Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

You guys just want to be mad at someone despite the fact that I'm in agreement with you.

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You sure about that?  I mean, the stats don't back that up.  Looks to me like almost twice as many white people are killed by cops on a yearly basis.

It's completely, provably, factually false to claim that blacks are shot and killed by policy at higher rate than whites.  I can cite at least 3 studies over the years that have clearly shown this.  Heck - do the research yourself.  It's easy enough to do.  Look at the Washington Post database of police killings and filter out the killings of unarmed blacks and unarmed whites.  That is your numerator.  Then go to the FBI crime stats and look up the number of police interactions by race.  That is your denominator.  The result you get is the number of unarmed blacks killed per police interaction.  The results are always the same - unarmed whites are more likely to get shot and killed than blacks.  It's maddening that this lie continues to be pimped by the media and Libtards.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Because he still has faith and hope and sees the dignity and equality of black life. However, I am realistic and know that as a black person you must follow directions when the police ask you to stop, then you must stop. They will make all sorts of allowances for white folks and they can even shoot directly at the police and live to tell the tale, but as a black person your life is not as valuable and you're going to die. I know that, but maybe that guy missed the memo. I can't grieve or fight over this anymore. There are certain deal breakers and not following directions is one of them. The guy walked away despite everyone screaming at him and he walked with a lot of determination toward the car despite guns being pointed directly at him. I thought for a second he was doing it on purpose because he had a death wish or that this was a fake video because who would do that in this day and time?? How many videos do we have to see where it shows that police officers will shoot you especially if you're a black man if you act suspiciously??? Do I think the police should've shown restraint? Sure, but I also know that police officers aren't clairvoyant. They don't know what he had in his car and why he walked away so aggressively despite impassioned pleas for him to stand still. He took a chance and the police did not take a chance.

The problem is you don't see the 500 incidents where a black person doesn't follow instructions and isn't shot.  We just see the videos where things go wrong.  

We're being played.  The media knows these cases are in the vast minority, but they also know that people respond virulently to a single incident when confronted with video, so they show us video of every single incident.

It's their job to rile people up, and they're doing a fūcking great job with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

The problem is you don't see the 500 incidents where a black person doesn't follow instructions and isn't shot.  We just see the videos where things go wrong.  

We're being played.  The media knows these cases are in the vast minority, but they also know that people respond virulently to a single incident when confronted with video, so they show us video of every single incident.

It's their job to file people up, and they're doing a fūcking great job with it.

Yes, the media is to blame.  They know these statistics.  They choose to portray a different picture.  That's why they will burn in hell.  You have an entire generation of black people that are petrified out of their minds that police will kill them, even though they are far more likely to be struck by lightning - and that is not hyperbole. In the whole year of 2019 only 9 unarmed blacks were killed by police - out of millions of interactions.  And guess what?  Each of those 9 blacks that were killed did not comply with clear police orders.  So the number of unarmed blacks who followed instructions in 2019 was - ZERO.  Yet Lebron James says he and other blacks are being mowed down in the streets.  It's all a great big lie.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Because he still has faith and hope and sees the dignity and equality of black life. However, I am realistic and know that as a black person you must follow directions when the police ask you to stop, then you must stop. They will make all sorts of allowances for white folks and they can even shoot directly at the police and live to tell the tale, but as a black person your life is not as valuable and you're going to die. I know that, but maybe that guy missed the memo. I can't grieve or fight over this anymore. There are certain deal breakers and not following directions is one of them. The guy walked away despite everyone screaming at him and he walked with a lot of determination toward the car despite guns being pointed directly at him. I thought for a second he was doing it on purpose because he had a death wish or that this was a fake video because who would do that in this day and time?? How many videos do we have to see where it shows that police officers will shoot you especially if you're a black man if you act suspiciously??? Do I think the police should've shown restraint? Sure, but I also know that police officers aren't clairvoyant. They don't know what he had in his car and why he walked away so aggressively despite impassioned pleas for him to stand still. He took a chance and the police did not take a chance.

There are studies on the effects of tasing a person and  disruption of brain function and when he walks away, seemingly oblivious to everything going on around him, I wonder if the taser played a part in that.

Taser cognitive function --- take your pick

1 hour ago, peenie said:

But white folks tend to survive after disobeying police orders.

Do you have proof of this assertion?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

But white folks tend to survive after disobeying police orders.

not ones that go for weapons, more whites are killed by cops annually despite making up less interactions with police than blacks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Shooter was pro BLM, was with group of other races with guns.  So when you hear otherwise that he is a white supremacist know they are lying.  Video proof:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1298506102049591296

Shooter is in this group.

Libertarians are ghey

Which one is he btw?

Rifle guy that killed red shirt was pro BLM

Red shirt guy was chasing rifle guy with a flaming Molotov

Rifle guy got chased/attacked further by skater boy trying to plant his trucks into rifle guys head and got blasted

Another "paramedic hat" guy pulled his gun on rifle guy and got his arm blown off

This is the most accurate chain of events i've seen

1 hour ago, peenie said:

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/495793-kenosha-next/?do=findComment&comment=6696476

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Libertarians are ghey

Which one is he btw?

Libertarians are indeed ghey. Good friend of mine is one. NEVER won a political office on the entire planet. Total BS facade party. They want stuff but their party can't create the stuff they want..meh. Bunch of crying azzhats that live way outside reality.

19 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Libertarians are indeed ghey. Good friend of mine is one. NEVER won a political office on the entire planet. Total BS facade party. They want stuff but their party can't create the stuff they want..meh. Bunch of crying azzhats that live way outside reality.

Facts. I'd rather deal with a progressive than a libertarian. Their solution to everything is nothing.

• Haha 1

Dear officers...
 If it any point I become a felon and you go to arrest me on that warrant and I fight you, I disobey orders multiple times, I go back to my vehicle against your orders open the door and start reaching inside for God knows what you can shoot me as many times as you want to neutralize me as an obvious threat. 
My actions have put you in a terrible position to where you chose to stop me from being a threat to your life. If I act like this, I understand the consequences.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

It's their job to rile people up, and they're doing a fūcking great job with it.

This post should be pinned to the top. ^^^

There are over TEN MILLION arrests in America each year.  99.99999% of them occur just fine.

Double the number of white people are killed by police than minorities.  It’s never reported by the media so people think it never happens.

Unarmed blacks being killed by cops IS NOT a “pandemic”.  It’s statistcally insignificant. You have as good of a chance wining a lottery or being struck by lightning.  

However it’s plastered on the news almost like propaganda, then circulated on social media, people get emotional and emotional people act irrationally.

We are being played.

Sounds like the parents of the man shot were good people.  Mother apologized to Trump on Limon's show.  LOL.  He looked like he was going to crap his pants.

Just now, Boots11234 said:

Sounds like the parents of the man shot were good people.  Mother apologized to Trump on Limon's show.  LOL.  He looked like he was going to crap his pants.

Not sure about Dad but Mom has been fantastic.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Not sure about Dad but Mom has been fantastic.  

Frankly I was shocked to see he had both parents.   Usually people like this dont.  Wonder where he went wrong.  Dad was quiet but well dressed.  Mom could be any suburban mom.  Sad their son turned out like he did.

Remember when Obama said you have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than getting killed in a terror strike? Why can’t he tell the black community the same applies to getting killed by a cop? Even less if you comply? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when Obama said you have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than getting killed in a terror strike? Why can’t he tell the black community the same applies to getting killed by a cop? Even less if you comply? 

I've been saying that for years.  If he and the other Dems really wanted to save black lives they'd preach this message to young black men.  Instead they lie to them, get them angrier, and tacitly encourage more resistance and fear.  Teach them how to comply with police.  Put out commercials on how to act when you are pulled over.  This is solvable.  But the cold hard truth is that they really don't want to solve this problem, because the whole existence of the Democratic Party right now depends on continued racial division. 

During the incident in which officers attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake after his girlfriend called them and said he was not supposed to be here..Law enforcement deployed a taser to attempt to stop Mr. Blake, however the taser was not successful in stopping Mr. Blake,' officials said.

During an investigation Blake admitted that he had a knife and agents recovered it from the driver’s side floorboard of his vehicle.

In the incident officers yelled for Blake to 'drop the knife' as they followed him around the car

Don Lemon is now calling for politicians to put an end to the riots because they are starting to poll negatively on the Dems. You can't focking  make this sh!t up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I've been saying that for years.  If he and the other Dems really wanted to save black lives they'd preach this message to young black men.  Instead they lie to them, get them angrier, and tacitly encourage more resistance and fear.  Teach them how to comply with police.  Put out commercials on how to act when you are pulled over.  This is solvable.  But the cold hard truth is that they really don't want to solve this problem, because the whole existence of the Democratic Party right now depends on continued racial division. 

that strategy is blowing up in their faces. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Don Lemon is now calling for politicians to put an end to the riots because they are starting to poll negatively on the Dems. You can't focking  make this sh!t up. 

just another swing and a miss by the dumbest political party ever. Every idea they have had is the complete opposite of what is the correct move. Its really amazing.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

just another swing and a miss by the dumbest political party ever. Every idea they have had is the complete opposite of what is the correct move. Its really amazing.

To word it that way on TV though? What a focking moron. 

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Certainly took them long enough to figure it out. Do people not think we couldn't just roll through all these towns and wipe these goof balls out in a second? 

I absolutely believe republicans let democrats hang themselves.

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

This is one of the saddest, most manipulative things Ive ever read.  They arent hiding ANYTHING now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boots11234 said:

Rifle guy that killed red shirt was pro BLM

Red shirt guy was chasing rifle guy with a flaming Molotov

Rifle guy got chased/attacked further by skater boy trying to plant his trucks into rifle guys head and got blasted

Another "paramedic hat" guy pulled his gun on rifle guy and got his arm blown off

This is the most accurate chain of events i've seen

This thread exploded overnight so I cut to the last page..... I suppose this is Kenosha and its been a sh*tshow since I went to bed.

20 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Disgusting sob.  It doesn't matter that lives are being lost and businesses destroyed.  It only matters when it affects the polls.  What a pos.

48 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Frankly I was shocked to see he had both parents.   Usually people like this dont.  Wonder where he went wrong.  Dad was quiet but well dressed.  Mom could be any suburban mom.  Sad their son turned out like he did.

Well, not sure they are together, they have different last names.  :dunno:

Ahhh, so refreshing reading your guys posts!  Thank you!  

I agree in so many ways...

especially Dear Police:  if Joc happens to get pulled over by a white/black/Latino/ or a woman officer of the law, I will do what I’m told.

if I tackle and throw you to the ground, try to grab your taser or gun, or run back to my car and reach to the seat for who knows what...I hereby give you permission to shoot me as many times as possible to handle the situation.

one dumbarse Joc rightfully dead.  Thank you law enforcement for protecting our city. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jocstrap said:

Dear Police:  if Joc happens to get pulled over by a white/black/Latino/ or a woman officer of the law, I will do what I’m told.

if I tackle and throw you to the ground, try to grab your taser or gun, or run back to my car and reach to the seat for who knows what...I hereby give you permission to shoot me as many times as possible to handle the situation.

one dumbarse Joc rightfully dead.  Thank you law enforcement for protecting our city. 

You should have a 30 second spot in the RNC for this. :thumbsup:

Republicans want the rioting / looting to stop because, well, it’s destroyed business, hurt policemen and women, dangerous, illegal and divides the city.  Even though if they kept it up it actually helps Trump in November.

Democrats, just now, want the riots and looting to stop because “focus groups” and polling says it helps Trump in November.

Think about that.