Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Vikings at Rams: In-Game Discussion

Goff is just the goods. I tried to tell people to wait on QB and just get him free. Then of course I dont take my own advice.

Goff is just the goods. I tried to tell people to wait on QB and just get him free. Then of course I dont take my own advice.

it's a fine strategy, but depends on who you draft. there is usually a shake up in the top 10, and 5. some of the top guys stay in those tiers

Where the focking Fock is Dalvin? I get rotating but this other bum fock dreadlock fock getting snaps is pissing me off.

Where the focking Fock is Dalvin? I get rotating but this other bum fock dreadlock fock getting snaps is pissing me off.

I'm getting the bust feeling. Waste of my 2 pick.

Does Diggs run any real routes ever? Or does he just suck?

I'll take 5 for 44 in the first half alone. Maybe you should have played Woods.

have to admit, i thought this was going to be more of a defensive battle.

I'll take 5 for 44 in the first half alone. Maybe you should have played Woods.

Yea he looks fine, having a decent game with much more to come in this shootout.

I had Cousins as my starting QB for the season. Was content rolling with him. Last week, someone dropped Goff before their game, but I saw it too late and he had to pass through waivers. Still got him...debated who to go with tonight.

Went with Cousins. In hindsight (so far), should have gone with Goff, but both are doing well.

I also have Kupp (drafted). Feeling good right now!

• Like 1

Bailey's 8 points in the first would have won me two league games last week. Of course, I lost those two games.

• Like 1

Bailey's 8 points in the first would have won me two league games last week. Of course, I lost those two games.

i barely won last week. i cut his ars anyway.

I cut his ass k owing he would rebound and be fine and it wasnt even his fault. I just had to burn the evidence of a 7 point loss with a 0 from my kicker and 2 players hurt mid game.

7 for 61. i hope he sucks more. but if kurt keeps throwing tds to robinson. @!#$

Im here to shamelessly hate on Cousins.

I also think hes gonna have a good fantasy day in his customary lose the game. Win the fantasy.

Yeah, Cousins sucks. Throw for 250+ & 2 TD in 1st half on the road against arguably the best team in football. If he can't single handedly win this thing, biggest bust ever.

An 0-3 team is playing Cooks and Kupp. He has Goff but sat him for Brady like a dummy. Would have had his win locked up.

Underestimated how stubborn coaches could be. Thought for sure once Dalvin showed he was ok this pitch count nonsense wouldnt be a factor.

My favorite is the narrative that the Vikings have this ferocious D against the pass. Then Goff has one of the best games in QB history.

I know he may never be this good again but Goff looks like Tom Brady Prime tonight

Benching Cousins for Eli. Any thoughts ?

Looks like your Thursday night nighmares will continue.

Sorry, bro :(

benching kupp. vikings just don't allow passing tds. not sure he can catch enough and get the yards to be worth starting as my WR2 this week.

I benched Kupp, too. :mad: Started A. Robinson over him. The Chicago one

Dumbass

Diggs has been one of the best route runners in the NFL since he's been here. Look it up :rolleyes:

Looks like your Thursday night nighmares will continue.

Sorry, bro :(

I used to love Thursday nights. Payday, Seinfeld, the day before a three day weekend. Then they put games on.

• Like 1

So glad I decided to play Rivers instead of Goff.......................most players crap their pants on Thursdays-the only ones that don't are the ones I don't play!

Every player had an insane game except Dalvin. Every player.

Dalvin isn't that good. Just a dude getting touches. Take any decent athleticism rb and put him in Dalvins spot and they do the same. He isn't even that good of a receiver really.