Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Super Bowl Prediction

Ok, camps are open, so nothing like a SB prediction now. Here is mine:

Green Bay

VS

New England

Anyone see that Green Bay schedule? My god. I know it's crazy to predict a 15 win season, so I won't, but anything less than HFA with that schedule should get some people fired. I think that Arizona and Seattle are strong, but I foresee one of them knocking out the other, and GB will be waiting and rested. As far as NE goes, they are the best team still in the AFC, because Denver has no QB and they took some hits to the D. KC is a good squad but Andy Reid is the coach, no match for BB. I like PITT too, but something is off with the culture there, and Cincy still has Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton. What say you?

Ok, camps are open, so nothing like a SB prediction now. Here is mine:

Green Bay

VS

New England

Anyone see that Green Bay schedule? My god. I know it's crazy to predict a 15 win season, so I won't, but anything less than HFA with that schedule should get some people fired. I think that Arizona and Seattle are strong, but I foresee one of them knocking out the other, and GB will be waiting and rested. As far as NE goes, they are the best team still in the AFC, because Denver has no QB and they took some hits to the D. KC is a good squad but Andy Reid is the coach, no match for BB. I like PITT too, but something is off with the culture there, and Cincy still has Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton. What say you?

I would have said GB vs NE too, but just to keep it interesting I'll say GB vs. KC.

I would have said GB vs NE too, but just to keep it interesting I'll say GB vs. KC.

I like KC too, and that's crazy in a passing league with Alex Smith at the helm, but it's Andy Reid that holds me back. I just know he will turtle up at some point. I've been watching it for years.

I like KC too, and that's crazy in a passing league with Alex Smith at the helm, but it's Andy Reid that holds me back. I just know he will turtle up at some point. I've been watching it for years.

I think a Smith vs Rodgers showdown would be pretty cool considering their history and they both took completely different career paths.

I think a Smith vs Rodgers showdown would be pretty cool considering their history and they both took completely different career paths.

Didn't even think of that. Good point.

The homers are here in full force, I may as well join in

Dallas 37

Pittsburgh 23

Tony Romo MVP :first:

Pack vs Bills

I don't think this is as unlikely as it seems. I was actually thinking this as a long shot pick before I went with GB vs. KC.

Pats 33

NFC 30

tears - abundant

4 FGs with 1 being a 53 yard game winner for the Pats. Sounds about right.

They live and die by Goskowski's leg.

Nobody.........loves the Vikings.

Vikings vs. Indy

Vikings defense this year is going to make Denver's D jealous.

Top 3 teams for the NFC: Seattle, Green Bay, Arizona

Top 3 teams for the AFC: Pittsburgh, New England, Jacksonville

Superbowl Seattle vs Pittsburgh

Lions vs Browns

Gordon Super Bowl MVP

Lions vs Browns

Gordon Super Bowl MVP

You know, CLE finally got a title after all those years - time for the masses to start channeling their Karma towards DET for a SB maybe.

You know, CLE finally got a title after all those years - time for the masses to start channeling their Karma towards DET for a SB maybe.

Clevelands in pretty good shape for a World Series title too.

They have a good a chance as anyone, that's for sure.

They have a good a chance as anyone, that's for sure.

I wouldn't mind a Indians/Cubs World Series. I don't know if it would be a ratings winner or not.

They are strong - no doubt... That being said, concerns with Salazar creeping in now? He gave up 6 runs and 6 hits in 2 innings last night..His last 2 starts he's allowed 10 runs and 11 hits in just 6 innings.. Miller will be great - but he sure got a rude welcome home last night from Mauer.

I wouldn't mind a Indians/Cubs World Series. I don't know if it would be a ratings winner or not.

I think at the start of the season I said a Cubs/Astros world series would be great

Every year, the consensus SB prediction is packers vs Patriots. Seriously every year since Rodgers established himself as a top qb in the league. It has yet to happen.

Every year, the consensus SB prediction is packers vs Patriots. Seriously every year since Rodgers established himself as a top qb in the league. It has yet to happen.

since the packers got lucky that one time, it seems to me as if Rodgers is a bit of a choke artist come crunch time

• Like 1

That schedule gets the HFA. That's a good start