Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

Spencer Ware

That the season hasn't started and were already talking about two replacement rbs in Ware and West suggests to me that those who went WRheavy early might be glad they did at the end of the season

Well, I decided to draft Charles at number 20 last night and then I cuffed him with Ware at number 100 or so.

I hope Charles can return the way I remember him.

Well, I decided to draft Charles at number 20 last night and then I cuffed him with Ware at number 100 or so.

I hope Charles can return the way I remember him.

Why? I would have just passed on Charles and gone for Ware.

From Sports Radio 810 in KC, Andy Reid: "It's going to be a stretch for Jamaal to play Sunday."

Just saw this. Ware will be the most owned RB in daily this week. Have to have him

I snatched up Ware in pretty much every draft and now the Charles' owners are asking for him. What's his trade value at this point?

Who are the WRs or TEs near his value?

I snatched up Ware in pretty much every draft and now the Charles' owners are asking for him. What's his trade value at this point?

Who are the WRs or TEs near his value?

I don't kniw, I'm kind of bullish on trades like this... to me, I treat him like a 6RD pick. I think he's at least worth a DeSean Jackson type... or pair with another WR3 for WR2

If it's me, I keep him... but I paired him with Bell just for this occasion.

I don't kniw, I'm kind of bullish on trades like this... to me, I treat him like a 6RD pick. I think he's at least worth a DeSean Jackson type... or pair with another WR3 for WR2

If it's me, I keep him... but I paired him with Bell just for this occasion.

This. He's a mid round back that snuck into the late rounds in many drafts. Font sell him for anything less than that, and probably something a bit better than that if Charles can't fully regain his elite level of production

let me rant on some more. The guy who took Charles in the first 2 rounds is the guy who should be hung out to dry. Its not if Charles gets hurt its when. What u need to do is not give him the oxygen to screw the league over by giveing him what he needs. MAKE HIM PAY ! Same as Elliot being drafted in the first round or 2 who has never played a snap in a game. If it dont work out nobody should trade with the guy-MAKE HIM PAY. Over reaching for a Gordon or Arian Foster-MAKE THEM PAY. People who play like this only exist because you allow it. You make solid picks and some idiot trades with the guy who has to take advantage of another player to become relevant.

let me rant on some more. The guy who took Charles in the first 2 rounds is the guy who should be hung out to dry. Its not if Charles gets hurt its when. What u need to do is not give him the oxygen to screw the league over by giveing him what he needs. MAKE HIM PAY ! Same as Elliot being drafted in the first round or 2 who has never played a snap in a game. If it dont work out nobody should trade with the guy-MAKE HIM PAY. Over reaching for a Gordon or Arian Foster-MAKE THEM PAY. People who play like this only exist because you allow it. You make solid picks and some idiot trades with the guy who has to take advantage of another player to become relevant.

Yeah, Did you watch Zeke against the Panthers? Dude is a BEAST, absolute beast, rare talent. I took him at 6th overall and I don't have an ounce of regret. Especially now that Romo is hurt (and should retire at this point), they are going to ride him in to the ground.

I also took Gordon in the 5th (12 team PPR) ftr :banana:

:wacko:

Dang bro you mad. That said, the Charles owner offered me Jay Ajayi and I was like GTFO.

I'm wondering if it's worth trading him for Kelce though, as my TEs suck.

I don't know man... I play to win, not to worry about how people finish who reach on picks, or who forget to snag backups. I would 'PUNISH' the owner by trading him a guy I snagged in round 10 for a guy he got round 6ish... of course AFTER i take advantage of the juicy SD matchup ;)

Assuming Charles is a scratch this week (not official yet but looking that way), should I go with Ware vs San Diego or Demarco Murray vs Minnesota???

Ware has the better match up but Titans built around "pound the ball". I am playing both. I have Ware first, and decided to play Murray as a flex over Demaryus Thomas and Diggs (just feel like I want to see the chemistry of new QB's with these guys plus not a fan of Thursday night games DT is playing).

I see you are a Steeler fan my parents grew up in Etna my grandparents lived in Shaler. I live in California but would visit relatives all the time and watch the Steel Curtain play at three rivers during the 70's. Yea I am an old fart. I became a Raider fan and cried when watching the Franco miracle catch. I think I was 10 my dad couldn't stop laughing at me.

Assuming Charles is a scratch this week (not official yet but looking that way), should I go with Ware vs San Diego or Demarco Murray vs Minnesota???

Minnesota is tough on defense. I think I'm playing Ware, but I'll flip flop until Sunday morning

I'm trying to figure out how to make use of Ware this weekend as well due to the juicy SD Run D matchup. I have to play 2 RBs and 2 WRs, and I have a RB/WR/TE FLEX position as well.

CJ Anderson vs CAR

Ryan Mathews vs CLE

Hill @ NYJ

Blount @ ARI

Ware vs SD

Yeldon vs GB

ODB @ DAL

Marshall vs CIN

Marvin Jones @ IND

Shepard @ DAL

I think that the only two no-brainers are ODB and Marshall. After that, I like Marvin Jones a lot, though IND is likely going to have their #1 DB on him (Vontae Davis IIRC).

I like Hill, but I don't know if I like Hill better than Mathews or CJ as starters.

I'm trying to figure out how to make use of Ware this weekend as well due to the juicy SD Run D matchup. I have to play 2 RBs and 2 WRs, and I have a RB/WR/TE FLEX position as well.

CJ Anderson vs CAR

Ryan Mathews vs CLE

Hill @ NYJ

Blount @ ARI

Ware vs SD

Yeldon vs GB

ODB @ DAL

Marshall vs CIN

Marvin Jones @ IND

Shepard @ DAL

I think that the only two no-brainers are ODB and Marshall. After that, I like Marvin Jones a lot, though IND is likely going to have their #1 DB on him (Vontae Davis IIRC).

I like Hill, but I don't know if I like Hill better than Mathews or CJ as starters.

Might want to rethink playing Marv since Vontae is hurt and out for a month. Indy signed cast off Antonio Cromartie. Detroit should ball out against that secondary.

Might want to rethink playing Marv since Vontae is hurt and out for a month. Indy signed cast off Antonio Cromartie. Detroit should ball out against that secondary.

Ha - I just looked for that information and found it, just as you posted it.

Yeah, I like Jones vs. Cromartie; that's for sure. That may be the highest scoring game of the weekend, in fact.

Still: do I dare start Ware vs SD instead of either CJ vs CAR or Mathews vs CLE?

they have him projected for 19 points in my league and that is not including the 10 point bonus for 100 yards. If he could do anything like he did last year against them he could net me in the 30 point range. I will take that from my 14th round pick.

Ware.

You need to see how many carries they give Henry week 1. We know Ware is going to get plenty of work.

Im starting Ware with expectations of a real good game. I'm sure he will get at least a few starts this year.

Charles is 30 and fragile as hell. Ware looked really good last year. West will be the 3rd down back however. But I have Ware in my standard league.

Yeah, Did you watch Zeke against the Panthers? Dude is a BEAST, absolute beast, rare talent. I took him at 6th overall and I don't have an ounce of regret. Especially now that Romo is hurt (and should retire at this point), they are going to ride him in to the ground.

I also took Gordon in the 5th (12 team PPR) ftr :banana:

I'm not saying Zeke will have a good or bad year. What I am saying is you have nothing to base things on to say if he is Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon of 2015. Picking him 6th pick in the first round if he was to fail, when u could of taken a proven stud then you deserve to lose. Your only lifeline in a competitive 12 man league would be if you pull off a trade or find another Elliot on waivers due to an injury. As a Cowboys fan I'm holding out hope they don't run him into the ground and build upon things, but somehow feel they will find a way to screw it up.

I'm not saying Zeke will have a good or bad year. What I am saying is you have nothing to base things on to say if he is Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon of 2015. Picking him 6th pick in the first round if he was to fail, when u could of taken a proven stud then you deserve to lose. Your only lifeline in a competitive 12 man league would be if you pull off a trade or find another Elliot on waivers due to an injury. As a Cowboys fan I'm holding out hope they don't run him into the ground and build upon things, but somehow feel they will find a way to screw it up.

Melvin Gordon would be a first round pick behind the Dallas OL.

In a tough spot in one league:

Freeman

McCoy

Ware

(we only start one RB so one of these guys would be my flex)

Which two do I start? Am I overthinking this and just start your studs?

Ware is in a i peculiar spot this week as he excelled after contact last season. But the Chargers don't make a lot of contact on defense.

Jesus now Reid says all three backs will play.

Listed as doubtful

Charles (knee) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Chargers.....September 9, 2016, 2:58 PM EDT

Jamaal Charles doubtful for Sunday

More:

charles doubtful on Twitter

2 hours ago - View on Twitter
Jamaal Charles is doubtful for Sunday's game, Andy Reid said. "He's probably not going to play," he said.

If Ware is so special..how come Seattle dropped him?

Can't remember entire roster but they had Lynch, drafted Ware and CM. Seattle tried to work him at FB, then tried to sneak him onto PS. They didn't drop him per/say. Wasn't it the Raiders who scooped him off Sea PS

Knile, chacandrick, ware

Knile blows (we saw that the last 2 years).

West still coming back on his own from injury. I think they speak a lot...I am still starting Ware and think he will do just fine this week. Maybe not as many carries as first thought, but still productive and not affected too much by West this week.

If West had been fully healthy all preseason, I would think differently.

Now they have to make me make a crucial decision week 1.

DeMarco Murray against Minny defense with Henry waiting in the wings

or

Ware against Chargers defense with West looking to mix things up

Jesus now Reid says all three backs will play.

Well Ware wasn't going to get literally every carry anyway. Davis just sucks. Probably only on the team because Charles isn't playing. He may get a carry or two, West will get a few, but Ware is going to get the Lions share. No reason not to use the best back available to maximize production per touch.

After thinking about it, I don't think Reid's words change anything. West was getting a majority of the passing work anyways.

Davis isn't good and might get a carry or two to rest Ware.

After thinking about it, I don't think Reid's words change anything. West was getting a majority of the passing work anyways.

Davis isn't good and might get a carry or two to rest Ware.

Not so sure about that. Ware was catching 4 passes a game in the first half of preseason games. I think the Chiefs may like Wares ability in the pass game and have been testing it out.