Jump to content
Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

On 2/20/2021 at 7:34 PM, lod001 said:

So of the 500k deaths, 94% had 3.8 comorbidities or causes per death. So that equates to 30540 actual covid deaths. Sounds like...wait for it...the flu.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EutXcs_XUAMXLMl?format=jpg&name=large

Unhealthy people are dying of this and the rest of us have to suffer. That's SOP for the USA. 

Boo-fracking-hoo. Half a million people dead and poosies are STILL whining that they have to make a bit of a sacrifice for the greater good. America has fallen a LONG way from “‘Ask not what your country can do for you…” Other countries took the lockdown seriously and massively cut down on infections… leading to them getting back to life as usually way before us. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Boo-fracking-hoo. Half a million people dead and poosies are STILL whining that they have to make a bit of a sacrifice for the greater good. America has fallen a LONG way from “‘Ask not what your country can do for you…” Other countries took the lockdown seriously and massively cut down on infections… leading to them getting back to life as usually way before us. 

Why can't the people dying make the sacrifice?  That's what these viruses are supposed to do.  Cull the herd.  It's not like shutting down the economy to save old people is what's best for the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, at this point, this guy has to have a God complex and is just focking with our heads, right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw a report on Denmark exterminating millions of minks. WTF do people still wear mink fur? Why? They're cute little things. Dammit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I just saw a report on Denmark exterminating millions of minks. 

Spread of the chinese flu. Nice they are taking action. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I mean, at this point, this guy has to have a God complex and is just focking with our heads, right?

 

To be fair to Dr.Fauci, he is just asked questions from the media and he answers.  The real issue is the "people" and media have propped up this one person as the be all tell all for Covid-19.  He's like their Santa Claus or Toof Fairy.  If you take an holistic point of view you quickly realize that Dr. Fauci is a leader in immunology and infection disease, however that is but one arm of all things Covid-19.  He looks at everything in a pandemic/immunology prism.  Are two masks better than one?  Sure.  Are four better than three is the question....well he's going to say yes.  If every American stayed at home forever would all infectious disease rates go down?  Dr. Fauci answers...yes.  And he's right, from his POV.

However life is more than that.  There are sociological POV's.  There are economic POV's.  There are educational POV's.  There are mental health POV's.  On and on and on.  Guess what guys, if we never drove cars there would never be vehicle deaths.  I know that's an extreme analogy but if you only asked vehicle death professionals for ALL THINGS travel related, we'd never drive on highways.  

Bottom line, Fauci is a valuable asset, but he is just one piece of the puzzle.  People just listen to him like he's a God or something.  Simple minded idiots, binary thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Spread of the chinese flu. Nice they are taking action. :thumbsup:

They should have not have been in this position in the first place. Sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

To be fair to Dr.Fauci, he is just asked questions from the media and he answers.  The real issue is the "people" and media have propped up this one person as the be all tell all for Covid-19.  He's like their Santa Claus or Toof Fairy.  If you take an holistic point of view you quickly realize that Dr. Fauci is a leader in immunology and infection disease, however that is but one arm of all things Covid-19.  He looks at everything in a pandemic/immunology prism.  Are two masks better than one?  Sure.  Are three better than four is the question....well he's going to say yes.  If every American stayed at home forever would all infectious disease rates go down?  Dr. Fauci answers...yes.  And he's right, from his POV.

However life is more than that.  There are sociological POV's.  There are economic POV's.  There are educational POV's.  There are mental health POV's.  On and on and on.  Guess what guys, if we never drove cars there would never be vehicle deaths.  I know that's an extreme analogy but if you only asked vehicle death professionals for ALL THINGS travel related, we'd never drive on highways.  

Bottom line, Fauci is a valuable asset, but he is just one piece of the puzzle.  People just listen to him like he's a God or something.  Simple minded idiots, binary thinking.

Preach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I mean, at this point, this guy has to have a God complex and is just focking with our heads, right?

 

Something is up with him.  Plus, he can't even throw a ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 9:28 PM, TimHauck said:

It’s not fake that most of the deaths had underlying conditions.

However many of them would still be alive if they didn’t get covid.  Covid was the underlying cause in 91% of the “with covid” deaths.

Also a lot of the “causes/comorbidities” listed on that page are just symptoms of covid.

You're clueless. Dr.Birx flat out said it herself. They count any death covid IF they test the corpse and it's positive. Thus 500k is complete bs. They wrecked the economy catering to the fat, stupid and unhealthy of this country. Way less than 1% dead  and they destroyed more lives by wrecking the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you listen to the real news you get the real numbers.

Admiral Brett Giroir MD, Former asst. HHS Secretary - Estimates are approx. 85 million have been infected by now. Not the low ball of 25 million.

So even if you said all 500k died of covid, that is about 1/2 of 1%. 500k fat and/or unhealthy people who didn't take care of themselves. That is what they destroyed the economy for. People who were just about dead to begin with and were barely contributing to the economy in the 1st place.....outside of the drug companies and hospitals trying to keep them alive for their $.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I mean, at this point, this guy has to have a God complex and is just focking with our heads, right?

 

The one thing I can't focking stand. A thing everyone agrees offers little to no benefit. Just won't go away. :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lod001 said:

You're clueless. Dr.Birx flat out said it herself. They count any death covid IF they test the corpse and it's positive. Thus 500k is complete bs. They wrecked the economy catering to the fat, stupid and unhealthy of this country. Way less than 1% dead  and they destroyed more lives by wrecking the country. 

There are 2 separate measures: "deaths with covid" and "deaths where covid was the underlying cause."  Covid was the underlying cause in 91% of "with covid" deaths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dogcows said:

https://graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS/USA-CASUALTIES-CHRONOLOGY/xklpyomnrpg/index.html

Take a look at this to get a feel for how much of a tragedy this is. 

Take a look at this to get a look of what the left are. Oh wait, you already know what syphilis is and how it feels. 

https://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/images/IMG_20150603_152037793.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when does China have to answer for this?  Or are they untouchable now a days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So when does China have to answer for this?  Or are they untouchable now a days?

Never start a land war in Asia.  :nono:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nuke the little yellow bastages instead.   🇺🇸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I continue to be shocked by the lengths some of the covid deniers will go.   An acquaintance of mine on fb’s dad died ”with covid” but he refused to believe covid could have been what ultimately led to it - he was pretty much the definition of someone high risk of dying from it when they should still be alive (overweight dude probably in his early 60’s), because the doctor (who said he died due to covid) also said he technically died from a “blood clot in the lung” ... however covid seems to be causing many blood clotting issues - https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201123134422.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Anecdotal 

Agree, that's why I posted the link as well.

But of course if the guy's dad got shot and still marked as "with covid" it would be used to support the narrative that the numbers are fake...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Agree, that's why I posted the link as well.

But of course if the guy's dad got shot and still marked as "with covid" it would be used to support the narrative that the numbers are fake...

Not fake, but inaccurate.  And how else would you describe numbers where some of the data is clearly erroneous? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

 

Try to use google to look up covid relief plan. All the articles that come up in google only talk about the 9% part of it like it's a focking miracle bill. 

9%. And the US slowly turns to shlt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

What is “blue state bailouts”?

Sad troll 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

WTF???

 

Are they playing "Rock 'N Roll Creation" ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MDC said:

What is “blue state bailouts”?

Billions of dollars going to California, New York and Illinois not linked to Covid-19 directly but to plug holes in their failed policies, budgets and pensions.  It's politicians giving money to their "friends".  Quid Pro Quo all disguised in a Covid Relief bill so it passes.  And if it doesn't pass you can point to the other side and yell, see they don't care about America.  I mean, how can anyone be against a Covid Relief bill right?

This Bill should be only targeted at all things Covid Relief, period.  I know the shenanigans above is nothing new in Washington but using a pandemic feels even more egregious.  Simply no shame.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Billions of dollars going to California, New York and Illinois not linked to Covid-19 directly but to plug holes in their failed policies, budgets and pensions.  It's politicians giving money to their "friends".  Quid Pro Quo all disguised in a Covid Relief bill so it passes.  And if it doesn't pass you can point to the other side and yell, see they don't care about America.  I mean, how can anyone be against a Covid Relief bill right?

This Bill should be only targeted at all things Covid Relief, period.  I know the shenanigans above is nothing new in Washington but using a pandemic feels even more egregious.  Simply no shame.  

Been saying this from the beginning. It's focking disgusting. And the MSM reporting on only the 9% that is covid related is criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Billions of dollars going to California, New York and Illinois not linked to Covid-19 directly but to plug holes in their failed policies, budgets and pensions.  It's politicians giving money to their "friends".  Quid Pro Quo all disguised in a Covid Relief bill so it passes.  And if it doesn't pass you can point to the other side and yell, see they don't care about America.  I mean, how can anyone be against a Covid Relief bill right?

This Bill should be only targeted at all things Covid Relief, period.  I know the shenanigans above is nothing new in Washington but using a pandemic feels even more egregious.  Simply no shame.  

My understanding is that it’s a “stimulus” bill vs. just a Covid relief package. Just seems sort of vague to call it a blue state bailout. I think the stimulus direct payments are dumb and won’t get into defending Pelosi or Congressional dems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Berenson, one of the few journalists doing fact based work on the Chinavirus, basically said masks are stupid, and two masks are really stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alex Berenson, one of the few journalists doing fact based work on the Chinavirus, basically said masks are stupid, and two masks are really stupid. 

I see he just announced another new book today too.   Capitalize on that pandemic baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×