that ejection sh!t at the end... I'd rather be a cheater than a sore focking b1tch ass loser :doublethumbsup:

And FYI haters, Malcolm Butler made that play because he is awesome and because of PREPARATION.

Your backup CB knows exactly what the Seahawks are going to do even though he's only playing because Arrington's horrible ass got benched, because Belichick is an amazing coach!

You focking sorry ass losers think it's cheating but no, it's simply being the best of the focking best :bandana:

I guess Seahawks fans can watch video of Richard Sherman saying 24 over and over.

Congrats to the Pats today...great defensive play on an awful play call at the end.

Terribly boring game all around though.

Brady all class and some Seahawks showed their ass at the end...

I never question play-calling in football because I assume coaches always know better than fans like me who don't study tape or know all the x's and o's. But it's hard to understand that call.

Apparently, they trusted Wilson a little too much.

Great game. Love the outcome.

Down 10.... against a quality opponent after having a mountain of distractions before the SB.....great win. A team win. Offense put together drives when they needed to, and the defense stepped up at the end.

Congrats. :cheers:

Down 10.... against a quality opponent after having a mountain of distractions before the SB.....great win. A team win. Offense put together drives when they needed to, and the defense stepped up at the end.

Congrats. :cheers:

:thumbsup: :cheers:

Went from one of the best to the worst SB ever in one of the most stupid focking decisions ever. Fixed. :thumbsdown:

ie..the team I wanted to win didn't. Focking interception at the goal line to seal the game, after a 10 pt comeback in the 4th qtr...seriously stop it poosay. That was a great game. Accept the outcome.

Seahags had let up only 7 points in their last 9, 4th quarters.

In those 9 games, they didn't play a single QB worth a fock.

Alex Smith

Drew Stanton

Colon Krapmyself

Mark Sanchez

Colon Krapmyself

Ryan Lindley

Shaun Hill

Scam Newton

Injured Rogers (a game they had no right winning)

Then when they finally face a good QB, the best EVER. They let up 14 points in the 4th quarter.

FOCK YOU RICHARD SHERMAN :first:

Bovada opened this game at Seattle -3, I got a pretty large wager in at that number. Game got bet all the way to Pats -2.5. I have a similarly sized bet on that side as well, pretty big middle there of four numbers. :thumbsup: If the middle hits, I will be a happy man.

I think the Patriots come out like they did last time they got railed on for cheating. Bill Simmons called it "F You Mode". Patriots do the same thing Green Bay did, minus the epic choke job at the end.

New England 31

Seattle 20

Really wanted NE to take a safety at the end there. Fock.

Really wanted NE to take a safety at the end there. Fock.

I think they would have if SEA didn't lose their composure. There was still a chance for SEA after Butlers int.

Awesome game. Too bad the outcome was marred by cheating.

Only in your puny little mind

Awesome game. Too bad the outcome was marred by cheating.

Agreed, I wonder if in the 4th quarter they sneaked in some undersized balls, so that Brady and his girl sized hands could start making some throws.

We will never know if the Pats even would've gotten past the Ravens if it weren't for Tom Brady's little soft balls.

:lol:

Greatest of all time :first:

And he ain't done yet :overhead:

Yeah he is...Montana retired years ago, he's almost 60 dude. :wacko:

Yeah he is...Montana retired years ago, he's almost 60 dude. :wacko:

rogers choked his chance away...manning Jr.

Brady, captain clutch :first: best ever!

Brady could be one of the best ever. It's just too bad we will never really know for sure, cause of cheating.

Asterisks forever. :(

4-0 >>>> 4****-2

:lol: stupidest argument ever. The guy who was 4-0 was not good enough to get to 6.

Seriously retarded.

Good for 2nd best ever.. He'd be close if he made a couple more though, I'll give him that.

As a person who didn't have a dog in the fight as not a fan of either team, it was a very entertaining game. High caliber football all the way up to the botched play at 2nd and Goal at the one. It's why that play was so awful. All these great plays from both teams, then the ultimate dummy mistake at the very end. It's like the LOST TV series. Fantastic, then just a dud ending. I'm not trying to take away anything from that back up safety who intercepted the ball. He was in tears and it was awesome for him, not a Pats fan at all, but it was hard not to be happy for that kid. However after the game, as person just watching, it simply felt like the Seahawks lost the game away, not that the Patriots won it. Ugh. As a football fan you just hate to see an epic game like that end on one team just giving it away.

• Like 1

As a person who didn't have a dog in the fight as not a fan of either team, it was a very entertaining game. High caliber football all the way up to the botched play at 2nd and Goal at the one. It's why that play was so awful. All these great plays from both teams, then the ultimate dummy mistake at the very end. It's like the LOST TV series. Fantastic, then just a dud ending. I'm not trying to take away anything from that back up safety who intercepted the ball. He was in tears and it was awesome for him, not a Pats fan at all, but it was hard not to be happy for that kid. However after the game, as person just watching, it simply felt like the Seahawks lost the game away, not that the Patriots won it. Ugh. As a football fan you just hate to see an epic game like that end on one team just giving it away.

You're to close to the game to understand. Of course when the ball was intercepted you were estatic and going crazy because you are a die hard fan of one of the teams. However everybody else, all the casual fans who didn't have a dog in the fight felt.....let down by an ending like that, after a game like that. It was like "Really?" "They threw a pass?" "Ugh, what a stupid mistake". :airoutofballoon:

You're to close to the game to understand. Of course when the ball was intercepted you were estatic and going crazy because you are a die hard fan of one of the teams. However everybody else, all the casual fans who didn't have a dog in the fight felt.....let down by an ending like that, after a game like that. It was like "Really?" "They threw a pass?" "Ugh, what a stupid mistake". :airoutofballoon:

If SEA doesn't have the second luckiest catch in the history of football, they aren't even close.

And that's how ALL these games go - so you can't pick and choose which anomalies to accept - they all count and someone wins, someone loses.

Even the Patriot players acted like it was not a victory right after that play. They were all amazed and shocked that it happened.

If SEA doesn't have the second luckiest catch in the history of football, they aren't even close.

And that's how ALL these games go - so you can't pick and choose which anomalies to accept - they all count and someone wins, someone loses.

this

Hey the Pats won. No amount of pissing and moaning will change that.

I think Pete Carroll wanted to make Russell the hero and getting too cute cost them the game. Also, Butler made a hell of a play.

Congratulations to the Patriots and their fans. :thumbsup:

• Like 1