Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Transgenderism Up 1500% In Sweden

Sweden is a cesspool beyond salvaging. Hopefully I live long enough to see the Muslims take over and implement Sharia law.

Good thing they got the mooslims to smack some sharia sense into them soon.

At this point, I almost don't mind seeing it happen.

Early he mentioned "rapid onset gender dysphoria," and I was glad he circled back to it.  The etymology of that phrase implies "all of a sudden I'm a different sex$#@!"

I would like very hard to respect the needs and challenges of people (adults) with true gender dysphoria, but they lose me on this rapid stuff.  And with the kids of course.

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Early he mentioned "rapid onset gender dysphoria," and I was glad he circled back to it.  The etymology of that phrase implies "all of a sudden I'm a different sex$#@!"

I would like very hard to respect the needs and challenges of people (adults) with true gender dysphoria, but they lose me on this rapid stuff.  And with the kids of course.

Did you see the story about Mayor Pete helping a 9 yr old kid come out?

I don’t understand how a 9 yr old kid is mature enough to understand his sexuality.  

I’ve worked with lots of kids that in that age range, and none of them are mature enough to proclaim such a thing.  

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I don’t understand how a 9 yr old kid is mature enough to understand his sexuality.  

I’ve worked with lots of kids that in that age range, and none of them are mature enough to proclaim such a thing.  

I heard about it but don't know the details.  Was Pete confronted unexpectedly with the kid and asked support him?  If so that is a tough situation, I'd need to know more (although he should be prepared with a "Switzerland" response to this type of thing).  If he orchestrated it then yeah, that won't play well for him IMO.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I heard about it but don't know the details.  Was Pete confronted unexpectedly with the kid and asked support him?  If so that is a tough situation, I'd need to know more (although he should be prepared with a "Switzerland" response to this type of thing).  If he orchestrated it then yeah, that won't play well for him IMO.  :dunno:

Fishbowl question?  Seems like it could have been set-up previously.  Maybe not.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/pete-buttigieg-denver-rally-moment/index.html

3 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Fishbowl question?  Seems like it could have been set-up previously.  Maybe not.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/pete-buttigieg-denver-rally-moment/index.html

Looks like Pete was prepped for it, but he also seemed sincere.  I wonder if Pete knew at 9.  Ehh, too many unknowns, but Ima presume he knew about it and as such that he wants to bring his gheyness more to the forefrunt.  I guess we'll see how that plays out.  :dunno:

8 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Is Mayor Pete going to ask this kid to name his Secretary of Education if he wins? 

Transgender suicides are now above 50% and acceptance of the LGBT community is now below 50% for people 20 and under. We're heading in the right direction.

I find it funny that people can be against transgenderism but support the LGBT community, they are equally disgusting as each other.

8 hours ago, vuduchile said:

When I was 9 I knew I liked girls in a different way than boys. 

52 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

When I was 9 I knew I liked girls in a different way than boys. 

I’m sure you believe that, but there’s really no way to prove it.  

I started beating off to Playboys when I was 12ish.  Those are my first memories of sexual thoughts.  

Prior to that, my only interests were sports, cops and robbers and cowboys and Indians.  

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Transgender suicides are now above 50% and acceptance of the LGBT community is now below 50% for people 20 and under. We're heading in the right direction.

I find it funny that people can be against transgenderism but support the LGBT community, they are equally disgusting as each other.

To me it is just a matter of logic.

Homosexuality is merely stating a preference. "I prefer to stick my d!ck I'm X." if you will. Assuming we are talking consenting adults, that, by definition, is none of my business.

Now, I do think many ghey people go way too far with putting it out there and wanting to be edgy about it and stuff. But for the most part, I don't care what you do, and have no problem accepting your choice. 

Transgender on the other hand, demands that I ignore reality and recognize your choice that is clearly not based in reality as correct. That's the issue I have with them.

And as for accepting it, clearly it is a mental disorder, as seen in the suicide rates and such.

Now, is homosexuality also a mental disorder? I dunno, maybe. But it is a much less blatant one. It's like the mild depression and whatnot that many of us walk around with.

Transgender is full blown psychosis, only for some reason, we are all obligated to pretend they they are in fact napoleon and that the voices in their head are real. 

14 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I’m sure you believe that, but there’s really no way to prove it.  

I started beating off to Playboys when I was 12ish.  Those are my first memories of sexual thoughts.  

Prior to that, my only interests were sports, cops and robbers and cowboys and Indians.  

I was playing doctor with girls when I was 5.  Never played doctor with boys.  :dunno:  

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Homosexuality is merely stating a preference. "I prefer to stick my d!ck I'm X." if you will. Assuming we are talking consenting adults, that, by definition, is none of my business.

Now, I do think many ghey people go way too far with putting it out there and wanting to be edgy about it and stuff. But for the most part, I don't care what you do, and have no problem accepting your choice. 

Transgender on the other hand, demands that I ignore reality and recognize your choice that is clearly not based in reality as correct. That's the issue I have with them.

And as for accepting it, clearly it is a mental disorder, as seen in the suicide rates and such.

Now, is homosexuality also a mental disorder? I dunno, maybe. But it is a much less blatant one. It's like the mild depression and whatnot that many of us walk around with.

Transgender is full blown psychosis, only for some reason, we are all obligated to pretend they they are in fact napoleon and that the voices in their head are real. 

Well stated, as per usual.

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I mostly agree with this post.  Homosexuals are harmless and there's absolutely zero reason for me to dislike them or think they shouldn't have the same rights that I do.  Transgenders are a different story. Obviously, I'm kind to everyone and would never harass a transgender person, but I simply can't relate to them in any way. Just doesn't make any sense to me. With that said, they too deserve the same rights as the rest of them.  My problem is the blurred lines that are created. Which bathrooms, which gender sports they should compete in, what locker room, etc. There's just no easy answers and I like logical, easy answers.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I mostly agree with this post.  Homosexuals are harmless and there's absolutely zero reason for me to dislike them or think they shouldn't have the same rights that I do.  Transgenders are a different story. Obviously, I'm kind to everyone and would never harass a transgender person, but I simply can't relate to them in any way. Just doesn't make any sense to me. With that said, they too deserve the same rights as the rest of them.  My problem is the blurred lines that are created. Which bathrooms, which gender sports they should compete in, what locker room, etc. There's just no easy answers and I like logical, easy answers.

Easy. If you want to play organized sports, you play with the group you were born into. Born with a , play in the men's division. Bathrooms. If you still have the , you go to the men's room. 

You should be treated with equal rights. But you shouldn't get special rights. 

I am The Elevator Killer and I approved this message. 

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Big problem with “transgender” is that it’s an umbrella term that covers a huge group of really different people.

On the one hand you’ve got people with legitimate gender dysmorphia who were born with the wrong parts. I think these people deserve some basic dignity.

Then you’ve got fetishists, cross dressers, precocious kids who want to be Sal one day and Sally the next etc. I don’t care what they do with their lives but I don’t see there folks are the modern day Rosa Parks.

Overall I think we dedicate a lot more mental real estate to this very small demographic than they deserve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I am similar.  My daughter did theater in HS which has a lot of misfits including two trans kids.  One was a boy who associated as a girl; came from an f'd up home life and seemed more flamboyant/ghey than trans.  The other was a girl who associated as a guy; I learned late about it because generally she dressed as a girl and didn't make a big spectacle about it.  I suspect the latter was more likely to have true gender dysphoria.

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Easy. If you want to play organized sports, you play with the group you were born into. Born with a , play in the men's division. Bathrooms. If you still have the , you go to the men's room. 

You should be treated with equal rights. But you shouldn't get special rights. 

I am The Elevator Killer and I approved this message. 

With sports somebody provided a great link recently which talked about how being a "female" is more than just testosterone levels.  Once you finish puberty as a man, you have significant physiological benefits (bigger levers, more lung capacity, different muscle composition, etc.) which don't go away because you reduce testosterone or lop off your balls.  So those people still compete as men.  But... there are benefits to testosterone, so women taking it to become manly need to compete as men as well (or more accurately, keep the testosterone test for womens sports as well).

Bathrooms... the more I think about it, the more it is really a nothingburger.  I say you go into whichever one you are dressed as.  A man dressed as a woman can go sit on a stall in the womans room.  A woman dressed as a man can do the same.  I'm thinking this is the best way to avoid (1) kids being uncomfortable, and (2) violence from adults who are prone to do such things.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bathrooms... the more I think about it, the more it is really a nothingburger.  I say you go into whichever one you are dressed as.  A man dressed as a woman can go sit on a stall in the womans room.  A woman dressed as a man can do the same.  I'm thinking this is the best way to avoid (1) kids being uncomfortable, and (2) violence from adults who are prone to do such things.  :dunno:

1)  Define "dressed as a woman."   My GF wears jeans and tshirts a lot.  That's what I wear.  Am I dressing as a girl or is she dressing as a man?  The Trans people would tell you it's not about how you dress but what you view yourself as. 

2)  What is your take on locker rooms?  Can boys who "dress like girls" use the girls locker room and watch all the naked chicks running around?

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

2)  What is your take on locker rooms?  Can boys who "dress like girls" use the girls locker room and watch all the naked chicks running around?

At my gym, I don't want to see 95% of the women naked and I definitely don't want to see all of the old guys walking around naked.  Scary!!!!

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, the bathroom thing i ridiculous to get worked up about. I always hear guys say that they wouldn't want some freaky dude dressed as a chick sharing a bathroom with his daughter.  I personally wouldn't be all that thrilled about him sharing it with my son either. What difference does it make?   These transgenders usually hang out with other transgenders. That's where they're comfortable. They get stares and comments from people all the time. I would think that when they need to use a public restroom, they want to get in and out as fast as they can without drawing attention to themselves.   We probably have gay men pissing next to us several times a year and they don't bother us. It's a non-issue.

I’d be a lot more worried about the “straight” guy with a son in the public John than a tranny in the lady’s room with my daughter. :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  Define "dressed as a woman."   My GF wears jeans and tshirts a lot.  That's what I wear.  Am I dressing as a girl or is she dressing as a man?  The Trans people would tell you it's not about how you dress but what you view yourself as. 

1) If you are dressed androgynously (sp?), pick your favorite bathroom.  I just don't see much danger, other than drunk guys beating up a guy dressed as a girl.

2) Good question but that wasn't covered above.  At one end of the spectrum is a horny smart ass guy who says he associates as a woman; yeah, no thanks.  On the other end is a guy who has gone through all of the surgery and hormone treatments to transition to a woman.  Seems like she should use the woman's locker room.  The line is somewhere between but I don't know where.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

At my gym, I don't want to see 95% of the women naked and I definitely don't want to see all of the old guys walking around naked.  Scary!!!!

Dood, aren't you GC rich?  80% of the chicks (and guys) at my gym are hardbodies.  Shiot, my yoga place is even better, I'm lucky I don't do "downward dog with boner" all class.  :banana:

Just now, jerryskids said:

1) If you are dressed androgynously (sp?), pick your favorite bathroom.  I just don't see much danger, other than drunk guys beating up a guy dressed as a girl.

2) Good question but that wasn't covered above.  At one end of the spectrum is a horny smart ass guy who says he associates as a woman; yeah, no thanks.  On the other end is a guy who has gone through all of the surgery and hormone treatments to transition to a woman.  Seems like she should use the woman's locker room.  The line is somewhere between but I don't know where.

Dood, aren't you GC rich?  80% of the chicks (and guys) at my gym are hardbodies.  Shiot, my yoga place is even better, I'm lucky I don't do "downward dog with boner" all class.  :banana:

I am wicked rich, but I like having a gym close by.  The other places nearby blow chunks too.  Besides, I have to be able to do "Sweatin' with the Oldies".  :banana: 

I can't believe we are actually discussing if a man should be able use the women's locker room/bathroom and people are actually talking about it and taking it seriously. This country is ghey. 😂

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I am similar.  My daughter did theater in HS which has a lot of misfits including two trans kids.  One was a boy who associated as a girl; came from an f'd up home life and seemed more flamboyant/ghey than trans.  The other was a girl who associated as a guy; I learned late about it because generally she dressed as a girl and didn't make a big spectacle about it.  I suspect the latter was more likely to have true gender dysphoria.

With sports somebody provided a great link recently which talked about how being a "female" is more than just testosterone levels.  Once you finish puberty as a man, you have significant physiological benefits (bigger levers, more lung capacity, different muscle composition, etc.) which don't go away because you reduce testosterone or lop off your balls.  So those people still compete as men.  But... there are benefits to testosterone, so women taking it to become manly need to compete as men as well (or more accurately, keep the testosterone test for womens sports as well).

My concern with the bathrooms aren't really about the Trannies, but from pervs that use it as an excuse to get into the women's bathrooms. But as I reflect on it, nothing would stop them from dressing as a woman and doing it anyway. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

My concern with the bathrooms aren't really about the Trannies, but from pervs that use it as an excuse to get into the women's bathrooms. But as I reflect on it, nothing would stop them from dressing as a woman and doing it anyway. 

That's my thinking.  Chicks all have stalls, so such a perv isn't going to see anything anyway.  The most likely perv thing would be a woman dressed as a man watching a man or boy pee in a urinal.  Most bathrooms not as sports stadiums have divider walls, but presuming not, who cares?  I'm sure ghey guys have seen my massive pencil of love in a bathroom but, whatever.

Strike's locker room question is a better one.  As I think about it, the "line" is probably what type of parts are in your pants.  There is no perfect answer, but that seems as good as any.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

That's my thinking.  Chicks all have stalls, so such a perv isn't going to see anything anyway.  The most likely perv thing would be a woman dressed as a man watching a man or boy pee in a urinal.  Most bathrooms not as sports stadiums have divider walls, but presuming not, who cares?  I'm sure ghey guys have seen my massive pencil of love in a bathroom but, whatever.

Strike's locker room question is a better one.  As I think about it, the "line" is probably what type of parts are in your pants.  There is no perfect answer, but that seems as good as any.

The thing is, if a woman wants to see a guy’s junk, she just has to ask. We are proud to show what we have. 

What I dont get is the acronym.  You have L & G, which are the same thing, except you make a difference based on the sex, then you have people saying there is no difference between the sexes.

It's in your damn acronym!

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Gender neutral bathroom supporters (lol) should read this 

High school gender neutral bathroom CLOSED after sexual assault

https://therightscoop.com/high-school-gender-neutral-bathroom-closed-after-sexual-assault/

I assume that you are aware that sexual assaults happen in bathrooms (and other rooms) that are not gender neutral bathrooms.  I am not a fan of how these bathrooms have been glorified, but I don't see this as the smoking gun that you might think it is.  

32 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I assume that you are aware that sexual assaults happen in bathrooms (and other rooms) that are not gender neutral bathrooms.  I am not a fan of how these bathrooms have been glorified, but I don't see this as the smoking gun that you might think it is.  

I think the point is that these bathrooms were created to combat sexual assaults in public restrooms.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I think the point is that these bathrooms were created to combat sexual assaults in public restrooms.

Ummm, I don't think sexual assaults was part of the equation.  It was because those people (transgendered) wanted a place to do their business with some comfort and without fear of ridicule.  

• Haha 1

If you get a Beej from a tranny boy that still has lady parts, who used to be a girl, is that gay? Asking for a friend,

Stupid is as stupid does.....