Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Moon Landing - Donald Trump WILL be our next President

See my above response on why Trump is the guy. Years of reconditioning by Fox has made drastically changed how the right wing base views and expects there candidates to act

I get why the base has devolved into a bunch of ignorant focktards, but where are the Kochs and other billionaires, McConnell, Ryan, etc....one hopes they're at least working behind the scenes to stop this even though they aren't speaking publicly.

he nailed it years ago, and it's only getting worse.

I'll link you directly to the 2 min. mark but the entire clip is worth watching.

I get why the base has devolved into a bunch of ignorant focktards, but where are the Kochs and other billionaires, McConnell, Ryan, etc....one hopes they're at least working behind the scenes to stop this even though they aren't speaking publicly.

I heard they put all their eggs in the "send Doc Brown and McFly back in time to stop Trump" basket.

I'll link you directly to the 2 min. mark but the entire clip is worth watching.

Agree. Good post, worth viewing.

I've said before, I think the media has a scandal or two in the chamber for hill and Don.

Out on that limb I see.

Amen.

I've said before, I think the media has a scandal or two in the chamber for hill and Don.

Hillary has endured a ton of scandals both real and artificial over the years. I doubt there's anything in the chamber on her. As for Trump, they're really pulling out all the stops now. This Trump University ad campaign should resonate, it should have been aired a long time ago.

Really hoping for a Trump sweep. Certainly rooting for Marcno Rubigo to lose everywhere and to not reach 20% in Texas.

Hillary has endured a ton of scandals both real and artificial over the years. I doubt there's anything in the chamber on her. As for Trump, they're really pulling out all the stops now. This Trump University ad campaign should resonate, it should have been aired a long time ago.

Really hoping for a Trump sweep. Certainly rooting for Marcno Rubigo to lose everywhere and to not reach 20% in Texas.

Last I heard Rubio may win VA

Last I heard Rubio may win VA

There's a lot of scumsucking political bottomfeeding leeches, lobbyists, and functionaries in the DC suburbs that hopefully will be fliping burgers this time next year thanks to Trump.

I can't say I want him to win the general but I so badly want Trump to take a commanding lead after Super Tuesday just to watch the utter sh1t show meltdown that's sure to follow. :doublethumbsup:

I've been here since 04 and he wasn't working then, IIRC. I'm turning 41 this year, so I was 29 when I joined.

If GoColts was a moderate, like me and 80% of America I'd have no beef. I'm fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I'm and atheist, and do believe in MMGW and a single payer HC system. But I'm not big on entitlements, illegal immigrants, and government bloat (including military bloat). I'm also 100% pro gun rights. Pretty much right down the middle.

What gets me so annoyed by GC is he's so far right, but has no problem reaping the benefits of social programs created by progressives like FDR, Obama, etc. For me, that strikes a nerve, because I feel someone in his position should understand and appreciate the importance of these programs. I don't question the legitimacy of his disability in the slightest. I'm happy he's able to keep his home, car and raise the son he clearly adores. I just get offended by his lack of empathy for others in similar situations. Especially considering children are the innocent victims in 90% of these situations.

Whatever though. I'm some super liberal that loves illegal aliens and handouts for everyone in his disabled brain. :wacko:

The fact that you believe 80% of America is moderate says it all. You must not be familiar with CBO and current census figures that are documented as facts that say otherwise. Or actual election results.

Elections lives matter. And it's not a hashtag. Wake up.

The fact that you believe 80% of America is moderate says it all. You must not be familiar with CBO and current census figures that are documented as facts that say otherwise. Or actual election results.

:wacko:

Didn't expect you to understand. Par for the course. :rollseyes:

Apparently bunny thinks the Census collects information about your political beliefs. I'm pretty sure that would actually be highly illegal but I am too lazy to look it up

Apparently bunny thinks the Census collects information about your political beliefs. I'm pretty sure that would actually be highly illegal but I am too lazy to look it up

I answered a census once, and I don't recall being asked my political designation. I did, however, enjoy the census workers liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Bunny is the type of guy that punches himself in the face to prove how tough he is. I doubt he even knows what a census is.

I can't imagine how bad the circus is getting back there. Even here it's insane.

Last night im in a bar. Some chick from Canada finds out I'm from Tennessee and knows it's a Super Tuesday state. She asks if I am voting against trump in the primary and general.

I said no. I won't vote at all.

She gave me some sanctimonious look and said "that's as bad as voting for trump."

I said "I hold a political science degree in my country so I'm pretty familiar with how the system in my country works. Given the winner take all rule, and my state being red, my vote is meaningless, especially as an absentee ballot which won't be counted any damn way."

She said "oh" and wanders off.

I can't imagine how bad the circus is getting back there. Even here it's insane.

Last night im in a bar. Some chick from Canada finds out I'm from Tennessee and knows it's a Super Tuesday state. She asks if I am voting against trump in the primary and general.

She gave me some sanctimonious look and said "that's as bad as voting for trump."

I said "I hold a political science degree in my country so I'm pretty familiar with how the system in my country works. Given the winner take all rule, and my state being red, my vote is meaningless, especially as an absentee ballot which won't be counted any damn way."

Usually it frustrates me that there's no foreigners here that care about current affairs and the news, but in this case it works to my advantage because I'm not sure I can properly express my enthusiasm for Trump without coming across as a lunatic mutant idiot asshoIe.

Edit: I'm not sure 'enthusiasm' is the right word. My affinity for Trump is complex and I'm not even sure I fully understand it but is made up in part of dislike for all the other candidates and frustration of the system overall.

The press is in a quandry. They think they could get Hillary elected with dirt on Don. But just imagine the media coverage of a Trump Presidency vs a Hillary Presidency. Methinks they'll roll the dice and save the scandal reporting for next Spring.

So....what did Drumpf mean last night when he said

“Paul Ryan, I’m sure I’m going to get along great with him and if I don’t, he’s going to have to pay a big price — okay?”

Horse head in his bed? Kneecap? What?

:overhead:

Are you claiming more of the country is socially conservative?

If so, you have not been paying attention to election results too well either.

Yeah, I knew my vote would not stop Trump...though, I knew it also wouldn't stop Hillary.

But I voted for Bernie. I knew if he wins the nomination, I most likely won't fully support him there either...but felt one time I had to vote against that biotch and Bernie was the guy to do it.

No matter what, at this point, looks like a vote for Gary Johnson in the fall.

Usually it frustrates me that there's no foreigners here that care about current affairs and the news, but in this case it works to my advantage because I'm not sure I can properly express my enthusiasm for Trump without coming across as a lunatic mutant idiot asshoIe.

Edit: I'm not sure 'enthusiasm' is the right word. My affinity for Trump is complex and I'm not even sure I fully understand it but is made up in part of dislike for all the other candidates and frustration of the system overall.

KSB has you pegged on this though. It's easy to vote for the guy who's going to burn it all down when you don't even focking live here

KSB has you pegged on this though. It's easy to vote for the guy who's going to burn it all down when you don't even focking live here

It's true. :(

Don't get me wrong. I like Voltaire a lot. I respect his views quite a bit to be honest. But I do find his take on Trump really lame. At least Trump supporters actually like him and think he'd do good and be good for the Country (in their eyes). I think that's crazy talk but at least they think he'd be good. Voltaire thinks Trump would be awful, an awful President but is enjoying the carnage. He wants armageddon. And that is easy to enjoy and want from halfway around the world. It's a lame stance to take. It's easy to want to blow it all up when you don't have to deal with the aftermath. :thumbsdown:

The problem with the whole "burn it all down" thing that is coming out of many republican supporters now with Trump...is its BS.

They will still vote straight party ticket, they will still support encumbent Republicans across the board and keep them in office.

You know, the people actually most at fault for the mess in politics these days...the guys that are gridlock everywhere (not just the Rs here...but most of the encumbents out there are crap and should be removed)

Don't get me wrong. I like Voltaire a lot. I respect his views quite a bit to be honest. But I do find his take on Trump really lame. At least Trump supporters actually like him and think he'd do good and be good for the Country (in their eyes). I think that's crazy talk but at least they think he'd be good. Voltaire thinks Trump would be awful, an awful President but is enjoying the carnage. He wants armageddon. And that is easy to enjoy and want from halfway around the world. It's a lame stance to take. It's easy to want to blow it all up when you don't have to deal with the aftermath. :thumbsdown:

He's a commie sympathizer who shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Seriously, dude hasn't lived here in 15 years and has no immediate plans to return. Why is he allowed to vote, but someone who stole a car 25 years ago and hasn't committed a crime since can't? That's the real issue.

I meant general consensus. And I was a bit on the blind side.

This pretty much nails it.

I fully feel that even a single four-year term by either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders would be disastrous to the fundamentals and principles this nation was founded on. But a Donald Trump administration would be equally, if not more, disastrous. The difference is that with Donald Trump, conservatives and the Republican Party would be shackled to the mess created, bound at least by association to whatever tyranny he imposes, whatever disastrous policy he enacts on a whim, and whatever hateful, bigoted rhetoric follows in his wake by the alarming number of his followers I would never have imagined still exist in America today.

------

I agree but in my case, I think this one if the bigger reasons I'm a Trump fan. I'm more than willing -maybe giddy is a better word- to see the incompetent Bushtarded chickenhawk Republican Party I hate so much flush itself down the toilet and if along the way it helps Dems so be it, I hate them significantly less.

I don't like any of these candidates, so I'll take the one who'll transform the Republicsn Party into something that must surely be less disgusting.

In any halfway decently run country, I'd be a more conservative member of the conservative party. I want an American right wing party worth voting for. This one isn't. Take it apart, and however the pieces get put back together can only improve it.

Meanwhile the Dems are a fully serviceable left wing party so I'n fine with letting them run sh1t while the right reorganizes.

• Like 1

He's a commie sympathizer who shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Seriously, dude hasn't lived here in 15 years and has no immediate plans to return. Why is he allowed to vote, but someone who stole a car 25 years ago and hasn't committed a crime since can't? That's the real issue.

I didn't realize this, and if true, the guy needs to drink a tall glass of STFU. Seriously. :thumbsdown:

I don't want Armageddon for the country. I love the country. I just want Armageddon for the Republican Party as it is now which in turn will help the country long term. I use to hate the Dems. I was a Republican for the first 28-30 years or so and that party hasn't changed much at all. Bill Clinton brought them back to sensibilty and made them worth a look, meanwhile, Obummer, his wife, Bernie, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed are bringing it back to the left wing party I hated when I was when I was a kid.

And yet for national office, I vote for these fockers. I've voted Dem for president four straight times and I don't even like them. I like my Republican governor, Snyder, all my favorite governors have been Republicans... Engler and Milliken included. Meanwhile the Dem governors: Granholm and Blanchard I didn't like (although I did vote for Granholm mostly because she was running against that religious right DeVos fock from scAmway who you may know better as the guy who owns the Orlando Magic.)

I was a Republican up through when guys like Dole, Gingrich, and Kasich were running the national party. I thought the Clinton impeachment was BS and really wanted McCain in 2000. When the Bushtard came on the scene on a massive deficit exploding platform, than later was caught napping on 9/11 and invaded Iraq, I left the party.

I've been an Independant since, but all the time, I wanted my focking Party back. Even though I vote for them, I still don't like the Dems. For all their faults, I'm way more comfortable with the Trump rabble than the asshoIes running the GOP now or the Dems.

I didn't realize this, and if true, the guy needs to drink a tall glass of STFU. Seriously. :thumbsdown:

Mobb is way more a commie and commie sympathizer than I am but he's right about the part about how I haven't lived in the US in 15 years with no plans to return.

Mostly. Actually there are plans but I haven't talked about it here. There are always plans that fail to get past the talking mode.

See, teaching in a high end school means I rub elbows with parents with some serious money. So there might actually be plans when the older kids get to HS level, but this is contingent on me working for a Chinese company that wants to do business in the US. The idea has been floated.

I'm happy enough where I'm at. Unless I can't find suitable work to support my family stateside, a return isn't going to happen. Since the only work I could find when I left was substitute teaching and with my cavemanesque computer skills, I don't see how I'm any more marketable to a US employer now than I was then. So that's out.

But maybe a Chinese company that wants to go to the US wants somebody reliable. I have a really good reputation over here as a teacher, smart, and with a solid work ethic. But my only real qualification is I have round eyes, a US passport, and I speak English fluently. I don't know anything about whatever the fock business they're in, one was home security devices, another green energy and all my connections to the US are other 8 Mile white trash or you asshoIes.

Yah, because I'm the guy that lives in a communist country, and talks openly about wanting to vote for the guy he thinks is worst for the country he left 15 years ago. You're such a focking smug asshat.

I fully feel that even a single four-year term by either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders would be disastrous to the fundamentals and principles this nation was founded on. But a Donald Trump administration would be equally, if not more, disastrous. The difference is that with Donald Trump, conservatives and the Republican Party would be shackled to the mess created, bound at least by association to whatever tyranny he imposes, whatever disastrous policy he enacts on a whim, and whatever hateful, bigoted rhetoric follows in his wake by the alarming number of his followers I would never have imagined still exist in America

Your words. :thumbsdown:

Mobb is way more a commie and commie sympathizer than I am but he's right about the part about how I haven't lived in the US in 15 years with no plans to return.

Mostly. Actually there are plans but I haven't talked about it here. There are always plans that fail to get past the talking mode.

See, teaching in a high end school means I rub elbows with parents with some serious money. So there might actually be plans when the older kids get to HS level, but this is contingent on me working for a Chinese company that wants to do business in the US. The idea has been floated.

I'm happy enough where I'm at. Unless I can't find suitable work to support my family stateside, a return isn't going to happen. Since the only work I could find when I left was substitute teaching and with my cavemanesque computer skills, I don't see how I'm any more marketable to a US employer now than I was then. So that's out.

But maybe a Chinese company that wants to go to the US wants somebody reliable. I have a really good reputation over here as a teacher, smart, and with a solid work ethic. But my only real qualification is I have round eyes, a US passport, and I speak English fluently. I don't know anything about whatever the fock business they're in, one was home security devices, another green energy and all my connections to the US are other 8 Mile white trash or you asshoIes.

You know what would help your marketability back home, or here in Zhonguo for that matter?

Get off your lazy ass and learn Mandarin. 😊

There are trillions of dollars sloshing back and forth between our countries. Wanna grab some of em? Let the Chinks pay you to talk to us, or vice versa, or both.

I mean, fourteen years, a wife and kids? Come on bro. Honestly, I don't know how you haven't gone insane being in the sticks with no foreigners to talk to.

You know what would help your marketability back home, or here in Zhonguo for that matter?

Get off your lazy ass and learn Mandarin.

There are trillions of dollars sloshing back and forth between our countries. Wanna grab some of em? Let the Chinks pay you to talk to us, or vice versa, or both.

I mean, fourteen years, a wife and kids? Come on bro. Honestly, I don't know how you haven't gone insane being in the sticks with no foreigners to talk to.

Maybe you misunderstand me or maybe it was that I didn't make myself clear. I'm not really concerned about my marketability back home. I don't know who would hire me, why they would, what jobs are available, I don't care and I'm not looking. I have no intention of updating a resume or looking for anything else to do. Every time I've stick my head up out of the hole, I've gotten it smashed by a mallet. I've found a nice little comfy niche that suits me. If something crops up without need for me to take a risk, fine but I'm not actively looking.

Every year, a new pack of not-jaded college kids with computer skills graduate and need work. They can have whatever jobs. I have no idea how to do them anyways and little interest any more. I'm really good at what I do and I can support a family over here whereas back home I could barely support myself. Fock that.

I can't even teach the stuff that I teach here back home. I need a teaching degree. I have a history degree. But teaching in the US sucks anyways. A lot of teachers get burnt out. Here I have full freedom to teach whatever I want. If I want to do fruit this week it's fruit. If it's late October and I forgot to do Halloween unit stuff ... oops... oh well... I kick myself and hope I remember to do it next year. I may be mad at myself for forgeting about Halloween but that's where it ends. The boss is happy with my work, doesn't bring it up, and doesn't care. I like that. Plus, in kindergarten, there's no tests and no homework.

One thing I could do is a summer/winter camp for Chinese kids. Another is to help HS kids that want to study in the US by finding host families and keeping up on them. I wouldn't mind doing that. Stuff that people with money over here want to do and that need somebody reliable in the US to make it happen for them and ask me if I'm interested. I get stuff like that aired occasionally and I could do that. But I'm not looking for that kind of work either, at this point, it's only if people come looking for me.

Fock.

Tired.

Fock.

Yeah, well, a couple of years abroad for the experience is one thing. Expatriating yourself for over a decade means you should STFU. HTH

Yeah, well, a couple of years abroad for the experience is one thing. Expatriating yourself for over a decade means you should STFU. HTH

Fock off. The man is a born and raised American citizen. He has as much right to run his mouth and vote as anyone.

Hell, since he served in the armed forces in a combat theatre, he has more right than most.

Fock off. The man is a born and raised American citizen. He has as much right to run his mouth and vote as anyone.

Hell, since he served in the armed forces in a combat theatre, he has more right than most.

sure, in China.

Oh wait

I love America so much, I'm going to move to the focking antithesis of America and not come back. :rolleyes: