Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you care?  As long as they don't criticize you for not wearing one, just let them be.  If it makes them feel safer or that they are protecting others, then more power to them.

Pretty sure they can see on my face not to even consider saying anything. They've been given the 'you are a complete idiot' look.

I really don't except they are showing that they have been brainwashed and this is giving the govt the data they wanted to see. They now know that when they try and take away people's freedoms, they will be able to succeed. the govt has successfully used the weak virus as a way to test control over the people.

The inability of the average humanoid to think and process info is almost completely gone. They wait for instructions. Society is totally focked.

The more stupid the planet gets, the more I believe this is all a simulation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the CDC recommendations for summer camps came out.  They want the kids masked up and 3 ft apart. Considering getting my money back. Complete  Fockin joke. And you dikheads who accept all of this are to blame as well. 

We've got a young generation to train in government compliance and we may never have an opportunity like this again, comrade.  We can't let it go to waste.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We've got a young generation to train in government compliance and we may never have an opportunity like this again, comrade.  We can't let it go to waste.  :thumbsup:

We must keep attached to technology so we can keep tabs on their minds. 

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The first big test was after 911. For over 2 decades Americans have stood in line billions of hours to board airplanes, attend sporting events, etc. This has become a normal part of American life and is completely accepted by society. 

50 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Pretty sure they can see on my face not to even consider saying anything. They've been given the 'you are a complete idiot' look.

I really don't except they are showing that they have been brainwashed and this is giving the govt the data they wanted to see. They now know that when they try and take away people's freedoms, they will be able to succeed. the govt has successfully used the weak virus as a way to test control over the people.

The inability of the average humanoid to think and process info is almost completely gone. They wait for instructions. Society is totally focked.

The more stupid the planet gets, the more I believe this is all a simulation. 

...or, they are using common sense and think that even though a mask is not a magic shield, putting something over your mouth & nose will most likely result in less stuff getting in or out

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

...or, they are using common sense and think that even though a mask is not a magic shield, putting something over your mouth & nose will most likely result in less stuff getting in or out

Science says 1% benefit 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Your breath gets out. Where do you think it goes if you wear a mask?

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Science moved the goalposts to say masks help stop the bigger droplets.  But as been shown in this thread, even N95 pores are bigger than covid molecules, so draw your own conclusion.

Masks seem to help a lot with preventing the spread of the flu.  My wife's school has had a lot fewer cases of the flu than any other year and they've been teaching in person all year.  Maybe's it's just a fluke too.

Surgeons have worn masks to prevent the spread of infection for a century but the GC rocket surgeons tell me they’re useless.

I’m so confused. 😞 

5 hours ago, DonS said:

So all of this is related to capacity in schools. Fair enough. That would mean that 3 ft should be fine for say venues or other places of business then, right?  

Potentially, but I don't think you can say that based on the study linked there since it was only focused on schools, and the fact that children don't seem to spread it as much could have played a role.   

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

Surgeons have worn masks to prevent the spread of infection for a century but the GC rocket surgeons tell me they’re useless.

I’m so confused. 😞 

Surgeons and nurses performing clean surgery wear disposable face masks. The purpose of face masks is thought to be two-fold: to prevent the passage of germs from the surgeon's nose and mouth into the patient's wound and to protect the surgeon's face from sprays and splashes from the patient.

Open wounds, open. This has been posted multiple times in this very thread.

HTH

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Surgeons and nurses performing clean surgery wear disposable face masks. The purpose of face masks is thought to be two-fold: to prevent the passage of germs from the surgeon's nose and mouth into the patient's wound and to protect the surgeon's face from sprays and splashes from the patient.

Open wounds, open. This has been posted multiple times in this very thread.

HTH

Masks do stop the spread of germs, but only if there’s an open wound present. 

Thank you Dr. Reality. :lol: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I forget how stupid some of you are, carry on.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m so confused. 😞 

I see that you chose the words "germs" and "infection" Please provide data where MDs wear masks for virus prevention.  

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I forget how stupid some of you are, carry on.

Not all of us can be scientific geniuses who know better than the entire medical community. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Not all of us can be scientific geniuses who know better than the entire medical community. :thumbsup: 

You were wrong about surgeons. Take the L and move on. You aren't helping yourself here.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well then, you should have no problem showing data that supports MDs using masks for virus prevention during surgery.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'll show him.

37 minutes ago, Reality said:

You were wrong about surgeons. Take the L and move on. You aren't helping yourself here.

MDC is stupid like that. He’s a broken record. 

37 minutes ago, Reality said:

Surgeons wear masks to prevent themselves from spreading germs.

Do you ever get tired of losing? :dunno: 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC is stupid like that. He’s a broken record. 

True, very boring.

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

Surgeons wear masks to prevent themselves from spreading germs.

Do you ever get tired of losing? :dunno: 

This excessive troll attempt is over the top even for you. You know the difference between viruses and bacteria, but you continue push the "germs" narrative. Stay down.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

This excessive troll attempt is over the top even for you. You know the difference between viruses and bacteria, but you continue push the "germs" narrative. Stay down.

The CDC recommends wearing masks to prevent the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets.

Is this really open to debate at all? 😂 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

He spent an hour looking and came back with nothing, sad. At least he learned something, he won't look so focking stupid next time. We'll point, giggle, and move on.

The normal routine.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

He spent an hour looking and came back with nothing, sad. At least he learned something, he won't look so focking stupid next time. We'll point, giggle, and move on.

The normal routine.

You seriously don’t believe masks help stop the transmission of viruses?

Yes or no will do thanks. 👍🏻 

4 hours ago, lod001 said:

I'll show him.

You've already shown this video before.  Again, no one is saying masks "stop" covid.   But it is clearly being slowed/redirected by the masks, particularly the double masks actually.

Speaking of, I noticed the video was cut off.  Here is the full one:

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/dont-vaporized-efficacy-double-facemasks-104530345.html

Quote from that guy: "So we can see that double masking definitely does work to knock down the moisture"

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Well then, you should have no problem showing data that supports MDs using masks for virus prevention during surgery.

Unfortunately, there have been few good studies on that.  But don't take my word for it:

https://www.cochrane.org/CD002929/WOUNDS_disposable-surgical-face-masks-preventing-surgical-wound-infection-clean-surgery#:~:text=Surgeons and nurses performing clean,and splashes from the patient.

from 2016: "Overall, we found very few studies and identified no new trials for this latest update. We analysed a total of 2106 participants from the three studies we found. All three studies showed that wearing a face mask during surgery neither increases nor decreases the number of wound infections occurring after surgery. We conclude that there is no clear evidence that wearing disposable face masks affects the likelihood of wound infections developing after surgery...The findings from this review cannot be generalised for several reasons: the studies included only looked at clean surgery, some of the studies did not specify what type of face mask was used and one of the studies did not involve many participants therefore making the findings less credible. The quality of the studies we found was low overall. The way in which participants were selected for the studies was not always completely random, which means the authors' judgements could have influenced the results. More research in this field is needed before making further conclusions about the use of face masks in surgery."

For example, there are a couple old studies saying there's no significant difference for surgical masks vs. N95, but there was no "no mask" group to compare to (https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/184819 and https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190903134732.htm)

Here's actually one that I hadn't seen before (from 2013): https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1003205

"Overall, [surgical] masks produced a 3.4 fold (95% CI 1.8 to 6.3) reduction in viral aerosol shedding"

...I've tried to convince myself to not talk about masks anymore because I think it detracts from much bigger issues, but sorry, can't help it.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You've already shown this video before.  Again, no one is saying masks "stop" covid.   But it is clearly being slowed/redirected by the masks, particularly the double masks actually.

Speaking of, I noticed the video was cut off.  Here is the full one:

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/dont-vaporized-efficacy-double-facemasks-104530345.html

Quote from that guy: "So we can see that double masking definitely does work to knock down the moisture"

'knock the moisture down' but it's still getting out thus masks do not work.

Your fockin dickwad leader doesn't wear a mask for a photo op with old as dirt Carter but the minute he walks outside, he puts the mask on. He's a joke, this is a joke. The same guy that says wear a mask even if you are vaccinated.

Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), saying “there’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” Fauci’s remarks were made on March 8, 2020.

Doesn't matter what BS he spewed once he was told what to say. If you say he change his mind or whatever, it basically means you are saying that the jackwad doesn't have a clue....which of course he does. He is making millions off this BS.

So Fauci didn’t know last year that masks stop viruses? When did he find that out? 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Fauci didn’t know last year that masks stop viruses? When did he find that out? 

I guess at the briefing.  Funny how a genius didn't know so much a year ago.  

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Great read. 

Agreed, great read, thanks for posting.  :cheers: 

13 hours ago, MDC said:

You seriously don’t believe masks help stop the transmission of viruses?

Yes or no will do thanks. 👍🏻 

The CDC said they are 1% effective so I guess you are correct. Science!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When he was told his gig was in jeopardy. 

54 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The CDC said they are 1% effective so I guess you are correct. Science!

so it is 1% effective for a virus that has less than 1% chance of killing me

thats some science and math right there

Man, I just don't even know what to think anymore. ALL of this is theater to sustain the crisis narrative.  No crisis=reduced power over people.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Man, I just don't even know what to think anymore. ALL of this is theater to sustain the crisis narrative.  No crisis=reduced power over people.

Do you know how many d1cks those lips have been wrapped around? I wouldn't kiss her bareback either. 

• Haha 1