Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 2/9/2021 at 9:04 AM, fandandy said:

WHO Concludes That Coronavirus "Came From Animal," Not Wuhan Lab

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/who-concludes-coronavirus-came-animal-not-wuhan-lab

Well, that settles it.  :rolleyes:

John Hopkins website sites that the first case of Covid-19 cannot be traced to the animal (wet) markets in Wuhan.  The person was never there.

Deaths in the world today: 

1,637 Covid-19 deaths today

34,689 Communicable disease deaths today
   1,311 Seasonal flu deaths today
114,038 Abortions today
   4,502 Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS today
 13,393 Deaths caused by smoking today
 22,010 Deaths caused by cancer today
   6,705 Deaths caused by alcohol today
   2,875 Suicides today
   3,620 Road traffic accident fatalities today

source: https://www.worldometers.info/  and  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I wonder if people who are forced to live in bubbles due to compromised immune systems think to themselves,  "Man, y'all some whiney bìtches."

They also get pissed if you tell them the correct answer is "The Moops" 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Deaths in the world today: 

1,637 Covid-19 deaths today

34,689 Communicable disease deaths today
   1,311 Seasonal flu deaths today
114,038 Abortions today
   4,502 Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS today
 13,393 Deaths caused by smoking today
 22,010 Deaths caused by cancer today
   6,705 Deaths caused by alcohol today
   2,875 Suicides today
   3,620 Road traffic accident fatalities today

source: https://www.worldometers.info/  and  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Recently, Covid deaths have been averaging over 12k in the world and almost 3k daily in the US alone according to worldometers (I assume they’d also be included among “communicable diseases”)

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Recently, Covid deaths have been averaging over 12k in the world and almost 3k daily in the US alone according to worldometers (I assume they’d also be included among “communicable diseases”)

Oh, that number I posted was the change from the day before, maybe it wasn't a full 24 hours when I looked at it.  Thanks for the info.

There is no animal traced to this mess. Been over a year now and nothing. 

That only strengthens the possibility that is was chinese made in a lab. 

My truth is that wuhan had a sample of a naturally occurring virus and they accidentally let it loose because someone fūcked up.

53 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thoughts on the Vitamin D treatment?  UK study looks promising.

I’m all in.  I have been since last year when there was some speculation about it helping, and I saw correlations between virus peaks and times people were spending in the sun.  It’s a big part of why I think people who want us all to stay indoors all day are not helping.

I also have historically been borderline low on Vitamin D.  So about 4 months ago, around my surgery, I started taking Vitamin D drops (in my feeding tube shakes to start).  I take about 10,000 IUs (10 drops) per day which is way over the RDA (600-800 IU).

1 hour ago, nobody said:

My truth is that wuhan had a sample of a naturally occurring virus and they accidentally let it loose because someone fūcked up.

My truth is that they not only had it but performed gain of function mutations on it.  These can be helpful for positive or negative intentions.  Then it got out by accident.

I see Germany is tightening its borders against Covid.  That's good to see.  Let's hope that the virus doesn't mutate into a strain that gang rapes German women or the borders will be opened.

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m intrigued by this yet I can’t quite get the point you are trying to make.  Please fill in the blanks for me.  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, nobody said:

The WHO is very clear on this. They don't know where it started but it definitely wasn't Wuhan. They don't know what started it, but it definitely wasn't lab created. They spent a whole couple of days in that lab, a whole year after it started,  what more can you ask for? Science! 

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I’m intrigued by this yet I can’t quite get the point you are trying to make.  Please fill in the blanks for me.  :thumbsup: 

It’s another way of showing that total deaths are up significantly, driven by covid as the other causes are comparable to past years.  I would say a key point is the second paragraph of the tweet - other causes of death are not being falsely attributed to covid-19.

CDC Director:  Guidance for opening schools is based on "science" and "conversations with teachers"🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't make this sh!t up.  

I like how just saying things are based on science now is considered science.  Like where are the studies and the reports and the data?

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I like how just saying things are based on science now is considered science.  Like where are the studies and the reports and the data?

People in CA are still waiting for Newsom to show them the science.

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

CDC Director:  Guidance for opening schools is based on "science" and "conversations with teachers"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unreal. Democrats can’t ever just do the right thing. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It's a lie. The real conversation was with the teacher's union.  And Benjamin Franklin did all the talking. 

So this is fun.  Many counties are starting to really question our gubbernor's vaccine distribution plan.  Many counties with significant at risk populations, such as elderly, are NOT getting the vaccines they need.

As I mentioned before, now that Trump is no longer in office, half wit has no one to blame and is being strangely quiet about this.  She was in front of the cameras every single day blaming the federal government (translation Trump) while he was in office and now she's a ghost.

However..The news showed how Michigan is distributing the vaccine.  They use, wait for it, a "social vulnerability index" to send out the vaccines.  Translation?  African Americans first.  Detroit has so many vaccines, that the population doesn't want, they are practically begging people to sign up

Seeing as how the elderly are FAR more susceptible to this virus than your run of the mill african american, you can see how the world works now.  Congrats black folk, you now are the #1 priority on everything.  

White guilt is real.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

So this is fun.  Many counties are starting to really question our gubbernor's vaccine distribution plan.  Many counties with significant at risk populations, such as elderly, are NOT getting the vaccines they need.

As I mentioned before, now that Trump is no longer in office, half wit has no one to blame and is being strangely quiet about this.  She was in front of the cameras every single day blaming the federal government (translation Trump) while he was in office and now she's a ghost.

However..The news showed how Michigan is distributing the vaccine.  They use, wait for it, a "social vulnerability index" to send out the vaccines.  Translation?  African Americans first.  Detroit has so many vaccines, that the population doesn't want, they are practically begging people to sign up

Seeing as how the elderly are FAR more susceptible to this virus than your run of the mill african american, you can see how the world works now.  Congrats black folk, you now are the #1 priority on everything.  

White guilt is real.

From some of the reading, I've been doing COVID hits people with vitamin D deficiency the hardest. Most black people suffer from Vit D deficiency because they don't belong in the northern/European climate. Due to their dark skin they can't produce Vd as efficiently as white people can.

Now I'm not saying the idiot in Lansing is doing it right. In fact, I'm not surprised she's screwing everything up. I just found it interesting.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

From some of the reading, I've been doing COVID hits people with vitamin D deficiency the hardest. Most black people suffer from Vit D deficiency because they don't belong in the northern/European climate. Due to their dark skin they can't produce Vd as efficiently as white people can.

Now I'm not saying the idiot in Lansing is doing it right. In fact, I'm not surprised she's screwing everything up. I just found it interesting.

Meh...I read also that was sorta fake news.  Ive seen retractions on that.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Could also be that they tend to have higher rates of obesity and diabetes

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/factors-contributing-higher-incidence-diabetes-black-americans

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That too, but the studies I've been reading focused on Vd3 and how a lot of people have a deficiency and they are seeing a link to people with that deficiency and severity of Covid.

Vitamin D is one of the cheapest supplements you can buy. You can get 250 softgels of 5000 IU Vit D3 for 8 bucks. Everyone should pop one of those once or twice a day.

20 hours ago, nobody said:

As a parent who's kids have yet to step into a school for 11 months now it infuriates me.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

As a parent who's kids have yet to step into a school for 11 months now it infuriates me.  

Mine finally went back full time today.  About focking time.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It their science, not ours. Where have all those leftist celebrity scientists like Tyson and Nye gone? Oddly quiet all of a sudden. Couldn’t  them up not so long ago about any and all kinds of science. 

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

Vitamin D is one of the cheapest supplements you can buy. You can get 250 softgels of 5000 IU Vit D3 for 8 bucks. Everyone should pop one of those once or twice a day.

Isn't plenty usually included in a multivitamin?

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Meh...I read also that was sorta fake news.  Ive seen retractions on that.

The retractions could be related to wokeness and not the science.  Those studies have been around for decades and no one had an issue with them.

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The retractions could be related to wokeness and not the science.  Those studies have been around for decades and no one had an issue with them.

I'm saying...The retractions were more related to the fact that D vitamin deficiency doesn't necessarily contribute to an increased issue with Covid in general.

Not cause of skin color.   So I don't think it's wokeness in this case.

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm saying...The retractions were more related to the fact that D vitamin deficiency doesn't necessarily contribute to an increased issue with Covid in general.

Not cause of skin color.   So I don't think it's wokeness in this case.

Understood.  I don't know anymore who to trust when it comes to increased issues.  We know certain peoples seem to have it worse, but those certain peoples seem to have everything worse.  Could be simple diet and lack of health care.  Also could be that it's racist to imply that since Blacks do indeed have Vitamin D deficiencies compared to whites, that they get covid worse.  The facts have become a mess.  

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Isn't plenty usually included in a multivitamin?

I don't know. The US RDA probably is. I'll spend the extra buck or two a month to get some extra.

33 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I don't know. The US RDA probably is. I'll spend the extra buck or two a month to get some extra.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Vitamin-D3-Softgels-5000-IU-250-Count/19758123 - 125 mcg in the Vitamin D softgel (that was just the first one I clicked, maybe others have more)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Centrum-Adult-Multivitamin-Multimineral-Supplement-With-Zinc-and-Vitamins-200-Ct/14711336 - 125 mcg in a Centrum multivitamin