Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Iran downs US drone

Nah. Just draw a red line in the ocean. 

The DC swamp creatures are desperate for war with Iran and won’t stop until they get it.

I scanned through the article at best so maybe I missed something, but my opinion is... if Iran had a drone flying over the US, I sure as shiot would expect us to shoot that thing down.  So I don't know why I should care that Iran did the same.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

The DC swamp creatures are desperate for war with Iran and won’t stop until they get it.

They shot down a plane of ours in international air space. Why is Iran provoking a war with the US.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I scanned through the article at best so maybe I missed something, but my opinion is... if Iran had a drone flying over the US, I sure as shiot would expect us to shoot that thing down.  So I don't know why I should care that Iran did the same.  :dunno:

The plane was over a public waterway, not over Iran. At least that is what the American government is stating, who knows if that is true.

We should threaten to kill this guy if they do not reimburse us plus give back the Obama cash. 

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The plane was over a public waterway, not over Iran. At least that is what the American government is stating, who knows if that is true.

That's the sad fact of the matter anymore.  Post-9-11 and the farce that was the runup to the Iraq war I don't trust anything they say anymore.

The powers that be certainly do seem to want a war with Iran though.

Wesley Clark was prolly right, just the timing was off.

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

We should threaten to kill this guy if they do not reimburse us plus give back the Obama cash. 

The Iron Sheik was a critical piece in transitioning from the boring title rule of Bob Backlund to the Hulk Hogan era, which catapulted pro wrestling into the modern era.  Yeah, I watched this stuff back then.  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Strike their nuclear enrichment facility, get samples and compare it to Uranium One samples. It'll match.

Smart

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Strike their nuclear enrichment facility, get samples and compare it to Uranium One samples. It'll match.

That's Fockin brilliant! Nice work FF. You get a like! 

I'm sick and tired of being Israel's mercenary.  They can suck a giant bag of uncircumcised d!cks as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was wondering how Iran was going to react to us reneging on a deal we made with them. They are trying to provoke us. Unfortunately, all deal-making credibility has been lost because of what Trump did with this Iran nuclear deal. Hopefully, cooler heads prevail and Iran realizes that this leadership group is very temporary and soon America will be a country of its word again.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I was wondering how Iran was going to react to us reneging on a deal we made with them. They are trying to provoke us. Unfortunately, all deal-making credibility has been lost because of what Trump did with this Iran nuclear deal. Hopefully, cooler heads prevail and Iran realizes that this leadership group is very temporary and soon America will be a country of its word again.

Pretty much. 

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:doh:

55 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Pretty much. 

Just trying to figure out, in the pecking order of world powers, Iran and the US are on par.  Iran is sane and we are the crazy uncle?  :dunno:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Just trying to figure out, in the pecking order of world powers, Iran and the US are on par.  Iran is sane and we are the crazy uncle?  :dunno:

Hard to say at this point. President Trump doesn't want war. He's more of a chest pounder.   President Bolton on the other hand.....

53 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m not condoning anything Iran did or will do. Fock Iran. That said, this or something worse seemed to be a given.

We made an imperfect deal with an unbalanced adversary because we weighed the pros and cons and determined it was a net positive. Now we’ve not only backed out of that deal, but we continually threaten them that they had still better abide by said deal. Considering we don’t think much of their temperament, what did we expect to happen?

I mean hell, imagine what our pig of a leader would do if Iran had backed out of their side of the deal, yet demanded us to abide by our side. I shudder at the thought of what that unstable monkey would do. 

13 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I mean hell, imagine what our pig of a leader would do if Iran had backed out of their side of the deal, yet demanded us to abide by our side. I shudder at the thought of what that unstable monkey would do. 

Give them some uranium or rather a boat load of cash? Monkey's tend to do things like that. Am I right?

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

They shot down a plane of ours in international air space. Why is Iran provoking a war with the US.

Remember When we shot down a commercial Iranian airliner over their own airspace. This was a freaking unmanned drone.

Who cares about anything that goes on in the whole focking region? It's the global Islamic toilet. Don't swim in it.

Iran doesn't support the Islamic State or al Qaeda, they're freaking enemies. Your real enemy is in that village over there, not across the ocean. We don't care what you do, feel free to make peace if you can or to blow each other up if you can't, just don't get any Islam on the rest of us.

We don't need to deal with these people at all, not even for oil because the US can frack our own oil now, which is so awesome. There's no reason to go there. I only want three things : 1) don't build nukes, and 2) keep your evil focking religion in your own backassward evil focking sh*thole countries 3) Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. There's nothing there that has any interest at all to me. They've contributed nothing to humanity since algebra 800 years ago and are on pace to continue to contribute nothing of value for the next thousand years. Fock Off. It sucks having to share this spinning ball or rock with these dumbasses at all but if they don't do anything to us, we're happy to leave them alone.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

somehow the left supports Iran non stop

It's not even left or right. The neocon Bushtards were being cheered into Iraq by the corporate liberal media and the Democrats while both the left and right had marginalized anti-war factions who were shunted aside. Now we've got the same focking thing going on, Pompeo and Bolton are trying to get us into war with Iran with the establishment media again greasing the wheels. Hopefully Trump has sense enough to ignore them, one of the best things about him during the 2016 campaign, was that, other than eliminating ISIS, he sounded like me in that he didn't seem to give a focking sh*t about the region.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Remember When we shot down a commercial Iranian airliner over their own airspace. This was a freaking unmanned drone.

Truth in this. It would be nice if our reply was "Is that all you got?"  "We have plenty more where that came from, you probably could have fed 10000 of your people for the cost of that missle, you broke ass motherfockers". And then fly about 5000 more drones all over the place and let them waste their limited aresenal taking shots at them. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not even left or right. The neocon Bushtards were being cheered into Iraq by the corporate liberal media and the Democrats while both the left and right had marginalized anti-war factions who were shunted aside. Now we've got the same focking thing going on, Pompeo and Bolton are trying to get us into war with Iran with the establishment media again greasing the wheels. Hopefully Trump has sense enough to ignore them, one of the best things about him during the 2016 campaign, was that, other than eliminating ISIS, he sounded like me in that he didn't seem to give a focking sh*t about the region.

I often ask why the cheerleaders and architects of the Iraq war still have a platform, or in the case of Bolton, a job. They got a war wrong. And didn't even have the balls to win it.  

• Like 1

Volty said: 

cheered into Iraq by the corporate liberal media and the Democrats while both the left and right had marginalized anti-war factions who were shunted aside. 

-------------------------

really? You don't happen to be conveniently forgetting an entire group of people here?

Neocons want a military response (and there are still plenty of neocons in Washington despite losing a lot of credibility with Iraq and WMDs).  Trump isn't a neocon though, he's a Jacksonian Nationalist.   Trump views foreign policy thru the lens of tariffs and hard negotiation, not bombs and guns.  Also, most Americans would frown on a military response to shooting down an unmanned aircraft.  So Trump once again has the correct political instinct in giving Iran some slack here.

35 minutes ago, riversco said:

Neocons want a military response (and there are still plenty of neocons in Washington despite losing a lot of credibility with Iraq and WMDs).  Trump isn't a neocon though, he's a Jacksonian Nationalist.   Trump views foreign policy thru the lens of tariffs and hard negotiation, not bombs and guns.  Also, most Americans would frown on a military response to shooting down an unmanned aircraft.  So Trump once again has the correct political instinct in giving Iran some slack here.

Sure they are; When you're all over the map (like Iraq), you can claim anything. 

Trumps instincts have been consistently to serve Israel, Saud, and their shill Tom Cotton specifically in this case.

Typical Trump- take both sides so he's never wrong:

abruptly called off military strikes against Iran on Thursday night after previously approving the strikes in retaliation for Iran shooting down a US military drone, The New York Times reports.

The operation was already underway in its initial stages -- ships were in position and planes were in the air -- but no missiles had been fired when the order came to stand down, a senior administration official told the Times. The strike had been scheduled for just before dawn on Friday in Iran to minimize the risk to civilians and the Iranian military, and military officials received word shortly after then that the strike was off, at least temporarily.

Is the U.S. pulling out of a deal that wasn't being adhered to really reneging on a deal?

Do you liberals go to a restaurant, order your meal, sit there and wait patiently then pay without ever getting your meal?

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump's learning the hard way. Don't stick your nose in the dealings that real men have made before you. 

Speaking of sticking noses in where they don't belong, you know a$$es are the septic tank of the body, right?

Trump handling things right again. Iran using its bravado that made Obama crap his pants. Trump having none of it. Slow play diplomacy.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Volty said: 

cheered into Iraq by the corporate liberal media and the Democrats while both the left and right had marginalized anti-war factions who were shunted aside. 

-------------------------

really? You don't happen to be conveniently forgetting an entire group of people here?

I was anti-Iraq war from the start but never became anti-Afghanistan until after bin Laden was killed.

What I do remember is I didn't have a lot of allies and I didn't appreciate having my patriotism questioned. Focking urban warfare, and checkpoints and house-to-house searching and snipers and insurgents hiding in the civilian population .... I'd just gotten out of the Army like four years earlier, I knew we didn't know anything about that sort of nonsense. The army I was in was really good at finding the other side's army and pounding it into nothing but we weren't at all prepared for what to do the day after. Props to the folks who through six years of trial-and-error finally figured out the least bad ways to go about things, but they should never have been there in the first place, getting blown up, learning those lessons. Meanwhile there were a lot of unnecessarily pissed off, hurt, and killed Muslim civilians along the way to get there whose families will hold grudges for the next ten trillion years.

And it was a dumb focking war to begin with since Saddam, unlike bin Laden, had nothing to do with 9/11. 

• Like 1

We are going to war. It will be planned to start just before the election for maximum political effect, just like bush. Gotta rile up the loonies and a caravan wasn't quite enough lol.

• Like 1

What we need to do is drop some bombs on a Saudi storage facility or two and convince the world it was the Iranians.  We have given the Saudis enough weapons to drop bombs all over Iran.  Maybe we get lucky and a couple of other middle eastern countries get involved.  Then oil goes through the roof, my stock options become very valuable and I can retire! :banana:    

6 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

We are going to war. It will be planned to start just before the election for maximum political effect, just like bush. Gotta rile up the loonies and a caravan wasn't quite enough lol.

Have you accepted defeat in 2020?