Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

As protests rage, more Democrats want Biden to pick woman of color as VP

Of course the democrats prefer to choose someone by gender and race over just wanting to choose someone who is good for the job regardless of gender and race. Go figure.

After all, it's the democrats. :dunno:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/10/democrats-biden-woman-vice-president-309630

As protests over racism and police brutality roil the country, Democrats are putting more importance in Joe Biden choosing a woman of color as his running mate — with the number now approaching a majority, according to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll released Wednesday

I thought Kamala Harris would be the Dem nominee.  I always thought she was O's choice.  I was wrong.  I'll go with her as the VP choice.  Hopefully, I'm wrong again.  

She is one Grade A biotch.

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

I thought Kamala Harris would be the Dem nominee.  I always thought she was O's choice.  I was wrong.  I'll go with her as the VP choice.  Hopefully, I'm wrong again.  

She is one Grade A biotch.

Maybe she can be Sleepy Joe's VP choice if she uses the same sexual prowess that she used to get her recent positions. 

Of course, Joey likes them many, many years younger, so...:dunno:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe she can be Sleepy Joe's VP choice if she uses the same sexual prowess that she used to get her recent positions. 

Of course, Joey likes them many, many years younger, so...:dunno:

Just needs some scented shampoo. 

2 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Just needs some scented shampoo. 

I hear he likes bubblegum scent.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I hear he likes bubblegum scent.

Biden: Do you have any bubble gum aged 12 years?

Biden staffer: Umm joe, he asked which wine you wanted. 

23 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Of course the democrats prefer to choose someone by gender and race over just wanting to choose someone who is good for the job regardless of gender and race. Go figure.

After all, it's the democrats. :dunno:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/10/democrats-biden-woman-vice-president-309630

Considering the crap candidates that are propped up every year, there has to be a black woman who is just as qualified as those people out there somewhere. 

Ideally he'd pcik a female black Muslim lesbian trannie but he might be willing to settle for four out of five.

So Democrats are now OPENLY supporting the idea of judging by the color of their skin but not the content of their character?

If only a Democrat hadn't killed MLK Jr. 😪

Agreed it should be based on merit.

That said, I’ve been impressed with Demings and Harris certainly has the resume.

I wish Klobuchar hadn’t been cancelled as she would’ve been a fantastic pick 😢

It's funny (sad?), how BLM like to "Cancel" people... yet, won't cancel the biggest offender - the Democrat party.  Can't help people who refuse to help themselves. :dunno:

• Haha 1

Oh he is picking a black woman for sure. There is absolutely no chance he picks anything else. I hope he picks Harris. That way it makes it easier for me not to vote for him. The only way I could vote for him if is he brought on Keisha Lance Bottoms and that's still pretty iffy considering the fact I think he has dementia

Gonna be funny if he picks Harris after she accuse him of racism and locked plenty of criminal blacks up and put them away. 

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

It can't be Harris because she's a cop. 

Well, the one from Florida is an actual cop, Abrams is too unhealthy, Amy was a prosecutor. Only one left is Pocahontas 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, the one from Florida is an actual cop, Abrams is too unhealthy, Amy was a prosecutor. Only one left is Pocahontas 

I am pretty sure he is going to take Abrams. He met with her 2 weeks before he announced and she has not chased it like she once was. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I am pretty sure he is going to take Abrams. He met with her 2 weeks before he announced and she has not chased it like she once was. 

She said the other day no one has been in touch with her for weeks. And after egging on the latest riot with false claims  I think she’s done. 

16 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Ideally he'd pcik a female black Muslim lesbian trannie but he might be willing to settle for four out of five.

Michelle won't accept 

Maybe he will pick a black woman of royalty from CHAZ with plans to merge the two nations into one after he wins.

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

Maybe he will pick a black woman of royalty from CHAZ with plans to merge the two nations into one after he wins.

He'll merge the bloodlines of our two great nations.  I'm sure he can find a suitable match for Hunter.  A beautiful CHAZ fatherless gal who strips and will use a dild0 on him.  (might not even be a strap on... ) 

I think he picks Whitmer: woman, Governor, from a key battleground state, did a great job on covid, and she’s already living in Donald’s head.

38 minutes ago, riversco said:

What’s CHAZ? Some cute new racist term I missed out on while avoiding this white nationalist cesspool?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

What’s CHAZ? Some cute new racist term I missed out on while avoiding this white nationalist cesspool?

See Seattle.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

See Seattle.

Oh the one where Fox News purposefully made up fake photographs to enrage the likes of you?

But thanks for clueing me in :cheers:

They will strongarm him into having as woke of a running mate as possible, then lose their minds when they realize CA and NY aren’t the states they need to win.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

They will strongarm him into having as woke of a running mate as possible, then lose their minds when they realize CA and NY aren’t the states they need to win.

Yes, they are that stupid. Kamala is useless as they already own CA. Fatty abrams brings nothing to the table except fatness.

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh the one where Fox News purposefully made up fake photographs to enrage the likes of you?

Thousands packed the area known as CHAZ for Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone or CHOP for the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest. Some meditated or painted. Others listened to speakers.

That's what the folks who have commandeered 6 blocks in Seattle are calling it. What that has to do with Fox? I have no clue... Good to have you back, moron.

🙄

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yes, they are that stupid. Kamala is useless as they already own CA. Fatty abrams brings nothing to the table except fatness.

I tend to agree.

Demings might be smart for Florida or Bottoms for Georgia (if Bottoms actually has what it takes and doesn’t end up the Sarah palin of the left).

Klobuchar would help with Midwest but it is true that those states don’t vote as a bloc, I.e. Wisconsin isn’t going to go for you because someone from Minnesota is on the ticket. Don’t forget Midwesterners are generally very tribal.

Warren is too old and the Democrats don’t need two east coast liberals. Biden doesn’t actually fit that mold, but still.

Too bad Sherrod Brown has a c0ck because he’s great and obviously Ohio is important.

Warren seems like the obvious pick to me if they are trying to actually win. :dunno:

And did I read on here somebody say the governor of Michigan did a great job with Covid.  😂 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Warren seems like the obvious pick to me if they are trying to actually win. :dunno:

Really? Interesting take, tell me more.

I mean, I like Warren. But northeast liberal is definitely an unorthodox way to capture the Midwest and sun belt.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Then why did you ask? Your troll game has slipped. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why did you ask? Your troll game has slipped. 

Nope, the thank you was sincere. Hadn’t heard that acronym :)

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Really? Interesting take, tell me more.

I mean, I like Warren. But northeast liberal is definitely an unorthodox way to capture the Midwest and sun belt.

If Bernie dropped out earlier she prolly would have won the nomination.  :dunno:

To be fair, I wasn't really looking at it state by state like that, maybe you are right.

Stacy Abrams would be a monumental failure, I do know (well predict) that.

20 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Ok. That makes sense

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Nope, the thank you was sincere. Hadn’t heard that acronym :)

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Klobuchar bowing out...as if she had a chance.

🤣🤣🤣

Let's not forget that democratic voters has a shot to put several women of color at the TOP of the ticket, and declined for two old as fock white guys. 

I'm sure gabbart isnt considered "of color" enough.

It will likely be Harris. Wouldn't shock me if Biden doesn't step down before the convention for health reasons and they just hand the nomination to her.

But Biden Harris? No way in focking hell I vote for that.