Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Daughter Calls American Soldiers ‘B!tches’ Who Are ‘Killing Innocent Children Abroad’

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Im sure this apple fell fffffaaaaarrrrr from the tree.

Trump's fault. Where's Newbie to scream "Nooooooo!!!!!!! Trump is a jerkhead!!!!!"

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They should have a congressman's children's opinion website. I'd visit it zero times 

Congressman? Bad libtard! 

Her daughter's opinion is the same as hers dummy.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They should have a congressman's children's opinion website. I'd visit it zero times 

Misogynist posts like this will not be tolerated. The correct term is Congressperson. 

Deport that whoore back to the muslim shithoIe she came from and inform them that she engaged in adultery. 

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're too busy being an hysterical TDS nutjob to do anything else with your life. 

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dont you see this is a product of your Dems "scorched earth" philosophy?  Everyone is fair game and all are guilty by association.  You built it, live with it.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Meanwhile this clown is in another thread about Eric Trump. Can’t make it up.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I looked up the topic on Twitter.  It's amazing how many people actually support her saying it's "objectively true."

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Hussein let this happen by pumping refugees into our country, and it would have been worse if Hillary was elected. 

It's been a problem since Johnson, Dems aren't the only ones letting people flood in. Reagan let in 7 million but people were to concerned with MUH RED SCARE to care. The only difference is Republicans legally fock their fellow Americans.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Meanwhile this clown is in another thread about Eric Trump. Can’t make it up.  

Minutes apart, the dude is a piece of work. If there is a bigger clown that frequents this site, I don't know who it is.

the service men were calling her a biatch prior to her saying this here?  I can see them having maybe a good reason..:D..but why?

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the service men were calling her a prior to her saying this here?  I can see them having maybe a good reason..:D..but why?

Yeah, I'm confused, what is the back story here?  Why did service men call a teenage girl a biotch?  :dunno:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I'm confused, what is the back story here?  Why did service men call a teenage girl a biotch?  :dunno:

Maybe she's a biotch?

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maybe cause she is? And why was she reading that off of a piece of paper? Who wrote that for her? 

Furthering US imperialism? :lol: This should tell you all you need to know.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

ProbabLy because she didn’t take her top off. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe she's a biotch?

Maybe.  Like I said, I don't know the back story.  :dunno:

• Confused 1

Is her dad still her uncle?

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

That would indicate that all her tweets follow this same line of thinking.

I actually am glad Omar is there.  She exposes the Dems by saying the things many of them think but are too smart to say out loud.  She fires up the Republican base. She is a much bigger headache to Pelosi than she is Trump.  If a Dem is going to be elected from her district again anyhow I am hoping it is her.  

5 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I actually am glad Omar is there.  She exposes the Dems by saying the things many of them think but are too smart to say out loud.  She fires up the Republican base. She is a much bigger headache to Pelosi than she is Trump.  If a Dem is going to be elected from her district again anyhow I am hoping it is her.  

That's exact same reason why Republicans don't ever seriously challenge Sheila Jackson Lee or Maxine Waters.

She's got some democratic upstart coming after her.  A minority and everything.

44 minutes ago, riversco said:

A white man probably said something worse in the last 6000 years so its all good.

My great great grand pappy owned her great great grand pappy.

Omar is disgusting. If you listen to 30 seconds of anything she has to say, you know she has the evil of obama and his husband in heels in her heart. Evil that is an 11. With 10 being the highest. Of course her daughter is going to be a brainwashed ###### as well.

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Omar is disgusting. If you listen to 30 seconds of anything she has to say, you know she has the evil of obama and his husband in heels in her heart. Evil that is an 11. With 10 being the highest. Of course her daughter is going to be a brainwashed ###### as well.

Holy crap. Another all-nighter.  Get help dude 

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Holy crap. Another all-nighter.  Get help dude 

Holy Crap. Someone is obsessed with someone who works nights sometimes. Why are you so obsessed with me? What a phag you are watching my posting times. It's kinda of like a some obsessive killer movie.

I hope I don't come home some time to find a rabbit in a pot of boiling water on my stove.

Nights huh?  Riiiight. That's a lie to cover up what a sad individual you are. You literally lose sleep over this stuff.  So if you were working nights then you won't be posting all day today because you'll be sleeping. Sweet dreams precious. Zzzzzzz

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Nights huh?  Riiiight. That's a lie to cover up what a sad individual you are. You literally lose sleep over this stuff.  So if you were working nights then you won't be posting all day today because you'll be sleeping. Sweet dreams precious. Zzzzzzz

I take it you are collecting the extra $600?

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I take it you are collecting the extra $600?

Haven't collected a penny. I'm essential buddy

Just now, The Observer said:

Haven't collected a penny. I'm essential buddy

Ahhh, check out clerk at Walmart.  If it pays the bills........