Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Broncos vs Panthers

I hope Carolina defense scores two tds. I predict a Panthers victory.

i think its going to be a real low scoring game and I think siemien won't suck. I see a big game for DT. I predict 21-13 broncos.

Panthers win 24-17

Predictions?

Broncos 17

Panthers 31

Bold prediction given the Denver defense. they only gave up that many points 1 time last season.

Broncos 17 Panthers 16

Panthers 23 Broncos 9.

i think its going to be a real low scoring game and I think siemien won't suck. I see a big game for DT. I predict 21-13 broncos.

EVERYONE is prediction a low scoring game, and that's which way the bettor's are going...I'll go oppo and take over 40.5 (27 - 20 Panthers).

LOL, so much for all my Devontae Booker hype. First carry...first fumble!

I literally LOLed

The fumble aside...so many of you really think the SB champs with a better arm at qb gonna lose to the team they thrashed that now has a worse defense? This is an easy bronco win to me. We will see.

• Like 1

The fumble aside...so many of you really think the SB champs with a better arm at qb gonna lose to the team they thrashed that now has a worse defense? This is an easy bronco win to me. We will see.

I don't think the Panthers got your message.

Focking football "experts". Kept saying to not play kelvin Benjamin cause he's gonna be on a snap count, he's coming back from injury, his conditioning isn't good, they are playing the Broncos defense, blah blah blah. So I bench him last minute and now he's already got a TD

It gives the Denver Offense some confidence. You will get the rewards later. (if you have denver players)

• Like 1

Focking football "experts". Kept saying to not play kelvin Benjamin cause he's gonna be on a snap count, he's coming back from injury, his conditioning isn't good, they are playing the Broncos defense, blah blah blah. So I bench him last minute and now he's already got a TD

Same here

Same here

I honestly wouldn't have listened to them if it wasn't for the whole snap count part. That part concerned me so I decided to pull him for this one game. Never again.

I honestly wouldn't have listened to them if it wasn't for the whole snap count part. That part concerned me so I decided to pull him for this one game. Never again.

Easy, cowboy

Easy, cowboy

Just p1ssed at myself. Literally wasn't listening to them when they said he wouldn't be good and he lost his role as the #1 for Carolina. But when they mentioned he would be on a snap count I got spooked.

Just p1ssed at myself. Literally wasn't listening to them when they said he wouldn't be good and he lost his role as the #1 for Carolina. But when they mentioned he would be on a snap count I got spooked.

You'll focking live.

Who did you plug in to replace him?

This is important. Remember, it's not a bad sit if the replacements scores as much or more.

Michael Crabtree. Drafted him and a lot of analysts were high on him this week too. Which kind of my made it an easier switch for me