Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Can some explain to me what's with the hate for the sanctuary guys?

The difference is, nobody is lamenting the loss of my valuable posts. I'd love to see a hint of the "glory days" created by the illustrious departed.

It's not an episode of Make Me Laugh, sh!tbird.

And I do remember a few of your posts advocating domestic violence. Riveting stuff.

Not likely. You must be mistaking me for Merkin.

Didn't your wife accuse you of smacking her? It's been a long time I can't remember.

Didn't your wife accuse you of smacking her? It's been a long time I can't remember.

Must be all the DUIs.

besides the fact they are raging dooshbags? no.

Every time we come back, you start with the name calling. Please explain why you feel this way (other than CUZ U JUST R).

Every time we come back, you start with the name calling. Please explain why you feel this way (other than CUZ U JUST R).

All the DUIs?

I think the Sanctuary guys have been co operating for the most part. They are willing to give the geek board a try. I've never seen Gutter so reserved. TK is right. What is with the name calling and personal attacks? I'm all for razzing someone in the name of hilarity, but there is no hilarity involved. Yesterday I had hope for a better geek board. Today I understand why they created the Sanctuary. You guys made the baby TEK cry.

I think the Sanctuary guys have been co operating for the most part. They are willing to give the geek board a try. I've never seen Gutter so reserved. TK is right. What is with the name calling and personal attacks? I'm all for razzing someone in the name of hilarity, but there is no hilarity involved. Yesterday I had hope for a better geek board. Today I understand why they created the Sanctuary. You guys made the baby TEK cry.

Eat you guzzler. :mad:

It's not an episode of Make Me Laugh, sh!tbird.

I'm not asking for comedy, just something a little more thought provoking than the typical blather in this place. Judging by the praise the silverback sycophants have for you guys, should be damn near impossible posting anything less.

Don't know Merkin, but I vaguely remember you defending some dude in a video after he went off on his sig o over a remote or video game controller.

Don't know Merkin, but I vaguely remember you defending some dude in a video after he went off on his sig o over a remote or video game controller.

I have no recollection of any such event, but I do see that you've been a member allegedly since 2010. As I haven't posted with any regularity here since probably 2008/2009, I would continue to suggest your recollection is of someone else.

However, should you provide anything meaningful other than your mere hazy recollection, I'll certainly own up to it.

I have never posted a ton on this site but the 'glory' days are overrated. I recognize some of the old names from these sanctuary guys but most never distinguished themselves to stand out. Rusty ran the old bored not sure if he is in the sanctuary. Gutter boy sticks out to me as a doosh in the day, not unlike Recliner pilot. Mephisto sticks out as a hot aired opionated priick not unlike edjr. The other guy who was big in the day was torridjoe. There have been more recent guys like medstudent and sephoris? Who brought as much hilarity as any of those guys.

My biggest gripe with the Sanctuary is the effect it had on Mike FF Today and this site as a whole. At the point the Sanctuary became the invitation-only country club, fftoday and fbg were basically neck and neck as far as membership, traffic, etc. went.

I won't name names but some of the best posters here started the new clique at the Sanctuary. Took the best financial guys, science guys, chefs, lawyers, hilarity guys, rich guys, and disappeared from fftoday completely. After all the $ and effort Mike (not his real name) did to put this place together. Otherwise, nobody at the Sanc would have ever met.

The only reason any of that really matters is that despite it's Nazi rules, fbg makes a hell of a lot more and is worth a hell of a lot more than this place. I have to listen to fbg analysts on satellite radio and watch them espouse Disney nonsense on cable TV. We should be crushing that garbage.

This may all seem like semantics. But over the past decade fbg is worth several 10's of thousands of $$ more than fftoday. That didn't begin until the sanc started. To Mike's credit, I've never seen him biotch about it one single time.

The Sanc should decide as a whole to get active not only on the geek bored but also on the mange bored going forward until fftoday eclipses fbg in all facets as repayment to Mike and as a personal challenge to unseat fbg.

Mike has taken steps to clean up the garbage (RP). This forearm is the best it's been in a long time. My guess is the Sanc will call off their 6 person jihad over the weekend and disappear again.

But if there ever was a time, it's now.

If Mike's business plan depended on a group of posters not leaving, that's on him. Not defending the Sanctuary guys by any means but your little story doesn't add up either

If Mike's business plan depended on a group of posters not leaving, that's on him. Not defending the Sanctuary guys by any means but your little story doesn't add up either

He's making stuff up on-the-fly to appear as if he's in-the-know... and coming off quite retardedly in the process.

The fact of the matter is we all cruise by here pretty regularly and generally find there is little to desire to participate. When the "history" stuff was started, that was interesting and worth some posts.

Finally, the reality of the matter is that the typical rage blowharders started with the attacks, not people from the Sanctuary. A little introspection is in order here and a review of how events unfolded will always trump the bulldung assdartery of Chronic Bluster.

I'm a little disappointed that meph is more mature now. Back in the day he and CH would have been posting a much more interesting discussion. CH is stepping up, Meph has gone soft. :thumbsdown:

I'm a little disappointed that meph is more mature now. Back in the day he and CH would have been posting a much more interesting discussion. CH is stepping up, Meph has gone soft. :thumbsdown:

Far from soft... someone has to offer up something worthwhile. He's "shut me down" by offering absolutely zero. What can a razzer do? I mean, besides pity?

I have no recollection of any such event, but I do see that you've been a member allegedly since 2010. As I haven't posted with any regularity here since probably 2008/2009, I would continue to suggest your recollection is of someone else.

However, should you provide anything meaningful other than your mere hazy recollection, I'll certainly own up to it.

My memory is fine, thanks. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=400246&hl="domestic%20abuse"

I look forward to the sanctuary donks visits. It's like when Gary's old town tavern would show up at Cheers.

I read the thread and your memory is clearly not fine. I defended neither party in that debate, and was in the minority in calling out the woman for her obvious abusive behavior and initiation of the violent event.

Nice try, though.

I read the thread and your memory is clearly not fine. I defended neither party in that debate, and was in the minority in calling out the woman for her obvious abusive behavior and initiation of the violent event.

Nice try, though.

Must be all the DUIs :dunno:

Must be all the DUIs :dunno:

You can never get those brain cells back. :sadbanana: Next time do the research first to refresh your recollection. IT IS A TIP!!!

Has anyone seen ditkanate? I dropped him off at the Sanctuary 10 years ago after a Bears game and haven't seen him since. I thought this would be a good place to pick up the search. I've admittedly only had a kind of O.J. Searching for Real Killer effort about it, but really starting to worry now.

He died during the initiation beatdown. I was not a party to the disposal of the body, so I can't help you with that.

Has anyone seen ditkanate? I dropped him off at the Sanctuary 10 years ago after a Bears game and haven't seen him since. I thought this would be a good place to pick up the search. I've admittedly only had a kind of O.J. Searching for Real Killer effort about it, but really starting to worry now.

I thought you abandoned this place to post FF wisdom at other, less appreciative places. :dunno:

Love one, love all, I say.

You'll have to excuse porkbutt. It's nothing personal, he's always a total d!ck. He's like that blind deaf attack dog that sits on the doorstep barking at everything, but you just can't seem to put down.