Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

I spent Saturday night in jail

Go to jail for what exactly?

I don't know the laws but I hope we don't live in a society where it's perfectly legal to pour food and drinks on people heads.

it's hard to tell if this story is BS or not. Sounds a lot like something Bunny would post on any given night after 7pm.

However, if it went down as stated, you know how every biitch would tell this tale;

"I was just sitting there, trying to have a lovely meal - minding my own business - when out of NOWHERE this brute just threw the entire platter of food at me! I almost lost the vision in my right eye and i KNOW I had a concussion for DAYS afterward!"

it's hard to tell if this story is BS or not. Sounds a lot like something Bunny would post on any given night after 7pm.

However, if it went down as stated, you know how every biitch would tell this tale;

"I was just sitting there, trying to have a lovely meal - minding my own business - when out of NOWHERE this tieless, stanky ass brute just threw the entire platter of food at me! I almost lost the vision in my right eye and i KNOW I had a concussion for DAYS afterward!"

When is a kid I was at my next door neighbor's house. They had five girls all teenagers and one of them was dressed up for the prom and got in a verbal fight with one of her sisters who dumped a huge bowl of homemade Mac and cheese on her head. True story, unlike the OP which is complete bulllshitt

When is a kid I was at my next door neighbor's house. They had five girls all teenagers and one of them was dressed up for the prom and got in a verbal fight with one of her sisters who dumped a huge bowl of homemade Mac and cheese on her head. True story, unlike the OP which is complete bulllshitt

Can sizes!

"I was just sitting there, trying to have a lovely meal - minding my own business - when out of NOWHERE this brute just threw the entire platter of food at me! I almost lost the vision in my right eye and i KNOW I had a concussion for DAYS afterward!"

Everything this alias posts is fake. HTH

Good lord enough with the alias claims. Its so dumb. It was a good story regardless

Shut up Chef Boyardee!

She called the po po because you didn't grate some fresh Parmesan to finish. Just plain rude not to

Good lord enough with the alias claims. Its so dumb. It was a good story regardless

Look at the posts from the OP and then tell me it is for real.

I associate Toad as part of the kozmiq / Siouxsie (sp?) alias group, not sure why. But it makes sense with our recent Sanctuary visit. :thumbsup:

I threw a can of cream style corn, open, into my neighbors front window, who I Fawking hated, at 2:00 in the morning.. He whipped my friend with a bull whip as he was running away. He became New Orleans Jones. We were 12.

From the time me and my friends grew up and left the nest, we terrorized that POS. When I was 16, my mom and dad went to Tahoo. I cooked 20 boxes of cheap mac and cheesy from Sams. Nobody eats that sh!t. Put them in heavy duty zip lock freezing bags and put each one under every wheel of that mother fawkers brand new 1996 Camaro Z-28.

Me and my friends played quarters all night and came up with this. He left every morning at 6:00 AM. At 6, he backed out of his driveway, backed up and ran back over 15 pounds of mac and cheese that fawking exploded all over his house and cars. One of the funniest things I ever saw.

He put his hands up and said "You win."

It's 8:47. Am I Lieng Wiff?

You remind me of him. I just don't have the energy to macoroni and cheese you.

:cheers:

I associate Toad as part of the kozmiq / Siouxsie (sp?) alias group, not sure why. But it makes sense with our recent Sanctuary visit. :thumbsup:

I absolutely agree. Those 3 are intertwined

Frog cog sounds better.

Kinda fun to be considered an alias here (when you're not). I've been accused of being associated with 5-6 people over the years. Trouble is, it's always a 'bad guy' and never a 'fan favorite'. :cry:

Kinda fun to be considered an alias here (when you're not). I've been accused of being associated with 5-6 people over the years. Trouble is, it's always a 'bad guy' and never a 'fan favorite'. :cry:

You kind of remind me of myself. Are you hung like a horse? If so we are twins

I don't know the laws but I hope we don't live in a society where it's perfectly legal to pour food and drinks on people heads.

Didn't pretty much every movie from the 50's have a scene with a chick throwing her drink in some dude's face?

Didn't pretty much every movie from the 50's have a scene with a chick throwing her drink in some dude's face?

B1tches shoulda went to jail in those moves too.

If I was hung like a gerbil I wouldn't be posting here...

Of course you would, this is the place where the mundane becomes the dream. The crappy desk job becomes the aerospace Doctor job and the Vienna sausage becomes the kielbasa.

Hmm, is it possible you suspect yourself of being a werewolf, and a full moon was scheduled for Saturday night, and you knew the only way to be sure you wouldn't hurt anyone was if you were behind bars?

Omg, are you serious? :lol:

But yea, seriously - is pouring food on somebody considered assault? :unsure:

Denver Broncos safety Will Parks is facing misdemeanor charges stemming from a March 31 arrest in Brighton, Colo.

According to Mike Klis of 9NEWS, Parks has been charged with harassment and

non-violent domestic violence

after an incident involving a former girlfriend.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/01/broncos-safety-will-parks-facing-misdemeanor-domestic-violence-charges/

The stupid never stops

Troof :thumbsup:

non-violent domestic violence

:huh:

I threw a can of cream style corn, open, into my neighbors front window, who I Fawking hated, at 2:00 in the morning.. He whipped my friend with a bull whip as he was running away. He became New Orleans Jones. We were 12.

From the time me and my friends grew up and left the nest, we terrorized that POS. When I was 16, my mom and dad went to Tahoo. I cooked 20 boxes of cheap mac and cheesy from Sams. Nobody eats that sh!t. Put them in heavy duty zip lock freezing bags and put each one under every wheel of that mother fawkers brand new 1996 Camaro Z-28.

Me and my friends played quarters all night and came up with this. He left every morning at 6:00 AM. At 6, he backed out of his driveway, backed up and ran back over 15 pounds of mac and cheese that fawking exploded all over his house and cars. One of the funniest things I ever saw.

He put his hands up and said "You win."

It's 8:47. Am I Lieng Wiff?

You remind me of him. I just don't have the energy to macoroni and cheese you.

:cheers:

Full of shįt

Of course you would, this is the place where the mundane becomes the dream. The crappy desk job becomes the aerospace Doctor job and the Vienna sausage becomes the kielbasa.

What a coincidence, I just had kielbasa for lunch. Wait, that didn't come out right! :o

Uhhh that's not possible. Everyone who posts here is hung like a brontosaurus....

Wow. Alias? Who? Fake? Why?

You must be 'friends' with that sux character. He's been following me around for years.

I don't come here often. Post even less. But if something is fun to share, I have tried.

But with all the quality posting here like tons and tons and tons of politics ad nauseam and Edjr posting 10 threads every morning, I can see why you feel the need to ACT as if you know something that you really don't about me.

I said good day, sir!