Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

45 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yeah, we already talked about this ad nauseum, I'm pretty sure I shared the same link.  Let's discuss again...

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

So what's the problem here?

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Again, what's the issue?

If they mean practically the same thing why did the CDC change it in the middle of a pandemic?

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not anti-vaccines.  I think it's dumb for me to get it when I've already had covid though.

Fine, that's perfectly acceptable.

Do you still think it's a vaccine?  Are you scared that they changed the definition?

The intent of the original vaccine messaging was to convey that if you got the vaccine, you would greatly reduce your chances of contracting covid.

That's what the clinical trials all bragged about, and that message was explicitly stated by the people in charge. 

Anyone who claims that reducing the spread and reducing symptoms was always the goal is drinking way too much kool-aid.  

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Exactly.  I caught covid.  Got over covid.  Now they want me to go get vaccinated for no reason. 

I hope that dude owns a bunch of PFE stock or something since that's what this is really about.

Then why are you crying about the definition?  Who cares?

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Fine, that's perfectly acceptable.

Do you still think it's a vaccine?  Are you scared that they changed the definition?

According to the current definition, it is a vaccine.  I think everyone needs to get a better idea of what a vaccine is now and accept the fact that it doesn't do what we all grew up to believe it did.  I think other states should start doing what the state of Iowa is going to do and start going about life as normal and treat covid like any other sickness.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If they mean practically the same thing why did the CDC change it in the middle of a pandemic?

I have no idea.  My opinion, is that they tried to get out in front of the anti-vaxers who would have cried that it's not 100% immunity.  Either that or they tried to be accurate.  All it did was sow seeds of distrust with the retarded people.  Let's not pretend that the CDC has handled this pandemic with accuracy or transparency regardless.

It's been a comedy of errors.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Then why are you crying about the definition?  Who cares?

I care, you don’t change the meaning of a word because your product doesn’t fit the old meaning.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

According to the current definition, it is a vaccine.  I think everyone needs to get a better idea of what a vaccine is now and accept the fact that it doesn't do what we all grew up to believe it did.  I think other states should start doing what the state of Iowa is going to do and start going about life as normal and treat covid like any other sickness.

Agreed.  The problem is you have all these petulant little babies arguing about definitions and jabs and juice or whatever in response to the other lunatics trying to get 7 shots into everyone.

Rational people stuck in the middle.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I care, you don’t change the meaning of a word because your product doesn’t fit the old meaning.

It still fit the old meaning though.

Long Funeral Homes, Short Life Insurers? Ex-Blackrock Fund Manager Discovers Disturbing Trends In Mortality

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/long-funeral-homes-short-life-insurers-ex-blackrock-fund-manager-discovers-some-disturbing

The implication to many was clear - that the Covid-19 vaccine is linked to the excess mortality, and months of vaccine injury reports were now spilling over to actuarial data - which is beginning to show, among other things, that younger, working-age people began dying in greater numbers as vaccine mandates hit - for a disease which primarily kills older, non-working age individuals. The counter argument, often presented without evidence, is that the increase is due to people who postponed elective surgeries and other medical treatments during the pandemic.

Ex-Blackrock fund manager Ed Dowd is in the former camp, and has spent the last month analyzing breadcrumbs associated with a rise in excess mortality vs. pre-pandemic levels.

A few key observations:

• Mortality worsened in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations

• A spike in Mortality among younger, working-age individuals coincided with vaccine mandates

• The spike in younger deaths peaked in Q3 2021 when Covid deaths were extremely low (but rising into the end of September)

On Tuesday, financial insurance company Unum reported that their Life segment saw an increase of 9% in their ratio of payouts vs. premiums (Benefit ratio), a 17.4% increase in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations, and a 13.3% increase over 2019.

best in the comment section...

Been saying this for awhile- don’t fuch the Vaxxed.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Long Funeral Homes, Short Life Insurers? Ex-Blackrock Fund Manager Discovers Disturbing Trends In Mortality

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/long-funeral-homes-short-life-insurers-ex-blackrock-fund-manager-discovers-some-disturbing

The implication to many was clear - that the Covid-19 vaccine is linked to the excess mortality, and months of vaccine injury reports were now spilling over to actuarial data - which is beginning to show, among other things, that younger, working-age people began dying in greater numbers as vaccine mandates hit - for a disease which primarily kills older, non-working age individuals. The counter argument, often presented without evidence, is that the increase is due to people who postponed elective surgeries and other medical treatments during the pandemic.

Ex-Blackrock fund manager Ed Dowd is in the former camp, and has spent the last month analyzing breadcrumbs associated with a rise in excess mortality vs. pre-pandemic levels.

A few key observations:

• Mortality worsened in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations

• A spike in Mortality among younger, working-age individuals coincided with vaccine mandates

• The spike in younger deaths peaked in Q3 2021 when Covid deaths were extremely low (but rising into the end of September)

On Tuesday, financial insurance company Unum reported that their Life segment saw an increase of 9% in their ratio of payouts vs. premiums (Benefit ratio), a 17.4% increase in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations, and a 13.3% increase over 2019.

best in the comment section...

Been saying this for awhile- don’t fuch the Vaxxed.  

LOL.  The excess was covid deaths.   Covid deaths weren't extremely low in Q3 2021, that was the peak of the Delta wave.   Which wasn't higher than it was because most old people are vaccinated, but Delta was worse for younger people due to lower vaccination rates.  Excess deaths track closely with covid deaths - https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/dataviz8737/viz/COVID_excess_mort_withcauses_02022022/WeeklyExcessDeaths

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

He doesn't get that is text-book manipulation.  He's just like, "Oh the definition was wrong?  Cool.  Anyone who questions this is an ass-hole!" instead of recognizing that they advertised one thing.  It didn't work as advertised, and then they simply changed what working as advertised meant and he not only eats it up, but gets upset when other people raise questions. 

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

He doesn't get that is text-book manipulation.  He's just like, "Oh the definition was wrong?  Cool.  Anyone who questions this is an ass-hole!" instead of recognizing that they advertised one thing.  It didn't work as advertised, and then they simply changed what working as advertised meant and he not only eats it up, but gets upset when other people raise questions. 

Sniveling little douche :lol:

IM being manipulated! :lol:

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

It's unreal. Even when confronted with their own links their head is in the sand.

We are days from "at this point, what matter does it make". 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, vomit said:

Sniveling little douche :lol:

IM being manipulated! :lol:

Everyone, everywhere, every day of their life gets manipulated.  The fact that you don't know that says a lot about your self-awareness and naivety.

What do you think advertisements are for?  Why do you think the waitress was nice to you back before you were afraid to leave the house?  Why do you think the chick out for a jog put on makeup?  Why do you think people on social media only post good things about their life?  Why do you think the women you pay for sex resist the urge to recoil in disgust?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Everyone, everywhere, every day of their life gets manipulated.  The fact that you don't know that says a lot about your self-awareness and naivety.

What do you think advertisements are for?  Why do you think the waitress was nice to you back before you were afraid to leave the house?  Why do you think the chick out for a jog put on makeup?  Why do you think people on social media only post good things about their life?  Why do you think the women you pay for sex resist the urge to recoil in disgust?

What the fock are you talking about kid? :lol:

You kids got some serious issues.  Manipulated by vaccines definitions.  I feel sorry for you clowns.

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

What the fock are you talking about kid? :lol:

You kids got some serious issues.  Manipulated by vaccines definitions.  I feel sorry for you clowns.

If you isolate this to the micro issue of a single vaccine definition then, yes, it seems frivolous.  If you look at it in a macro view, then you recognize that this is one piece of the puzzle to manipulate the meanings of all language and distort social norms.  It'd part of the plan.  Sorry you don't see it.

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why do you think the women you pay for sex resist the urge to recoil in disgust?

Whoa.  Low blow man.  Leave his mom out of this. :nono:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nobody said:

The intent of the original vaccine messaging was to convey that if you got the vaccine, you would greatly reduce your chances of contracting covid.

That's what the clinical trials all bragged about, and that message was explicitly stated by the people in charge. 

Anyone who claims that reducing the spread and reducing symptoms was always the goal is drinking way too much kool-aid.  

This is true, I got the vaccine (and still happy I did) six months ago but had the Omicrom a couple weeks ago.   Six months ago I thought to myself, no more masks, no more worrying about all things Covid.  It's over........

I was wrong and was sold a false product.  Now, with that said, all the evidence does show that the vaccine significantly reduces symptoms, hospitalization and deaths.  Which is a good thing, and I'm still generally for these vaccines (for anyone who wants it or needs it) but "they" indeed moved the goalposts.  

My long prediction is Covid will just be another form of the Flu.  Every Fall, your doctor et. al. will advise people to get both a flu shot and a covid booster.   No more masks or mandates, the people will not have it.  

The propaganda machine for covid is slowing down.  Youtube is only pushing 2 MSM covid videos on me instead of the usual three.  Yahoo! Still has a covid section on the hotbar at the top of the page.  That used to be the BLM section but was changed to covid about a year ago. 

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This is true, I got the vaccine (and still happy I did) six months ago but had the Omicrom a couple weeks ago.   Six months ago I thought to myself, no more masks, no more worrying about all things Covid.  It's over........  

It's only over because everyone got it and now we have herd immunity with real antibodies. 3x the antibodies of the jab according to the CDC. The jab did ease the symptoms for the immune compromised. Why aren't proponents celebritating that instead of insisting it's a vaccine when it clearly isn't. 

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

It's only over because everyone got it and now we have herd immunity with real antibodies. 3x the antibodies of the jab according to the CDC. The jab did ease the symptoms for the immune compromised. Why aren't proponents celebritating that instead of insisting it's a vaccine when it clearly isn't. 

🤡

23 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

NJ mom, forced to get vaccine before a family wedding, ends up in the ER

Mom Kathleen Zemlachenko of Raritan Township, NJ, had COVID plus the antibodies, but needed the jab ahead of a wedding-dress fitting

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/nj-mom-forced-vaccine-family-wedding-er

People go to the ER for paper cuts.

The conclusion is she doing was fine and enjoyed the wedding.

43 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Mom Kathleen Zemlachenko of Raritan Township, NJ, had COVID plus the antibodies, but needed the jab ahead of a wedding-dress fitting

Lol @ Fox News implying a doctor advised a 63 year old not to get vaccinated.

I love Walter Kirn.    If you're not following his Twitter - you are missing out:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Lol @ Fox News implying a doctor advised a 63 year old not to get vaccinated.

.Lying bot doing what he does. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

That’s a terrible news story.  Fear mongering

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

.Lying bot doing what he does. 

Did you read the article?  I’d believe the doctor saying the side effects were from the vaccine (and maybe they were).  But almost zero chance a doctor advised a 63 year old not to get vaccinated (the article did not come out and claim that, but it certainly made it seem that way).

Kinda weird to post a story that’s over a year old though.  They must be tough to find.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you read the article?  I’d believe the doctor saying the side effects were from the vaccine (and maybe they were).  But almost zero chance a doctor advised a 63 year old not to get vaccinated (the article did not come out and claim that, but it certainly made it seem that way).

Kinda weird to post a story that’s over a year old though.  They must be tough to find.

I see why you would think that, because no sane person would consult a doctor and not get jabbed, right?  What I see is an article the presents a person who is making an educated health decision. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

I see why you would think that, because no sane person would consult a doctor and not get jabbed, right?  What I see is an article the presents a person who is making an educated health decision. 

No, I would bet the doctor suggested she get vaccinated.  She just still made the decision not to afterwards.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No, I would bet the doctor suggested she get vaccinated.  She just still made the decision not to afterwards.

I agree 100%. Neither me nor FN insinuate anything else. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree 100%. Neither me nor FN insinuate anything else. :dunno:

“Had chosen not to take the vaccine after consulting with her doctor.”   IMO, that is implying the doctor agreed with that decision.  But it’s intentionally vague.

9 states have mask mandates. 41 don’t. STFU if you think any of this is legit. The stats are obvious bullshit, have been since jump. If you’re still playing along you’re a clown that should be gagged and not allowed  to speak. And you should lose your internet access. GFY. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Nothing says "We are winging it on you guinea pigs" more than this article.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-considers-lengthening-gap-between-222153599.html

I've been told the risk of heart inflammation is so small that we shouldn't even worry about it.  How can they be thinking about increasing the risk from Covid over a rare side effect that we shouldn't even worry about?

Masking is about illness prevention!!! Or maybe not.  Another pic of a sh!tbag elitist showing off the "rules for thee, not for me" mentality.  Or maybe she just held her breath like the LA mayor.