Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm not for COVID vaccinations, but I wouldn't classify them as human experimentation.

do we know the long term results?

The CDC has even said the only way we learn how it effects kids is to just give it to them and see

if you don't then why would the European Union leader mention the Nuremberg in regards to forced vaccination?

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do we know the long term results?

The CDC has even said the only way we learn how it effects kids is to just give it to them and see

if you don't then why would the European Union leader mention the Nuremberg in regards to forced vaccination?

She didn't.  The guy who made the twitter post made the connection with Nuremberg and COVID vaccines.

6 hours ago, nobody said:

She didn't.  The guy who made the twitter post made the connection with Nuremberg and COVID vaccines.

yah its a bit of hyperbole, its essentially taking the next step, anytime the govt forces a medical procedure on you without consent

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Good. Seen world population lately?

That's the best you got when you get served like that?

12 hours ago, nobody said:

I'm not for COVID vaccinations, but I wouldn't classify them as human experimentation.

You would if you were an idiot.

12 hours ago, nobody said:

There is not a mandate. Yet. Here.  A mandate to force upon the whole of society, a drug, with proven lethal side effects, to fight a relatively benign virus, is human experimentation in my book. And everyone else's 5 years ago as a debate topic. This whole situation feels like an experiment. 

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Shut your blow hole and line up for your 4th jab, loser. When that crap turns south on your body you will beg for them to make it stop, but no one will be there to help you. Funny thing is that the docs will tell you it's all in your head.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

get served. :lol:

29 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Shut your blow hole and line up for your 4th jab, loser. When that crap turns south on your body you will beg for them to make it stop, but no one will be there to help you. Funny thing is that the docs will tell you it's all in your head.

Thank you for the dumb opinion. 

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Thank you for the dumb opinion. 

When the chest pains come, remember this post. You're a ticking timebomb and there is nothing you can do about it.

• Haha 1

Good video for the centrists:

Includes the best argument I've heard for Fauci being "responsible for people dying" - because we should have given more people 1 vaccine dose rather than giving people 2 doses 21-28 days apart.    

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And what results?

Pfizer makes a lot of money.

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

botcuck wet dream right there. A team of police ready against a noncompliant.  

And where are all the stories about mass protest around the globe. Fascism is right in front of us and we don't care. Biden wanted to be FDR. He's close.

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

And if Brandon has his way,  this will be happening here soon.  I feel sorry for the officers and their families when things turn violent. 

20 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

And if Brandon has his way,  this will be happening here soon.  I feel sorry for the officers and their families when things turn violent. 

I don't feel bad for the officers. They have been weaponized against the poor by the left forever. What's happening in that video is police being judge jury and executioner.  6 guys closing in. That would freak anyone out.

They have done a heck of a job with brainwashing. Driving around I see young people still wearing masks outdoors and this is in FL. Sad.

38 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Hopefully the psychos are swept outta power in 2022 and they neutralize the psychos running Biden.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

LOL no he doesn't want that.   You guys have to resort to posting videos from other countries because it's not happening here.  America!

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL no he doesn't want that.   You guys have to resort to posting videos from other countries because it's not happening here.  America!

Oh, he wants it.  By "he" I mean the people running the country, not Biden, he's just a puppet at this point.  It may not be implemented at a federal level, but were a local police force to do this, I don't imagine the feds working very hard to stop it.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Okay, somebody PLEASE tell me this isn’t real. 

It was really posted like 10 posts up?  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It was really posted like 10 posts up?  :dunno: 

Ha!  Didn’t see it. 

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And no one thought vaccine mandates would be a thing either.    :music_guitarred:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I was about to post "Someone will just claim he is being manipulated by people..." and sure enough it was the very next post after yours.

Stupid talking points. 

So moderate Joe Biden has pushed his policy far to the left and he’s not being manipulated? Oh that’s right, even though he does what the far left wants he’s actually a moderate. Don’t believe your lying eyes. AOC said there’s no massive retail theft going on, it was just a Walgreens and the Philly DA said there is no crime wave going on there either. Stop listening to your conservative echo chamber. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I was about to post "Someone will just claim he is being manipulated by people..." and sure enough it was the very next post after yours.

Stupid talking points. 

What exactly is your "intelligent" talking point?  That Biden is not being manipulated? :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What exactly is your "intelligent" talking point?  That Biden is not being manipulated? :dunno: 

He’s a moderate! Pay no attention to his policy! If the new green deal as presented was passed by Congress he would sign it. As if it’s not a far left wish list. Pay no attention to the people  behind the curtain.  

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He's probably being manipulated.  But "the people running the country" don't want to arrest old ladies walking down the street for not carrying their vax card either.

Fun read, click through for the entire analogy.  A little rough around the edges but I definitely believe that "Vaxism" has become a secular religion to many. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He's probably being manipulated.  But "the people running the country" don't want to arrest old ladies walking down the street for not carrying their vax card either.

Thanks.  I think there are people in the controlling cabal who would consider doing it, but practically it would never fly in this country.  Probably... your "no booster requirements" prediction didn't age well. :D  I appreciate your owning that by the way.  :cheers: 

Reminder: Omicron STILL hasn't killed a single human being.

Meanwhile Pfizer says two doses of its vaccine doesn't offer protection from this non-threatening, natural immunity building variant that hasn't killed a single human being, BUT a third dose of its vaccine will protect you from this non-threatening, natural immunity building variant that hasn't killed a single human being.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/08/health/pfizer-omicron-vaccine-data/index.html?utm_content=2021-12-08T14%3A30%3A10&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNNi

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Pelosi Power Trip: Capitol Police Ordered To Arrest Visitors And Staff Not Wearing Masks

Multiple Sources | Jul 29, 2021 | 

https://www.gopusa.com/pelosi-power-trip-capitol-police-ordered-to-arrest-visitors-and-staff-not-wearing-masks/#:~:text=U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) were ordered to start,that was obtained by a member of Congress.

• Thanks 2