Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Iowa Caucus

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Whhhhooooooossshhhhhh.  This went over your head.  I was making fun of the Democrats focking this up.  I was sarcastically saying they did it intentionally to support their narrative to abolish the Electoral College.  But carry on with your Hicksville inferiority complex.  :lol:

You have to use a winky face,  not a smiley face you tree hugging shiitkicker. ;)

Literally couldnt pay me to live in any of those cities.

52 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nah, this is an example of getting more girls to code.  Girl power!!!! 

Was the coding issue how they tried to program it to give every third vote cast for Bernie to CIA Pete?

42 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You have many out there crying about this lady and calling her out for being such a meanie and a bigot. Those same folks won't say a godddamn word though when these primaries move south and our beloved colored folks refuse to vote for a f@ggot. 

One thing our darker brethren get right.

44 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Where's that Hawkeye fool when we need him?  Hawkeye, can you tell me why your state's democratic caucus reports slower than most third world countries?

I have no idea.  It's a shiit show and it's embarrassing for the state.

MSNBC's Zerlina Maxwell...

“Maybe I’ll be the only person to say this today. The Iowa caucus is essentially the perfect example of systemic racism. 91% of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages. So when you’re talking about the tangible pain that black and brown people are feeling, they feel a sense of urgency because their kids are being put in cages, right? So if you have 91% white electorate, that sense of urgency may not be reflected in the turnout numbers. I’m not saying that’s the reason for this. It could be a factor.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/443180-msnbc-the-iowa-caucus-is-essentially-the-perfect-example-of-systemic-racism/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, posty said:

“Maybe I’ll be the only person to say this today. The Iowa caucus is essentially the perfect example of systemic racism. 91% of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages. So when you’re talking about the tangible pain that black and brown people are feeling, they feel a sense of urgency because their kids are being put in cages, right? So if you have 91% white electorate, that sense of urgency may not be reflected in the turnout numbers. I’m not saying that’s the reason for this. It could be a factor.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/443180-msnbc-the-iowa-caucus-is-essentially-the-perfect-example-of-systemic-racism/

NBC version of Jemelle Hill. Equally useless. 

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Obama won iowa. 

Us racist ol Iowans...jfc. 

22 minutes ago, posty said:

This is from the Onion.  Right?

26 minutes ago, posty said:

“Maybe I’ll be the only person to say this today. The Iowa caucus is essentially the perfect example of systemic racism. 91% of the voters in Iowa are white. 

Sounds nice 

30 minutes ago, posty said:

And yet when you look at the results, 91% of one race always votes the same.

Hint: they aren't white. 

22 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Obama won iowa. 

Us racist ol Iowans...jfc. 

That was just your "white privilege"!!!!

(somehow, I honestly can never quite follow their mental gymnastics) 

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This is from the Onion.  Right?

The other 9% are at the mall I guess

• Haha 1

63% in

Pete, bernie, warren.

Biden distant 4th. That could end bidens run. Hes struggling to raise money, hes not winning NH or Nevada most likely. 

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

63% in

Pete, bernie, warren.

Biden distant 4th. That could end bidens run. Hes struggling to raise money, hes not winning NH or Nevada most likely. 

A lot of closet h0mos there I guess 

3 hours ago, riversco said:

The original intent in the Bible banning homosexuality was that sex itself is a very dirty and filthy act that spreads disease.  To prevent the spread of disease, they established the following system:

1. no sex outside marriage (to limit partners)
2. sex is only to be used for procreation, not pleasure, so homosexual sex is totally banned.
3. homosexual sex, anal sex, etc is all made taboo to help prevent the spread of disease.

Democrats latched onto acceptance of homosexuality and alternative sex lifestyles to try to destroy the republicans (since republicans overwhelmingly disapproved of anything but monogamous sex between a man and woman).  If the republicans flip flopped and embraced alternative sex lifestyles, the democrats will just flip back the other way and start saying how unsanitary it all is and say the republicans are idiots for embracing anything outside of sex between a married man and woman and they will blame the republicans for trying to ruin society by spreading disease.

The democrats don't care either way.  Its a political football used to try to win elections.  Nothing more.  You can argue it from either side.  The left will start parading doctors on TV explaining the health hazards of sex until weak republicans feel guilt and shame for embracing homosexuality.  Its all about winning.

I'm just saying I don't need the bible to tell me a man with another man is wrong and disgusting... only 5'5 weirdo cucks would ever vote for him

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm just saying I don't need the bible to tell me a man with another man is wrong and disgusting... only 5'5 weirdo cucks would ever vote for him

Takes a 5'6 cuck to vote for a service dodger

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

A lot of closet h0mos there I guess 

Well we were one of the 1st to legalize gay marriage. So not only are we racist because we're white but we're also homos apparently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Well we were one of the 1st to legalize gay marriage. So not only are we racist because we're white but we're also homos apparently. 

White homos, eh?  You're AOK then according to the DNC.  It's only morally reprehensible if you're white heteros.

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Last I checked he wasn’t actually drafted

Not to be all nit picky... but the very definition of dodge is: to avoid. So a draft dodger avoids getting drafted. 🧐

20 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I mean that isn't a good thing tbh 

35 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Takes a 5'6 cuck to vote for a service dodger

What I said is actually true though 

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

compared the heights and political leanings of over 10,000 Britons and found a notable link.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/tall-people-likely-vote-conservative-537057

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article96150152.html

https://www.tornosnews.gr/en/world-news/17818-study-taller-people-are-more-conservative-make-more-money.html

https://gephardtdaily.com/what-the/study-tall-people-more-likely-to-be-politically-conservative/

Taller people are more likely to vote Conservative, according to a US study.

Data collected by researchers from the University of Michigan and the University of Ohio suggested a one-inch increase in height is 0.6 per cent more likely to increase support for right-wing parties.

Its universally true 😂

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Interesting.... But you still support a military dodger

I'm more anti-Dem/Lib/Progressive than I am pro-Trump, I'd rather have Pence to be honest

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I'm more anti-Dem than pro-Trump

Good to know.. and I'm more anti Trump than pro Dem honestly... Never voted for one in general Pres election

JFC, did the DNC announce Iowa results yet?  They claimed there was no problem with the data itself, but rather in the reporting.  Pile of crap; if that was the case this would have been resolved this morning.  I expect Trump to be epic on this tonight.  :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m more sane than insane, so I’ll probably vote Trump. 

We have a winner.

10 hours ago, DonS said:

What's wrong with being sexy? 

Are you too sexy for your shirt? :wub:

10 hours ago, bostonlager said:

You have many out there crying about this lady and calling her out for being such a meanie and a bigot. Those same folks won't say a godddamn word though when these primaries move south and our beloved colored folks refuse to vote for a f@ggot. 

I heard that teh colored folks refuse to go down south anyways.  Prolly a smart move on their part given the water displacement girls they have to choose from.

It's a joke, Peenie.  I know that not all of your ilk are fat, nor smelly down there. :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm just saying I don't need the bible to tell me a man with another man is wrong and disgusting... only 5'5 weirdo cucks would ever vote for him

You leave my boy cbfalcon outta this, you fuk. :mad:

Ok...I'm guessing he's vertically challenged cause he thinks 4'9 girls are the perfect height, and I think he won our dienasty league this year.  So fuk him

12 hours ago, Strike said:

Nevada was going to use the same app.  Apparently they've reconsidered:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/04/politics/iowa-caucus-app-issues/index.html

🤣

Drat. 

I read they were using it too and had enjoyed imagining this happening all over again. "Wouldn't it be hilarious if this happened in New Hampshire, Nevada, or South Carolina." It was Nevada I was pinning my hopes on best for this very reason.

Sadly, you've burst my bubble. A man can still dream though.