Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Mid-Term Results

I feel like no one cares about the poor people.

Trump does, he wants to give them jobs. The problem is the poor dont want jobs they want more handouts.

Battleground-state Dems who opposed Kavanaugh all defeated

Incumbent Senate Democrats in battleground states who opposed the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination appeared to have paid a price on Election Day, with senators Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Indiana's Joe Donnelly, Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Florida's Bill Nelson all suffering defeat.

In fact, every Democrat incumbent who opposed Kavanaugh in states rated "toss up" by Fox News lost their race. In contrast, the lone Democrat who voted for Kavanaugh, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, won his race.

https://www.foxnews....midterm-defeats

• Like 1

I feel like no one cares about the poor people.

Do you mean people who care about the poor or people who like to have their pictures taken while pretending to care about the poor?

• Like 1

Well Beto gave him a run - damn sure closer than I though he could ever get.

Pete Sessions losing was a stunning upset. A Repub controlled seat since 1997 - I'm still shocked former NFL player Colin Allred beat him.

Celebs react to Ted Cruz defeating Beto O'Rourke in Texas Senate race: 'Now he can run for President'

After Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, won a second term on Tuesday defeating Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke, many celebrities backing Beto took to Twitter with their sights set on 2020.

"Beto lost? That’s ok," actress Alyssa Milano tweeted. "Now he can run for President."

"#Beto2020," Milano wrote in a follow-up tweet.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/celebs-react-ted-cruz-defeating-beto-orourke-texas-senate-race-now-he-can-run-for-president

The real show to watch now is how many rats Scamper out of the White House by the end of the year or thereabouts.

Adding to that is now that the house dems can launch investigations, you can bet that's going to cause quite a few buttholes to pucker with some of these corrupt department heads.

Celebs react to Ted Cruz defeating Beto O'Rourke in Texas Senate race: 'Now he can run for President'

After Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, won a second term on Tuesday defeating Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke, many celebrities backing Beto took to Twitter with their sights set on 2020.

"Beto lost? That’s ok," actress Alyssa Milano tweeted. "Now he can run for President."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/celebs-react-ted-cruz-defeating-beto-orourke-texas-senate-race-now-he-can-run-for-president

I didn't pay much attention to him because I was certain all along he would lose but I have to say that I respect the hell out of him for turning down taking corporate cash. That plays well with me.

I didn't pay much attention to him because I was certain all along he would lose but I have to say that I respect the hell out of him for turning down taking corporate cash. That plays well with me.

And still setting fundraising records.

If Milano isn't getting naked, she should STFU. :D

I think one could reasonably check in on Alyssa Milano's thoughts on anything, do the exact opposite, and rest assured they made the best possible decision every time....who knew she was so galatically stupid...

NJ, an interesting state I live in. Democrats support #MeToo... yet voted for a guy who paid to have sex with 16 years olds. Very interesting.... no?

In #MeToo era, at least 4 Democrats elected despite misconduct allegations

At least four Democrats facing sexual misconduct controversies in the #MeToo era were voted into office on Tuesday, a result that would appear to clash with the party’s claims to stand behind women and have zero tolerance toward such allegations.

House Reps. Keith Ellison, Tony Cárdenas and Bobby Scott, and Sen. Bob Menendez, all came out victorious on Tuesday, despite being accused of misconduct.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/at-least-4-democrats-elected-despite-allegations

• Like 1

I think one could reasonably check in on Alyssa Milano's thoughts on anything, do the exact opposite, and rest assured they made the best possible decision every time....who knew she was so galatically stupid...

Yeah, and all along, we thought it was Lois Lane.

At least four Democrats facing sexual misconduct controversies in the #MeToo era were voted into office on Tuesday, a result that would appear to clash with the party’s claims to stand behind women and have zero tolerance toward such allegations.

House Reps. Keith Ellison, Tony Cárdenas and Bobby Scott, and Sen. Bob Menendez, all came out victorious on Tuesday, despite being accused of misconduct.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/at-least-4-democrats-elected-despite-allegations

Congratulations to all four for making the Dems look like the hypocrites they are. Believe all abusers. Make sexual assault great again.

#metoo must be so proud

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!

6:31 AM · Nov 7, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!

6:31 AM · Nov 7, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone

Democrats who read this are likely too stupid to understand what he's saying but I've a feeling Republicans can read between the lines.

Democrats who read this are likely too stupid to understand what he's saying but I've a feeling Republicans can read between the lines.

:thumbsup:

Yup.

Those that vote Democrat have proven over and over they only care about morals when it's not their candidate.

• Like 1

What a fantastic presser. :thumbsup:

Well, there's no typos, so we know somebody else wrote it for him. That's a good start.

JMHO, Utah needs some leeway on it....beautiful place, but really....quiet....

I love the LDS. The keep to themselves, but still scare everbody else away from their beautiful state. Every bit as nice as CO with half the population, and better snow. Recreational pot would threaten that.

ARMED WITH ASSAULT RIFLES, BLACK PANTHERS MARCH FOR STACEY ABRAMS

Members of the Black Panther Party marched through the city of Atlanta, strapped with assault rifles and brandishing Stacey Abrams campaign signs.

In a video posted on the groups Facebook page on Saturday, members of the Black Panther Party are seen marching through the West End neighborhood of Atlanta in support of Stacey Abrams gubernatorial campaign. As they marched, the Black Panthers carried assault rifles and continually shouted slogans such as black power and power to the people.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/04/black-panthers-stacey-abrams/

As a second amendment guy as long as they didn't break the law I don't have a problem with it.

As a second amendment guy as long as they didn't break the law I don't have a problem with it.

It shouldnt even be noted that they have guns. Yet it was the headline in all caps for some illogical reason..

I mean, I have my suspicion as to why, but Im surely way off on that suspicion.

It shouldnt even be noted that they have guns. Yet it was the headline in all caps for some illogical reason..

I mean, I have my suspicion as to why, but Im surely way off on that suspicion.

To be fair I don't like it when anyone does it. Like what message are you trying to send

How is taking money form special interest Hollywood millionaires any different? Really interested to hear your response as you are one of the few around here that can have a reasonable discussion.

Given every thing Obama did as president I would vote for him over Beto in a heart beat.

Well, there's no typos, so we know somebody else wrote it for him. That's a good start.

Mia Love, gave me no love. :overhead: No one wrote that one.

• Like 2

It is obvioueu you have no clue what a presser is but no one is surprised.

So who is upset and who is happy after all this whatever it was?

It seems everyone except the politicians are being “excellent” to each other.