KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Her uncle is probably rolling over in his grave.  Did she have anything to say about John Lewis' posthumous letter to himself?  

John Lewis lived off of his youthful success. He went McCain at some point.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

John Lewis lived off of his youthful success. He went McCain at some point.  

That has nothing to do with @Strike post or Lewis' posthumous letter or Alveda King or anything really

7 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Her uncle is probably rolling over in his grave. 

You have zero idea of what you're talking about.

Republicans are colorblind and treat blacks as equals which is exactly Dr. King preached. Meanwhile, Democrats know what's best for black people and treat them like children, like inferior beings that need a booster chair and a hand holding to get through life. Republicans judge people on the content of character, it's the Democrats who judge them on the color of skin. Race is at the forefront and permeates their every thought.

It's the left that is changing the definition of racism, the left that is reintroducing segregation in colleges and it's the left that is undermining/rewriting equal rights laws. It's the left promoting violent not peaceful protests. It's the left dividing and tearing down rather than unifying and building up the country. It's the left that has been running these inner city for the last fifty years. Mostly, it's the left that is sh*tting on her uncle while it's the right that is embracing and holding true to his teachings. Seriously, they undermine his teachings and are trying to discredit him. 

Personally, I love the man. His letter from Birmingham jail brought tears to my eyes. I don't know that there's a hint of daylight between my beliefs and his but there's a world of differnece between us and the left.

By the way, there's research showing that Republicans don't dumb down their speeches when addressing black audiences whereas Democrats do.

Seriously you DO NOT have any clue of what it is you are talking about.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Republicans are colorblind and treat blacks as equals which is exactly Dr. King preached. Meanwhile, Democrats know what's best for black people and treat them like children, like inferior beings that need a booster chair and a hand holding to get through life. Republicans judge people on the content of character, it's the Democrats who judge them on the color of skin. Race is at the forefront and permeates their every thought.

It's the left that is changing the definition of racism, the left that is reintroducing segregation in colleges and it's the left that is undermining/rewriting equal rights laws. It's the left promoting violent not peaceful protests. It's the left dividing and tearing down rather than unifying and building up the country. It's the left that has been running these inner city for the last fifty years. Mostly, it's the left that is sh*tting on her uncle while it's the right that is embracing and holding true to his teachings. Seriously, they undermine his teachings and are trying to discredit him. 

Personally, I love the man. His letter from Birmingham jail brought tears to my eyes. I don't know that there's a hint of daylight between my beliefs and his but there's a world of differnece between us and the left.

By the way, there's research showing that Republicans don't dumb down their speeches when addressing black audiences whereas Democrats do.

Nailed it.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

can you confirm he is not rolling over in his grave?  joking obviously, but agree to disagree with your opinion here.