Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Are you wearing a mask in public ??

No.  But I try not to go out all the time.  I dont see why some people are so gloved and masked up but then hardly even try to limit their time in public.  Seems pretty stupid. 

I stocked up 3 weeks ago.  Ive made a few beer runs to corner stores where there sometimes isnt a soul in there.  Another plus to not living in an urban jungle.

I had a travel 4oz bottle of sanitizer I pulled from my drawer in thr bathroom that I started using 4 weeks ago.  I still have a 3rd left.  

Do I look like a b1tch?

• Confused 1

Just shopping. I end up going to the grocery store, drug store and beer distributor once a week. Wear a mask and gloves there.

Just going outside? No. 

Just now, MDC said:

Just shopping. I end up going to the grocery store, drug store and beer distributor once a week. Wear a mask and gloves there.

Just going outside? No. 

Why? I do not get it.  This us what im talking about.  You live in a city atmosphere.  Why not just stock up a bit? Once a week yet you are all masked up? Sounds ridiculous.  Isnt hard to stock up for 3 weeks at a time.  

Also I don't have any more after donating the hundred I bought to a local hospital.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Do I look like a b1tch?

Yes. And it’ll be bad if you get Coronavirus because you have man t1ts. Signed: edjr 

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why? I do not get it.  This us what im talking about.  You live in a city atmosphere.  Why not just stock up a bit? Once a week yet you are all masked up? Sounds ridiculous.  Isnt hard to stock up for 3 weeks at a time.  

It’s hard to stock up for a family of four beyond a week or so. And I wear a mask / gloves to keep from bringing anything home or spreading anything if I’ve been exposed. :dunno: 

Yup, I work at a hospital. As much of an assh0le I am, I don’t wanna be catching this virus and bringing it around old people.

6 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Yup, I work at a hospital. As much of an assh0le I am, I don’t wanna be catching this virus and bringing it around old people.

How effective is a bandana?

35 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Today i went the store without one. I wished I had brought a bandana with me when I saw how many people were there

I don’t. I went to supermarket today and I was seriously the only one not wearing one. I definitely got stared down and eye fvcked. 
I am still going to work every day and do not wear one. 

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Not sure about that but they are not amused when you say "this is a stick up".

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Good against the virus, bad against rival drug dealers :bandana:

• Haha 1

Why do people wear them when they drive?

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s hard to stock up for a family of four beyond a week or so. And I wear a mask / gloves to keep from bringing anything home or spreading anything if I’ve been exposed. :dunno: 

Im not an expert on the masks and gloves.  Dont really think they make you completely safe even if you take every precaution to take them off before you get into your card.  Wipe your hands after touching them.  Then go home and throw clothes in wash and take a shower each time.   If you do all that then I guess more power to ya.

Just seems people can limit exposure but many choose not to out of being bored and antsy.

I dont have a family of 4.  But not even going wild...maybe one shopping cart full plus what I already had in the house...has lasted 3 weeks and will last at least 4.  I could do better on stocking up on beer though.  Underestimated that.  But then again I dont live in a city that is a hotbed.  

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They Cray Cray

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't. I wear them in stores only. I don't get near anyone outside. When I am done at the store, I immediately use sanitizer on my hands. 

Recently I saw in a store a guy and who I am guessing is his GF or wife, and she was wearing a mask and he wasn't. Now THAT I don't get.

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

🙄

Sorry, I was listening to Lil John in my truck, and I was in the zone.

Seriously though, I'm not wearing a mask.

41 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im not an expert on the masks and gloves.  Dont really think they make you completely safe even if you take every precaution to take them off before you get into your card.  Wipe your hands after touching them.  Then go home and throw clothes in wash and take a shower each time.   If you do all that then I guess more power to ya.

Just seems people can limit exposure but many choose not to out of being bored and antsy.

I dont have a family of 4.  But not even going wild...maybe one shopping cart full plus what I already had in the house...has lasted 3 weeks and will last at least 4.  I could do better on stocking up on beer though.  Underestimated that.  But then again I dont live in a city that is a hotbed.  

Gloves and a mask don’t make you completely safe, but they make you safer. One shopping cart of groceries lasts me a week, maybe a little more. I suppose I could push it to every other week but it doesn’t seem like being in the store for twice as long every 2 weeks is much safer than just doing a weekly trip. At least not enough to be worth the hassle.

The only nonessential place I go is the beer distributor. I call that mental health. 

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't. I wear them in stores only. I don't get near anyone outside. When I am done at the store, I immediately use sanitizer on my hands. 

Recently I saw in a store a guy and who I am guessing is his GF or wife, and she was wearing a mask and he wasn't. Now THAT I don't get.

My last trip to the grocery store, the only people I saw w/put a mask were a couple in their 70s. :wacko: 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

My last trip to the grocery store, the only people I saw w/put a mask were a couple in their 70s. :wacko: 

I was just at a large liquor store. Every customer and employee were wearing them. Same for the grocery store next store. Every single person on a busy Saturday. 

Friendly reminder, wearing a mask is to prevent you from coughing and sneezing your Commie China Cooties on other people. It isn't to protect yourself from catching it while you are out stocking up on beer.

Governments don't want asymptomatic people out there spreading it around.

13 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Friendly reminder, wearing a mask is to prevent you from coughing and sneezing your Commie China Cooties on other people. It isn't to protect yourself from catching it while you are out stocking up on beer.

Governments don't want asymptomatic people out there spreading it around.

How many people who may or may not have symptoms know if they have it or not? I've had a cough off and on. I have no clue if I have had it or not. I'm betting most people don't know either. Just because you think you don't have it doesn't mean you don't. And I think most people understand this. Hence, playing it safe and wearing a mask in close public situations.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Fukk those masks. I ain't no pussie assed bittch.

I don’t know you or who you are but I gotta say everything I’ve read by u lately is you are a huge gapping AHole. Just saying. 

Yes. I went to the liquor store yesterday and wore one for the first time. I wore one that my wife made (Patriots logo) and left my N95 at home (too hot). 

I have been in public one time in the last month and it was 2 weeks ago. If I went out I would absolutely. 

No.  There's only on confirmed case in my country and that was from travel. 

I have 4 unused N95’s for the family. Have 40 surgical masks and 4 homemade masks (mine Islanders). I have yet to wear one in public. 

8 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

No.  There's only on confirmed case in my country and that was from travel. 

What country do you live in?