Big Day Tomorrow

No offence intended but 100% honest. I've always read it as Voo-douche-ill

I always read it as Vu Dooshle

$2421 :pointstosky:

At least $1321 from the Geek Club. :cheers:

$2421 :pointstosky:

At least $1321 from the Geek Club. :cheers:

Awesome. Good sh!t boys, and girl.

There is, and a few geeks have contributed. I really was avoiding posting it, I mentioned it as good news, not soliciting. Fock it, here it is: https://www.gofundme.com/help-out-ron-hudson

Bump

Come on you cheap focks, break out the $$$

They're not cheap, they're just poor.

There's that...

BTW, where the hell has pocolts been?

Come on you cheap focks, break out the $$$

I would've kicked in more but I'm out of work right now. How anybody can read this thread and not kick in something is beyond me. :(

Anyone else check for blood after reading this?

We need to get to a point where we can detect this before it gets to be so late in the game. Fockin' sucks

We need to get to a point where we can detect this before it gets to be so late in the game. Fockin' sucks

:thumbsup:

Happened to have my checkup on Tuesday, Cholesterol is a bit high, all else is normal.

Go get checked fellas.

I'm 9 months away from my next anal pleasure probe; my dad died of colon cancer and I had 3 benign polyps a little over 2 years ago, so I'm on the 3 year schedule. It's been that long since a regular checkup though; I plan to do one before Christmas or maybe over the holidays since we aren't going anywhere.

I'm 9 months away from my next anal pleasure probe; my dad died of colon cancer and I had 3 benign polyps a little over 2 years ago, so I'm on the 3 year schedule. It's been that long since a regular checkup though; I plan to do one before Christmas or maybe over the holidays since we aren't going anywhere.

Had the probe done when I turned 40. No problems since then, but I'm overdue at 53 now.

:thumbsup:

Happened to have my checkup on Tuesday, Cholesterol is a bit high, all else is normal.

Go get checked fellas.

Last I got checked my good cholesterol (HDL?) was high and my bad (LDL?) was low, both good, right? But then they add them together and said the total was a little high. So I have too much of the good stuff? :huh:

Last I got checked my good cholesterol (HDL?) was high and my bad (LDL?) was low, both good, right? But then they add them together and said the total was a little high. So I have too much of the good stuff? :huh:

Yea, that sh!t confuses me...

Glad to hear you're getting checked. As I noted earlier in this thread, my father-in-law has been dealing with it for 9 years. So, it's on my wife's radar...I hope she never has to deal with that sh!t and lives a long life.

Between colonoscopies, barium enema and surgery, I've been violated five times this year. :wub:

I would've kicked in more but I'm out of work right now. How anybody can read this thread and not kick in something is beyond me. :(

this

Since this thread is all about helping geeks... what kind of work do you do?

yep. I haven't worked since my cancer diagnosis in 2015. Side effects from the teeatments and current meds are horrible with memory and other cognitive and physical blows. Blowing through savings, 401k next. But I get the financial stress since I did it alone. You have enough stress so any help is much appreciated. It's not the amount, it's the thought and showing you care. I had people I didn't know help me and still do with errands and chores. If you live near the person, offer to help like that. It's not just money. I've given to folks on fbg during this time too. The many thanks you get and knowing every precious dollar is being used to help a person who needs help alone makes it all worth it.
  • Like 1

Yea, that sh!t confuses me...

basically there are 3 types of cholesterol: hdl triglycerides and ldl. The last 2 are bad. There is some kind of formula that decides total results.

basically there are 3 types of cholesterol: hdl triglycerides and ldl. The last 2 are bad. There is some kind of formula that decides total results.

That sounds right from what I recall... but my triglycerides weren't high either, by themselves. :dunno:

Colon cancer is curable. Doc finds polyps and takes it out. I had 1 precancerous one taken out in Aug. Didn't get a complete clean out so next year I go through this again. Also found out I have diverticulosis so paying even closer attention to diet.

Was at my oncologists talk recently and there is evidence that taking low dose aspirin daily if cleared by your doc helps prevent colon cancer

That sounds right from what I recall... but my triglycerides weren't high either, by themselves. :dunno:

my doc explained it and we ended with it's very complicated so I don't get how they figure it. I know it's not just diet as your body produces cholesterol.exercise is just as important.if you take meds, that could be a side effect.

Jesus man, just saw the update.

So sorry :(

No kidding.

On the bright side, debi must be going...who are all these people with fuckedup names?

Between colonoscopies, barium enema and surgery, I've been violated five times this year. :wub:

Is that why you sound like you're wearing corduroys even when you walk around naked?

Colon cancer is curable. Doc finds polyps and takes it out. I had 1 precancerous one taken out in Aug. Didn't get a complete clean out so next year I go through this again. Also found out I have diverticulosis so paying even closer attention to diet.

Was at my oncologists talk recently and there is evidence that taking low dose aspirin daily if cleared by your doc helps prevent colon cancer

Did you get an anal wax and bleaching just to be sure?

There are more than 3 types of cholesterol, but the Framingham risk score is typically used to determine whether lipid lowering therapy is indicated. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framingham_Risk_Score

No kidding.

On the bright side, debi must be going...who are all these people with fuckedup names?

rholio: "Well, funny story, these are all the people I would bullsh!t with when I was supposed to be working for you."

:lol:

• Like 1

rholio: "Well, funny story, these are all the people I would bullsh!t with when I was supposed to be working for you."

:lol:

:D

Sorry, been sleeping all day the last few days. 20hrs or so, seems like. Still losing weight, down 49 lbs now. No energy lately.

Been married 28yrs. I've got 3 kids, and 2.5 grandkids (daughter is pregnant.. no, it's not mine).

Bump cuz a lot of us are thinking about all of you. When is your daughter due?

Sorry, been sleeping all day the last few days. 20hrs or so, seems like. Still losing weight, down 49 lbs now. No energy lately.

Aw Fvck.

:cry:

At a loss for words.