Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

**The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread**

I thought, although I don't know for sure but there were a couple in the box

Used two rockets one against Negan's thugs and one two light up the lake to attract Walkers. What they really need is that tank they blew up at the prison.

Used two rockets one against Negan's thugs and one two light up the lake to attract Walkers. What they really need is that tank they blew up at the prison.

Imagine the huge military arsenals just sitting there abandoned in dif places. I say it's bull that tactical teams of soldiers with machine guns couldn't neutralize the situation.

forgot that one, thats right

Imagine the huge military arsenals just sitting there abandoned in dif places. I say it's bull that tactical teams of soldiers with machine guns couldn't neutralize the situation.

I think we see why that didn't work a little more this season in Fear

It certainly wasn't being contained in S1

Anybody else notice that carol was not in the last episode?

She's too busy baking cookies. No Morgan either

She's too busy baking cookies. No Morgan either

And standing over Sams grave saying, "I told ya so"

I think the set it up, so that Abraham is the sacrifice to save Glenn

lame!

why don't they just take the rocket launcher to those guys

I, sadly, have to agree. There building up some emotional stuff with Abraham and he's getting more screen time.

The show wont be the same without his one-liners. "MotherDick" is a welcome addition to my vocabulary.

When you was pouring the Bisquick did you intend to make pancakes ?

:)

No one saw a gigantic puddle with mud in the middle of the road and no one saw the wall running along the road until they got stuck? :wacko:

every 3rd episode Rick looks like he was on the stage at the prom, from the movie Carrie

• Like 1

I'm finding this seasons story line sorta lame. :(

But I'll still watch, for some reason.

I'm finding this seasons story line sorta lame. :(

if they had just named Gregory "mayor" I swear I'd have seen this before.

if they had just named Gregory "mayor" I swear I'd have seen this before.

So true.

No one saw a gigantic puddle with mud in the middle of the road and no one saw the wall running along the road until they got stuck? :wacko:

:thumbsup: THat was nuts.

Classic tv trope. Think back in jurassic park where they first see the brachiosaur. Open field with a gigantic majestic creature they would see coming well before they stopped. Yet they need to be coaxed into looking at the right spot for it to pop into view. Its like until the camera sees it, the characters are blind or have extremely poor peripheral vision.

Rick never pays attention to anything, just like episode 2 this season, he decides its a good idea to put the van with all the stuff in reverse (for no apparent reason) and then back it up like 1/4 of a mile so its nice and close to a pond

My WTF moment was 2 episodes ago when Rick and Daryll found the truck of supplies (that "Jesus" events stole) - why did they both get in the truck and said they'd come back for the car later ? That was dumb.

Im a bit bummed because we already know we wont see Negan til the finale, wich is 5 episodes away. But they are raiding his base next episode? So they will string things out all the way til then and It seems a bit of a letdown. I would rather have him around for a few episodes to really dig in. Hes such a great villain and completely dominates the situations he is in. They need him sooner rather than later.

Gotta figure a regular or 2 will be a gonner in that season finale. Any thoughts on which one/ones?

Gotta figure a regular or 2 will be a gonner in that season finale. Any thoughts on which one/ones?

My money is on Abraham and Maggie. It'd be pretty focked up to kill the preggo but they basically already did that with whatever Rick's wife name was

Next epsiode it looks like Maggie and Carol are kidnapped. I could see them killing Maggie right in front of Glenn or something

No way they kill maggie. If anything they will fake it and then Abraham will step in to take her place. Negan is a murdering Ahole but not quite a monster, he has a soft side.

I think Daryl is as good as gone.

I think Daryl is as good as gone.

He's a fanook anyway.

Probably end up dying when Rick catches him plowing Karl's field

I don't know anything about the comic books but just on how I feel. I think at least 2 of the following characters get killed off. With rankings of most to least probable:

1. Carol

2. Sasha or Rosita (leaving Abraham with a clear cut mating partner)

3. Eugene

4. Abraham

I think one of the two black guys gets killed off:

1.Morgan

2. Gabriel

These people are untouchable:

1. Rick

2. Maggie

3. Daryl

4. Michonne

5. Glenn (although the comic book nerds are saying he gets it)

6. Carl

Morgan REALLY needs to go. I hope Rick kills that motherfocker in a horrible way.

Morgan REALLY needs to go. I hope Rick kills that motherfocker in a horrible way.

Cant stand that clown. Talk about the last guy you want having your back in a tough situation. Dude can fight but is always in some introspective haze.

• Like 1

Awesome episode, but I did t expect such a clean wipeout like that. They will need some kind of stage for the bad guys to fight back. Some nutty trailer park chick taking the girls hostage is a bit disappointing.

Still waiting on Negan...

Not til the finale, unfortunately. Even then I'm predicting a disappointingly short cameo or one liner. Missed opportunity to have 3-4 awesome episodes with him. Oh well.

Wow. An incredibly intense and awesome episode. The second half of this season has been outstanding.

Wow. An incredibly intense and awesome episode. The second half of this season has been outstanding.

:thumbsup:

With all of the Saviors that they've killed Negan is gonna want some serious revenge. I think at the very LEAST Rick's group loses at least 2 core members. 1 of the ones that's been around since like at least season 2 is a goner one would think.

With all of the Saviors that they've killed Negan is gonna want some serious revenge. I think at the very LEAST Rick's group loses at least 2 core members. 1 of the ones that's been around since like at least season 2 is a goner one would think.

He'll get his revenge, sure. But I think Negan will be impressed more than anything. He'll want to use the groups skill at killing for himself - use them as his enforcers.

Jesus Rick and all the are stone cold murderers now. The tables have turned - they are the bad guys. I don't know sh1t about the comics but I assume that's where this particular storyline is going

Jesus Rick and all the are stone cold murderers now. The tables have turned - they are the bad guys. I don't know sh1t about the comics but I assume that's where this particular storyline is going

True - that guy said it best: "Negan's got nothing on you..."