Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s an assault knife. 

Yeah, a karambit can be vicious if the person knows how to use it.

The guy took his kids to that house intent on having a confrontation. There was an order of protection against him from going there. Yeah, let’s weep for him. 

The aunt of the woman Jacob Blake raped:

She had another reply to a liberal who said "but he got shot 7 TiMeS!" that said "he should have been shot 50 times" but it was deleted.

I wonder how many of the professional athletes know that the man's name on their jersey/helmet is that of a rapist? I wonder how the liberals defending this guy would feel if it was their wife or daughter who was raped by Jacob Blake.

* No idea if this is actually the victim's aunt, this is 2020 and it is posted on twitter so who knows, but her point is still valid. Jacob Blake raped a woman on 5/3, stole her car, had TRO issued and an arrest warrant put out, showed back up at her house on 8/23, she called the cops, cops showed up, he resisted/assaulted them/pulled a knife, then he was shot.

* For the but acktually crowd, this was unauthorized finger in the vahina rape. Jacob Blake entered his ex baby momma's house at 6 am, walked into her bedroom, and forcibly checked her oil against her will, and smelled it to determine if she had been with another guy. Not p in the v rape, but certainly rape by 2020 standards. legal definition of rape, updated in 2012

Official charges against Jacob Blake:

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2020CF000736_JacobBlake.pdf

We are having our cities destroyed, race wars started, and professional sports ruined over a piece of shite rapist. Let that sink in.

Wisconsin's Gov. Tony Evers tells Trump not to visit Kenosha

“I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state," Evers wrote in a letter to Trump. "I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together,” Evers wrote in the letter, obtained by The Associated Press.

The White House has been humbled by the outreach of individuals from Kenosha who have welcomed the President’s visit and are longing for leadership to support local law enforcement and businesses that have been vandalized," Deere wrote in reply to Evers. "President Trump looks forward to visiting on Tuesday and helping this great city heal and rebuild."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wisconsin-gov-tells-trump-not-to-come-to-kenosha

38 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together,” Evers wrote in the letter

Because Ever's plan for healing and unity is working so well😂😂😂.  Taking a page from Portlands book does no good.:doh:

53 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Every Democrat Governor / Mayor tells Trump not to visit. What is he suppose to say, "Yes! Come on over here buddy, love to see you"...meh. 

They are implying it is Trump’s fault and refusing to take responsibility. 

The sane citizens need Trump to come and stop what the insane governors refused to do.  No one ever takes the sane citizens into consideration. 

Hopefully the majority of the country still has functioning brains and see thru the D Govs & mayors. Eventually, however, as the stupid breed uncontrolled, it will flip and its game over in the USA. It's coming.

I’m actually hoping Biden wins the election so I can see reactions when this civil unrest isnt magically fixed just because Trump is no longer in office. There’s this sentiment that everything will magically be ok as long as Trump loses. Now, I’ll grant you, coronavirus will absolutely magically disappear if he loses, but BLM terrorism won’t.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’m actually hoping Biden wins the election so I can see reactions when this civil unrest isnt magically fixed just because Trump is no longer in office. There’s this sentiment that everything will magically be ok as long as Trump loses. Now, I’ll grant you, coronavirus will absolutely magically disappear if he loses, but BLM terrorism won’t.

Are you saying the the media and national concern over COVID goes away or that the virus just disappears? 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you saying the the media and national concern over COVID goes away or that the virus just disappears? 

Either one means the other. If the media reported on every pnuemonia and flu case and death like they do COVID they could cause national panic. COVID is only as bad as it gets reported to be. When it becomes no longer beneficial to drag the country through the meat grinder with shutdowns and fear tactics the panic will go away. How many get sick or actually die will be irrelevent after that and no one will notice or care. By that time there will be multiple fake vaccines on the market and the sentiment around the country will be one of “the virus is controlled”.

• Thanks 1

First the liberals denied the violence was happening, for months. Then when they did because of the polls, it was Trumps fault.  Anyone taking these people seriously are not serious themselves. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If Biden wins, the media will ever so slightly change the way it covers Covid.  The "good news", if you will, that we discuss here at GC will become mainstream.  Counting will change.  No more motorcycle accidents.  It will take a few months, but the "we have a handle on this virus" message will be the party line.  Then, we will just stop counting, and it will be good as gone.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

If Biden wins, the media will ever so slightly change the way it covers Covid.  The "good news", if you will, that we discuss here at GC will become mainstream.  Counting will change.  No more motorcycle accidents.  It will take a few months, but the "we have a handle on this virus" message will be the party line.  Then, we will just stop counting, and it will be good as gone.

I 100% agree that the media will change how it covers COVID but it's a real virus.  It not something that was just made up and will disappear after the election.

38 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I 100% agree that the media will change how it covers COVID but it's a real virus.  It not something that was just made up and will disappear after the election.

It would probably next to impossible to eradicate a corona virus, and you would never know even if you did eradicate it. It would be as good as gone in the minds of Americans.

If Biden wins they will announce that treatment has improved to the point that things can go back to normal.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

MSM will simply make slight changes to their narrative and businesses will reopen and the economy will pick up and praise would be heaped on Biden. 

”Experts agree, President Biden’s Mask Mandate is working. Covid deaths and hospitalization is actually decreasing. Although new infections continue, symptoms are mostly mild. Opening business has jump started the economy. Everyone agrees, this is the leadership the country has been looking for.“

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Another video showing what transpired before the shooting.

At 8:50 you see Kyle attending to the medical needs of someone who was hit by a rubber bullet. Within the next 90 seconds you see One Armed Medic loitering around, not offering any help. And you see tall guy in grey camo who fired the first shot at scene 1 loitering around. Assuming they were not fried on meth or pills they both stood there and watched Kyle providing medical assistance to an injured protester. I haven't watched the entire video but based on the comments it sounds like it shows everything leading up to Kyle being chased by Pedo and Camo thirsting for blood.

From the comments:

So what we have here:

07:18 - Burned down vehicles, presumably from the night before.

08:50 - Kyle Rittenhouse comes into frame stating he is an EMT and is assisting the protestors with medical. Looks like maybe woman was shot with less than lethal police rounds?

11:22 - Showing the overall scene and location of people.

11:38 - Police start to move in and fire tear gas it looks like

12:26 - Police are forcing a large amount of people to a smaller area they are now all congregating at this gas station and major intersection.

14:10 - You can see that the scene is still relatively peaceful. Protestors and Militia in close proximity to each other.

14:46 - BLM Protestor stating they are lucky he doesn't have a gun because he swears to god he'll smoke their ass. Likely referring to the Police.

15:10 - The person videoing commenting on everyone mingling together now.

22:04 - BLM Protestor screaming at and instigating the Militia Group who to this point have done nothing but exercise their right to carry.

22:55 - Tensions are starting to rise, confrontations between protestors and militia rise.

23:18 - Someone can be heard screaming "everyone with a gun.." and I can't make out the rest. Shortly after you hear a loud pop that sounds like a gun shot but no one reacts like it was.

23:26 - Joseph Rosenbaum convicted sex offender, makes his debut and begins antagonizing.

23:40 - Person in the background says that Kyle ran off, and is inciting violence towards him.

24:00 - Joseph Rosenbaum refuses to listen to anyone and is attempting to break through the militia to chase Kyle.

24:10 - Man in camo pants can be see brandishing his pistol. This pistol is not holstered.

24:40 - 2020's National Mascot Parades down the street.

25:28 - Militia closes lid on dumpster fire.

25:46 - Protestors still screaming profanities and hurling insults at militia group. To this point I have not heard any aggression come from this militia group. They have been trying to keep the peace.

25:53 - BLM Protestor picks up safety cone and hurls it towards militia group because they are unhappy they are trying to put out their peaceful destruction of property.

26:00 - BLM Protestors now yelling "what the are you gonna do?"

26:05 - BLM Protestor that threw the cone is now spear chucking a sign with a pointed end towards militia group.

26:09 - BLM Protestor in blue shirt chambers a round into his pistol after the other BLM Protestor just assaulted people with a cone and pointed sign.

26:34 - BLM Protestor saying "jack em and take they guns" inciting violence, while some BLM Protestors have been consistently trying to de-escalate the situation throughout.

26:45 - They are taking the dumpster back to light it on fire again. Camo pants can now be seen again with pistol still in hand pushing the dumpster with BLM.

26:56 - Member with the militia can be heard repeatedly saying "burn the police station not our city" and "the government is your enemy not the citizens" "your quarrel is not with us"

2 things that stand out:

1. There are a lot of armed criminals with violent records at these "protests"

2. These people are not afraid of committing felonies on camera, because they know the local DAs will not prosecute

9 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

Powerful

... and ignored by the MSM and left because it doesn't fit their narrative.  :dunno:

You know what the funny thing about this is, just 15 years ago the ACLU would have jump into this kids defense with both feet and guns blazing with millions of dollars in donations to take on the government.  Today, their message is: f@@k him.

16 hours ago, Goggins said:

11 minute documentary showing what unfolded in Kenosha.

Very well done fact-based timeline which pieced together the story in a comprehensive manner.  There was a bit of pro-Rittenhouse editotial in it,  but it was the best  and most detailed version of events i have seem.  They accounted as best they could for all the shots fired.  The details surrounding the dumpter fires was important.  I learned several things from the video.  Really amazing how disciplined and percise Rittenhouse was with the weapon given the chaos of the circumstances. 

I'd not realized that the reporter was right behind the pedo midget when Kyle shot him but that camera angle showed that he really was. I'm sure glad that Kyle didn't miss. I'm also glad that the pedo at least served one function in his otherwise worthless life; his corpse worked well as a meat shield keeping the reporter safe by absorbing all the slugs fired his way. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Very well done fact-based timeline which pieced together the story in a comprehensive manner.  There was a bit of pro-Rittenhouse editotial in it,  but it was the best  and most detailed version of events i have seem.  They accounted as best they could for all the shots fired.  The details surrounding the dumpter fires was important.  I learned several things from the video.  Really amazing how disciplined and percise Rittenhouse was with the weapon given the chaos of the circumstances. 

He was like a navy seal. 

• Like 1

I initially thought pedo-midget was only shot in the head, but turns out that was just a graze.

He was hit 4 times. head, back, hand, and groin.

Groin.

Guy convicted of anal raping a 10 year old boy was shot in the dik by Rittenhouse.

3 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I initially thought pedo-midget was only shot in the head, but turns out that was just a graze.

He was hit 4 times. head, back, hand, and groin.

Groin.

Guy convicted of anal raping a 10 year old boy was shot in the dik by Rittenhouse.

Which mutt was that? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Which mutt was that? 

The three mostly peaceful convicted felons rioters who no one will miss, because Kyle didn't miss, are the midget pedo, the wife beater, and the burglar.

Wife beater and burglar don't sound like suspects for this particular crime, whereas you gotta figure that the midget pedo is a pedo felon for a reason

Give the totalitarians what they want or else, remember that, this is the Democratic/Leftist political machine we have today.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:52 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what the funny thing about this is, just 15 years ago the ACLU would have jump into this kids defense with both feet and guns blazing with millions of dollars in donations to take on the government.  Today, their message is: f@@k him.

They are now the AT(tranny)LU.  They really hate everyone else.  Look at the featured stories on the gay page. 

https://www.aclu.org/issues/lgbt-rights