Sign in to follow this  
53-year-old Salma Hayek in a bikini drinks coffee at a table...

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I'd rather smash Cindy Crawford 

If we're talking 1 time, I'll go Hayek simply for the boobs.

Lol that’s ridiculous. If it’s really her and unfiltered then she’s had an unholy amount of work done. I mean she’s always been fine as hell but 53 is 53.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol that’s ridiculous. If it’s really her and unfiltered then she’s had an unholy amount of work done. I mean she’s always been fine as hell but 53 is 53.

Why?  All she needs is a supportive bra top.  The rest is certainly achievable if she cares and wants guys to ogle her like we are doing right now.  :banana:

Also, Cindy is also fine and also wood, but not over that Salma pic IMO.  To each his own.  Since 90s is a Phayle.  :thumbsdown: :

https://www.google.com/search?q=cindy+crawford+bikini+2020&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjD0unYmq3rAhWeADQIHT_mBSsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=cindy+crawford+bikini+2020&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1C1lAVYn50FYO-eBWgAcAB4AIABaogBkgWSAQM2LjGYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=TThAX4P4FZ6B0PEPv8yX2AI&bih=502&biw=1280#imgrc=ilnDELdxnThiAM

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:mad:

I'm 53.  

• Like 1

To be fair, she doesn't appear to post pics where she is smiling, which would probably reveal a ton of wrinkles.  And of course wearing glasses to hide crows feet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why?  All she needs is a supportive bra top.  The rest is certainly achievable if she cares and wants guys to ogle her like we are doing right now.  :banana:

Also, Cindy is also fine and also wood, but not over that Salma pic IMO.  To each his own.  Since 90s is a Phayle.  :thumbsdown: :

https://www.google.com/search?q=cindy+crawford+bikini+2020&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjD0unYmq3rAhWeADQIHT_mBSsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=cindy+crawford+bikini+2020&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1C1lAVYn50FYO-eBWgAcAB4AIABaogBkgWSAQM2LjGYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=TThAX4P4FZ6B0PEPv8yX2AI&bih=502&biw=1280#imgrc=ilnDELdxnThiAM

Cindy Crawford at her absolute worst in an untimely photo. Not even a fair comparison.

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

:mad:

I'm 53.  

Well...let's have a look at you in a bikini.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Too short, hardcore liberal and all about illegal alien licking. Does she have a daughter? 

I like a challenge...

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Cindy Crawford at her absolute worst in an untimely photo. Not even a fair comparison.

It's a bunch of pics of her in a bikini from recent times; pick your fave for comparison.  :dunno:  I intentionally avoided the ones where she spent 4 hours in makeup before the red carpet, because that would be unfair.  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's a bunch of pics of her in a bikini from recent times; pick your fave for comparison.  :dunno:  I intentionally avoided the ones where she spent 4 hours in makeup before the red carpet, because that would be unfair.  :thumbsup:

Can you find a similar picture of Salma in an unflattering position with her eyes closed unaware a photo is even being taken of her? I'd look myself but I don't want my googler to show me Salma's remarketing ads for the next month.

What's a phayle?

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Can you find a similar picture of Salma in an unflattering position with her eyes closed unaware a photo is even being taken of her? I'd look myself but I don't want my googler to show me Salma's remarketing ads for the next month.

What's a phayle?

It's a loving reference to phillybear, who used to misspell "fail" to show you that you failed so badly that it is an insult to the word "fail".  And your fail was posting a comment saying "meh, chick B is better" with no attempt at a comparable picture.  That's a violation of the unwritten rules here.  :thumbsdown:

And here you go for comps on Hayek.  You are correct after all, there really is no comparison:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk03tBTKbEnageZUp6sWmHl2MfYD2lQ%3A1598047029791&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=502&ei=NUNAX-_-LcfT-gTxvqeIAw&q=salma+hayek+bikini+2020&oq=salma+hayek+bikini+2020&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECCMQJzoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQgAELEDOgIIADoECAAQA1CsEljLRWCGTWgBcAB4AIABmgGIAasSkgEEMTcuN5gBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1n&sclient=img&ved=0ahUKEwiv7auMpa3rAhXHqZ4KHXHfCTEQ4dUDCAc&uact=5#imgrc=SPISyT6N-SCclM

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

My wife is 54, 36C.  Trust me, women can still look good at that age.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I can vouch.  :headbanger:

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

If we're talking 1 time, I'll go Hayek simply for the boobs.

They make that coffee cup look tiny. 

She’s ridiculously hot for her age or anyone’s age but especially for her age. Classy lady too, one of the few that wouldn’t sit on Weinsteins face when he shook them down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Overrated. 

Now? Yes very much so. 

When she had that snake on her in From Dusk Til Dawn? I would tongue kiss her shitthole. 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I'll take Hayek.  Cindy's looking like Steven Tyler.  https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cindy-crawford-bikini-candids-on-the-beach-in-st.-barths-2-18-2016-1.jpg  Dude looks like a lady.  :music_guitarred:

• Haha 1

She married a billionaire so no. She has the time and money to put up a better effort than some slouched pic in a crappy 3rd world restaurant. She should look like 34 with that amount of coin. Personal trainer, chef, plastic surgeon. She's lazy as ##### is all I see. Quasi good looking like 25 yrs ago but still way to damn short for a real man. She married some liberal deuche that puts up with her bs so I do give her credit for that gold mining effort.

• Haha 1

She looks terrific!! I’m the same age. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Sure buddy 😂 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

How’s your wif.....oh..forget it.

Plus he lives with mommy and daddy. :(

Someone here said something profound that has proven to be true over and over again. As women age, their faces either become that of a bird or a horse.

Cindy is a horse of course.

14 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

When she had that snake on her in From Dusk Til Dawn? I would tongue kiss her shitthole. 

You've been a Newbie alias all this time?!?  :shocking:

8 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

How’s your wif.....oh..forget it.

She was hot, that wasn’t the problem. Way hotter than some bitter old hag, which is the only kind of woman that could ever be attracted to your miserable ass :cheers:

• Confused 1