Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Moon Landing - Donald Trump WILL be our next President

You know how I know Trump will not only win the GOP nomination but the Presidency as well......

Nobody has been more wrong than Obama. Obama is not only allergic to the truth, nearly every time he opens his mouth about something, he is proven wrong.

I guess I need to be sold on Bloomberg. My impressions are that he's an elitist without much regard for the poor. If that's the case, I doubt he'd do much about the wealth gap.

Me too. I never paid close attention so I have to find out more myself. Rhen I'll sit down to consume a Big Gulp and contemplate the options.
  • Like 1

My question is why is Trump running as a Republican?

So people like GoColts will vote for him. Duh

You know how I know Trump will not only win the GOP nomination but the Presidency as well......

Nobody has been more wrong than Obama. Obama is not only allergic to the truth, nearly every time he opens his mouth about something, he is proven wrong.

I'd make a bet with you, but I don't accept food stamps.

Maybe it's the European background culture in many Americans for the lower social classes to believe those in the elite class have their best interests at heart.

I have no clue why consistently decade after decade, the poorest, the least educated, the most in need tends to vote conservative.

I mean, IF, these groups would reject welfare, food stamps and all that the conservative party professes to hate, if they lived the way they voted I could understand.

But consistently, even here on this bored, you have the ones with the least money, the ones who have no job, the most health problems voting republican while holding the other hand out for social services.

All these yahoos finding common ground with Trump is baffling.

Maybe it's the European background culture in many Americans for the lower social classes to believe those in the elite class have their best interests at heart.

I have no clue why consistently decade after decade, the poorest, the least educated, the most in need tends to vote conservative.

I mean, IF, these groups would reject welfare, food stamps and all that the conservative party professes to hate, if they lived the way they voted I could understand.

But consistently, even here on this bored, you have the ones with the least money, the ones who have no job, the most health problems voting republican while holding the other hand out for social services.

It's a pride thing. They want to believe that THEY are one of the few truly deserving people on government assistance while everyone else on assistance is a lowlife piece of sh1t.

Nope, sorry pal, you're in the same boat whether you like it or not

I really need a link on this one.

I could just as easily propose that poor people tend to vote liberal in the hopes of getting a handout. And that many generations of liberal voting poor have gotten just enough sustenance to learn to live on it and expect nothing more. :dunno:

and on the other extreme you've got my group that votes democrat as if the government will provide the solution to all of our problems.

timmy, we were posting at the same time.

the poorest states that require the most social services are red states. that is all the link you need.

the poorest states that require the most social services are red states. that is all the link you need.

Even if this were true and it's not, (California and New York alone contain roughly 1/2 of all food stamp recipients) it is a leap to claim that those receiving said services are voting conservative.

Even if this were true and it's not, (California and New York alone contain roughly 1/2 of all food stamp recipients) it is a leap to claim that those receiving said services are voting conservative.

According to this source here, CA and NY are not among the states with the highest % of food stamp recipients per capita and their total isn't even close to half the food stamp population:

http://www.cheatsheet.com/personal-finance/7-states-with-the-most-people-on-food-stamps.html/?a=viewall

You really need to understand the concept of per capita. And the original poster should have been more clear in that regard.I haven't clicked on the link, but from memory, it is usually Mississippi and or West Virginia That require the most government assistance Per capita.

There are 6-8 states that give more in tax revenue to the federal Govt than they receive back. It's one of the biggest reasons school and property taxes are so high in some states. Not only are they taking care of these other states, they are also taking care of themselves. Most of the givers are in the northeast and California and Texas last I looked. But that might not be the case for long with Texas. You're welcome, Jethro.

agree to disagree then.

If the Republican MEN couldn't come across as "the adult" in the room, there's no way the dislikable Hillary can - I'm not being chauvinistic here when I say this - women who come out aggressive look bad... they're painted as b!tchy, catty, etc... Men who do it come out looking good, they are painted as strong, powerful, commanding, etc.

Hillary already has an image / likability problem. Once she gets in the Trump Trench, she's gonna' look even more unappealing.

And I don't hate Hillary - I think women make excellent leaders, and in many cases are better than men - but I think what I posted is the reality of it. She does not have any way to combat Trump's unorthodox political attacks and strategies - at least not from a "likability" standpoint.

The other night I read this post and then watched a bunch of Margaret Thatcher in the House of Commons videos.

It depends on the woman whether that's true or not.

Thatcher often presented her points philosophically (yet direct and concise at the same time). Hillary seems like a sales woman. When Thatcher was campaigning she didn't have this phony, jovial rallying demeanor to her. Now maybe you see that or saw that less in British politics anyway. She had a steady dignity, agree or disagree with her.

Sometimes she was very 'aggressive', scathing, yet it was about what she was saying, not herself, and the power of the thought was distracting - made gender arbitrary.

As an aside, when she did talk about herself it was funny:

• Like 1

So people like GoColts will vote for him. Duh

:lol: I am not voting for him.

I'd make a bet with you, but I don't accept food stamps.

I don't receive foodstamps, so your post makes no sense whatsoever. I have posted this dozens of times, why do you keep trying to convince folks I do when you know for a fact I do not receive any???

You really need to understand the concept of per capita. And the original poster should have been more clear in that regard.I haven't clicked on the link, but from memory, it is usually Mississippi and or West Virginia That require the most government assistance Per capita.

I understand per capita, and I was incorrect about Cal and NY, even though they do receive a ton of money. We have gone around and around about which states are the biggest leeches. Still I Honestly I don't see the political correlation peenie is trying to make. Is that she thinks that people who appear to be benefiting from government handouts have a moral obligation to vote liberal? I guess to keep the dole flowing? :dunno:

I don't receive foodstamps, so your post makes no sense whatsoever. I have posted this dozens of times, why do you keep trying to convince folks I do when you know for a fact I do not receive any???

Whatever you say, gobama. :banana:

thoughts as I watch trunmp in Arkansas. This is an actual quote. I am so non litigious it's amazing!Talk about mother f****** delusional! He has sued more people during his campaign than the last collection of all Candidates for the past 12 years.

Second he keep saying that if he is elected he's going to revamp libel laws. When was advisers should pull him aside and inform him the label is not a federal charge. There are no federal label laws. They are all handled in the state courts.

I mean, I just listen to this guy, and he just makes it up as it goes along. And I can understand that people in Arkansas aren't that sophisticated, But for pete's sake.Like I said previously, Even if I disagree with some of you, I fully Consider the fact that better than half of this board Could beat this f***** point .4 point in a debate.

The truth is, Other than the guy who thought that Charlie Hebdo was an actual person, Most of the people on this board are far more politically astute And socially aware Then the people voting for Trump.

Strategic question for the Anti-Trump republicans: Trump is getting people out to vote, and if form holds true, many of those people will vote the republican line. Would you be willing to accept Ttump as your candidate of it results in a republican super majority in both houses, and the national increase in republican seats on the statewide level? And, keeping the SCOTUS appointments in republican hands?

Strategic question for the Anti-Trump republicans: Trump is getting people out to vote, and if form holds true, many of those people will vote the republican line. Would you be willing to accept Ttump as your candidate of it results in a republican super majority in both houses, and the national increase in republican seats on the statewide level? And, keeping the SCOTUS appointments in republican hands?

As a Republican and a Trump supporter, my only real hesitations for voting for him are what you noted above. :dunno:

Strategic question for the Anti-Trump republicans:

Anti Trump republicans are quickly becoming an endangered species because of the reasons you stated.

As far as turnout goes, on Super Tuesday keep a close lookout at Virginia and Massachusetts. Virginia has now become prime battleground and a big Republican turnout in favor of Trump will be a giant leap. Massachusetts is generally a Democratic lock so seeing what he can do there is will be interesting. And of course Texas could decide the future for Cruz.

Anti Trump republicans are quickly becoming an endangered species because of the reasons you stated.

As far as turnout goes, on Super Tuesday keep a close lookout at Virginia and Massachusetts. Virginia has now become prime battleground and a big Republican turnout in favor of Trump will be a giant leap. Massachusetts is generally a Democratic lock so seeing what he can do there is will be interesting. And of course Texas could decide the future for Cruz.

From what I understand Massachusetts has lost a lot of democrats to neighboring states, as they have fled the high property and school taxes. And they have elected a republican Governer recently. Imagine Hillary actually having to fight for Mass and New York? Trump will do better than people think in NY outside the city. Hillary will win them, but she may have to put more resources into them than she had hoped.

Funny how nobody addressed Trumps "non litigous claim", nor his "libel claim". Some shiit is so focking stupid it's not even worth addressing.

This is flat wrong.

Poor black folks have been voting democrat for 50 focking years and they have not gained shtt. Explain that. Obama is a prime example of this. He has not done shtt for the blacks, unless you count keeping Al Sharpton out of prison for tax evasion.

One thing this post does is demonstrate the difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals main concern is what free stuff they can receive and are extremely intolerant of folks who do not support everything they support. So much so, they can not even fathom someone believing in a vision that differs from theirs in the slightest. Conservatives are concerned with the country, their children, and their children's future more than policies that they would benefit from personally. Hell, I was raised in a union home by democrats.

Conservatives do not hate that shtt, they hate the ABUSE of these services.

Not sure if you are reffing to me in your post, but if you are, I will elaborate. I do not hold out my hand for social services. I reject most all of them, even though I qualify for many. Food stamps is a prime example. I qualify for them but REFUSE them.

I can remember talking with you and others here how much someone like me would benefit from Obamacare. In fact, I was actually starting to believe it. Guess what. As soon as it kicked in, my costs increased. I was told by Medicaid that with the new affordable healthcare act guidelines, I no longer qualified for Medicaid. It is just my son and I, a minor dependent.

Do not misunderstand me here. I am NOT complaining. Just pointing some things out. I am very grateful and understand it could be much worse.

Take a look at mobbdeep, an admitted liberal who supports the safety net.. He lies about me nearly every single time he mentions me, and he is supposedly my friend. He has no problem with folks who just walk across the border illegally receiving services from our government, yet me, someone who was born here, started working at age 15 and paid into the system his whole life, is the bad guy.

He is EXACTLY what I think of when I think of a liberal, lying intolerant hypocrite who talks a big game and loves to shtt on the disabled and poor folks at every turn.

:cheers:

This is flat wrong.

Poor black folks have been voting democrat for 50 focking years and they have not gained shtt. Explain that. Obama is a prime example of this. He has not done shtt for the blacks, unless you count keeping Al Sharpton out of prison for tax evasion.

One thing this post does is demonstrate the difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals main concern is what free stuff they can receive and are extremely intolerant of folks who do not support everything they support. So much so, they can not even fathom someone believing in a vision that differs from theirs in the slightest. Conservatives are concerned with the country, their children, and their children's future more than policies that they would benefit from personally. Hell, I was raised in a union home by democrats.

Not sure if you are reffing to me in your post, but if you are, I will elaborate. I do not hold out my hand for social services. I reject most all of them, even though I qualify for many. Food stamps is a prime example. I qualify for them but REFUSE them.

I can remember talking with you and others here how much someone like me would benefit from Obamacare. In fact, I was actually starting to believe it. Guess what. As soon as it kicked in, my costs increased. I was told by Medicaid that with the new affordable healthcare act guidelines, I no longer qualified for Medicaid. It is just my son and I, a minor dependent.

Do not misunderstand me here. I am NOT complaining. Just pointing some things out. I am very grateful and understand it could be much worse.

Take a look at mobbdeep, an admitted liberal who supports the safety net.. He lies about me nearly every single time he mentions me, and he is supposedly my friend. He has no problem with folks who just walk across the border illegally receiving services from our government, yet me, someone who was born here, started working at age 15 and paid into the system his whole life, is the bad guy.

He is EXACTLY what I think of when I think of a liberal, lying intolerant hypocrite who talks a big game and loves to shtt on the disabled and poor folks at every turn.

You don't know a thing about me or my beliefs.

You really think Black peoples lives as a whole haven't improved in 50 years?

I know you like to lie and make up shtt.

But yeah, for all I know, all the crap you spew in these political threads is horseshtt trolling too. My bad.

You really think Black peoples lives as a whole haven't improved in 50 years?

Not exactly what I meant, no.

I know you like to lie and make up shtt.

But yeah, for all I know, all the crap you spew in these political threads is horseshtt trolling too. My bad.

And I know someone in your situation should show a little humility. So here we are again. :cheers:

This is flat wrong.

Paid into the system your whole life? You must be older than dirt then.

And still, Trumps claims about libel and "amazingly nonlitigous" and the idea that his Messican taxes wouldn't be passed through to the American Consumer, and on and on are completely ignored...

I've been here since 04 and he wasn't working then, IIRC. I'm turning 41 this year, so I was 29 when I joined.

If GoColts was a moderate, like me and 80% of America I'd have no beef. I'm fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I'm and atheist, and do believe in MMGW and a single payer HC system. But I'm not big on entitlements, illegal immigrants, and government bloat (including military bloat). I'm also 100% pro gun rights. Pretty much right down the middle.

What gets me so annoyed by GC is he's so far right, but has no problem reaping the benefits of social programs created by progressives like FDR, Obama, etc. For me, that strikes a nerve, because I feel someone in his position should understand and appreciate the importance of these programs. I don't question the legitimacy of his disability in the slightest. I'm happy he's able to keep his home, car and raise the son he clearly adores. I just get offended by his lack of empathy for others in similar situations. Especially considering children are the innocent victims in 90% of these situations.

Whatever though. I'm some super liberal that loves illegal aliens and handouts for everyone in his disabled brain. :wacko:

I've been here since 04 and he wasn't working then, IIRC. I'm turning 41 this year, so I was 29 when I joined.

If GoColts was a moderate, like me and 80% of America I'd have no beef. I'm fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I'm and atheist, and do believe in MMGW and a single payer HC system. But I'm not big on entitlements, illegal immigrants, and government bloat (including military bloat). I'm also 100% pro gun rights. Pretty much right down the middle.

What gets me so annoyed by GC is he's so far right, but has no problem reaping the benefits of social programs created by progressives like FDR, Obama, etc. For me, that strikes a nerve, because I feel someone in his position should understand and appreciate the importance of these programs. I don't question the legitimacy of his disability in the slightest. I'm happy he's able to keep his home, car and raise the son he clearly adores. I just get offended by his lack of empathy for others in similar situations. Especially considering children are the innocent victims in 90% of these situations.

Whatever though. I'm some super liberal that loves illegal aliens and handouts for everyone in his disabled brain. :wacko:

I agree. It's the venom with which he assails these people that's startling to me.

Like I told peenie, I'm pretty sure it's some kind of defense mechanism. As long as there are deadbeats and leeches out there then at least someone is "below" him. Oh and liberals too :dunno:

I'd also be curious how he's exactly paying into the system now, and if he realizes the "system" has given him a lot more than he gave?

This is flat wrong.

Not true, He knows exactly what you believe, along with what most Liberals & Conservatives belive. Apparently when he became disabled he gained Professor X like telepathic powers.

Many people who are concerned about the defecit and our level of spending have convinced themselves that the main culprit in that is entitlement spending. While no one likes waste or abuse in those programs, and something should be done about it, they are not the loss leader when it comes to our defecit.

• Like 1