Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

What is the most powerful organization or group in the world?

Some talk about the media being the most powerful organization in the world and there are very valid arguments to support that.

I'm going to write this next sentence from a conservatives point of view.   Think how "lucky" we are as society, to have Fox News.  (or EpochTimes, etc but Fox is the only major one).  Think if news was only coming from CNN and MSNBC.   And of course the other side could say the same thing (vice versa).  

I think CNN viewers see their news as "gospel and factual"
I think FOX viewers see Fox as a "neutralizer" and take everything, no matter where they hear it with a grain of salt.

Now, jump to Google.  So many people view "What shows up on Google" as gospel/fact. 

Google can dictate every single search done by anyone at any time.

If someone searched for "the best dog for the elderly and kids" and the first page results were all websites that talked about "how great the pit bull terrier is for elderly and kids" most would be like "Pfft....there is something wrong with these results"  -- this is because there was a day when news was news, and wasn't part of political propaganda. So people know better.

Now take a subject on a newer, unknown subject.   Google can essentially dictate most people's opinions by putting whatever sites they want on the 1st page results.  

Will Google manipulate people's opinion's by taking them to sites that say 10 aspirin per day is does a body good?  No... not that sort of info...they won't fock with that.

But there are things that Google can and will do to manipulate society...for whatever reason.  Political, monetary, etc. 

It's just scary what Google is capable of directing society to do. 

And lastly, "news" is hardly fact anymore.  Its just...one sides opinion vs another sides opinion.  Facts exist still but both sides want the fact to support different agendas, so ...well..in comes the opinion.

How bad is "news/media/google search/etc" going to get going forward? Or...like which way is it going to go?  I look where it was 20 years ago vs now..and jeesh...what's it gonna be like in 2040?

Is "The Media" the most powerful group in the world? 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Illuminati 

Reminds me of the newer Netflix Docu-series The Family

The media is not a group, it is a bunch of different groups.  Your thoughts on CNN viewers vs Fox viewers is silly.  Could a search engine provide suspect results..yes.  So still, since the beginning of time, you need to be weary on the information someone is giving you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The federal reserve is one.  And a joke. 

The Rothchilds. /Thread

Women

They are 1/2 the population but control 100% of the pu$$y.    Therefore they control about 95% of the population (everyone that either has one or wants some).     

The gay guys are free from their witchy ways. . .  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Society oscillates between being ruled by a group of elites to being ruled by a dictator.  By default, we get ruled by elites.  However they are not safe because a super charismatic dictator can arise out of absolutely nowhere and overthrow them.  America last produced a super charismatic leader in Huey P. Long (out of Louisiana of all places).   Long very likely would have overthrown the government and made himself king by sheer charisma had he not been assassinated first.

The Deep State which includes the DNC, the Majority of the RNC, the Media, Hollywood, and selected Billionaires and Corporations.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

The Deep State which includes the DNC, the Majority of the RNC, the Media, Hollywood, and selected Billionaires and Corporations.

This is the correct answer.

The Pope.

I wont take you down the rabbit hole of the catholic church but I will give you a small peek. The pope rules more than just the church...

Taken from history.com

Vatican City is the smallest country in the world.
Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York’s Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head. The Vatican mints its own euros, prints its own stamps, issues passports and license plates, operates media outlets and has its own flag and anthem. One government function it lacks: taxation. Museum admission fees, stamp and souvenir sales, and contributions generate the Vatican’s revenue.

7 hours ago, Dragan187 said:

The Pope.

I wont take you down the rabbit hole of the catholic church but I will give you a small peek. The pope rules more than just the church...

Taken from history.com

Vatican City is the smallest country in the world.
Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York’s Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head. The Vatican mints its own euros, prints its own stamps, issues passports and license plates, operates media outlets and has its own flag and anthem. One government function it lacks: taxation. Museum admission fees, stamp and souvenir sales, and contributions generate the Vatican’s revenue.

Show me the money!

dutch banks/ federal reserve.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:36 AM, Masshole said:

Women

They are 1/2 the population but control 100% of the pu$$y.    Therefore they control about 95% of the population (everyone that either has one or wants some).     

The gay guys are free from their witchy ways. . .  

Can't be. The men in the Middle East trained them long ago.

I don't know about group, but RUSH is the most powerful trio. :headbanger:

The Rich

Charlemagne The God. He may be picking the next president. Nice work libtards. 

Chase Bank
Lockheed Martin
Disney