Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Thread. Week 4 edition.

FU Amari. Get a TD for once this year. :doh: Crabtree's been outperforming you all year.

Another focks to Olsen. Thanks for the goose egg so far.

• Like 1

This thread keeps coming out earlier every week...

FU my 4pm players

• Like 1

So much for the D. Washington hype. Picked him off waivers for a lot of my budget put him in today because of the match up. Gets hurt most likely out for the rest of the game. Well O do have Riddick too so no competition left.

Eff the whole Effin Carolina D, cam for stinkin the place up, whole Panther Offense for making Atlanta look all world! Only have the DST, but the team sucktitude is killing the D. Thank God for tip pick 6. Fittin to jettison their sorry selves.

Did Sanu bruise his labia or fock Matt Ryan's wife? 1 for 18 when Matty Ice throws for over 400? Hope he at least got his d1ck wet.

I think I have to send a FU to my entire 1pm slate. Newton, Alshon, Pitta, D.Jackson and Forte. Thanks guys. F you all!

wow... bad week between hopkins, pitta, and washington(det)... FU guys

Hopkins 0 catches?! FU you bum overrated piece of "someone has to drop out of the top 10" smelly garbage bum fock!

The Desean Jackson and Jeremy Hill show continues, 2 of the worst players to own in the history of fantasydom. Oh and the rest of my team too, FU.

Crabtree out scored Cooper last season .

So it's no surprise.

Will Fuller, for being too inconsistent to start...

Pardon my ignorance but I saw Will Fuller V with a TD. Not same Will Fuller??? I am honestly confused.

Will Fuller, for being too inconsistent to start...

Inconsistent? It's been 4 weeks and he is double digit scorer every week but last week.... I'd say solid solid

wr3

Crabtree out scored Cooper last season .

So it's no surprise.

Cooper was a rookie last season.

So yeah, it is a bit surprising (and disappointing) that that ratio is continuing in his second year.

FOCK YOU SEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you had to do was not get focking injured and have a decent game which you were well on your way too!!!

• Like 1

Carson Palmer can eat a d1ck. He is a turnover machine and is killing David Johnson.

Carson Palmer can eat a d1ck. He is a turnover machine and is killing David Johnson.

Palmer looks old this year.

FU to Matthew Stafford

I see he is back to his old self again.

Played great for first 3 weeks, has a very good match up and is a dud.

• Like 1

Crabtree beating Cooper in fantasy point is no surprise to me then.

It's only a surprise in your own rankings.

Cooper as been a disappointment but many on this board predicted that it would not be a surprise to see Crabtree out score him.

FU Matt Stafford. Cool the 'experts' had you as the #2 QB this week. lol. Chicago D too tough for you? Go kill yourself loser.

FU Marvin Jones. See above.

FU Lamar 'the chocolate bar' Miller. You think you'll find your way into the endzone? ever?

FU Drew Brees. WTF are you doing? Nothing? Thanks. And thank Sunshine Fleener while you're at it. Fock off

And oh, a HUGE FOCK YOU to Josh Gordon. For real dude? If you really need something in your mouth that bad, how bout smoking my pole for a few hours? GTFO of this league and my life already. FU you ghetto loser.

• Like 1